Krejci on the wing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Krejci on the wing

I was surprised at how well he adjusted to the wing last night. Wouldn't mind seeing more of this even when healthy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rlprentiss. Show rlprentiss's posts

Re: Krejci on the wing

He played good and for once was involved physically

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

On the wing he doesn't have the same defensive responsibilities as when he's at center, so he can be even more creative and offensive, and Lucic still has his back.  Julien's done well with his line-adjustments, considering the serious losses of Horton and Peverley. I'm still curious as to what trades will be made without anteing up Rask or Hamilton - I think PC would be crazy to trade either of them for who's out there (Nash) and sacrifice the future of a very solid club.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

I was happy with he play too but I still noticed him pass couple of times where I think he should have shot instead.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I get nervous when DK try's to play like Shawn Thornton.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci on the wing:
    [QUOTE]I get nervous when DK try's to play like Shawn Thornton.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

Yeah...but what a nice hit to setup that goal!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Krejci was outstanding on the wing. I think it was a bit of a wakeup call for him. A change of scenery if you will. When he's focused for a big game there's no one better.  He tends to get a bit mentally lazy during the grind of the season at times.  When he's focused he is very fast and solid as a 170lb rock. It just shows that there is no need to make a trade due to an abundance of centers. Forward positions are very over-rated. These guys can move around.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Krejci has had injury history worthy of keeping off of the wing in the long term.  It bodes well now as Pouilot etc. have failed at the wing position.  I hope the team does not have any more injuries, not enough depth at forward in the AHL to help.  I think back to the debate two year's ago around this time, Marchand or Whitfield?  CJ took Whitfield!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bsfannny. Show bsfannny's posts

Why I like this move more and more: Krejci could shoot more. He's a pass-first center but can shoot well (playoffs) and should take more shots. This move to the wing now may be dividends down the road if/when Horty/Pevs return and DK46 shifts back to the center slot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Kreji/Kelly/Lucic are all smart players, and , as noted by Claude, both Kelly and kreji read off each other in the defensive end when supporting the defense. This is what Claude wants and gets from Bergeron/Seguin; Campbell/Paille as well as Kelly/Peverly when available. It's also why caron is such a good fit for the Bruins, and why Pouliot should be shipped out ASAP.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

I like the thought of Pevs centering Krejci and Looch in the playoffs.

Sections
Shortcuts