Krejci-Ryder-Wheeler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Krejci-Ryder-Wheeler

Looks like the chemistry is there again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Krejci-Ryder-Wheeler

It would be nice to see it pick up DZ real nice! I was getting on Krejci's case last week very glad to see him looking to shoot more not dishing too much. If they pick it up against 3rd D pairing look out is right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I have been clamoring for this line to be reunited all year.. Took CJ long enough to figure it out..Krejci seems to bring out the best in Wheeler and ....Tonite you saw the guy active and skating and dishing out some hits and that pass on the second Krejci goal was highlite reel stuff.. Now if Ryder can start burying some of the gems he's been given lately all of a sudden B's offense looks more potent.. just like a couple of years ago..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

5 points tonight and the shootout winner...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci-Ryder-Wheeler:
    [QUOTE]5 points tonight and the shootout winner...
    Posted by 49thparallel[/QUOTE]
    Wheeler had only the 1 point on the scoresheet but played really well.He's looking better and better on the forecheck.If he keeps his feet moving he could easily become 1/2 the player that Stanley predicts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Seems like Krejci is the only guy on the team who can generate offence regardless who he plays with.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Yes, Wheeler is playing better. Trade him while you can.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Seems like Krejci is the only guy on the team who can generate offence regardless who he plays with.
    Posted by Newfiebullet[/QUOTE]
    I think Bergeron creates chances constantly and he's had somewhat of a revolving door for wingers on one side and a 42 year old Recchi on the other.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I was happy to see this line playing well together.  It's funny when the two biggest whipping boys on the team put on a show.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Wheeler woke up Krejci and Ryder. He's the key.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I thought the day of these three coming together again and performing well had come and gone. By their recent performances I was wrong . Good to see them playing good as a unit again !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Its great to see this line play well and counted on for some offense. Now the savy line needs to lite up a few also.
    Bergeron, too bad he didnt have caron back and rex go teach in providence, then i think you would see seguin show more signs of his talent.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Krejci is the Bruins best center, period!  I hear excuses for Bergeron and Savard all the time.  The one constant is that Krejci makes whatever line he is on better!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

That's soooooo cute I want even bother using logic to refute it.

[QUOTE]Krejci is the Bruins best center, period!  I hear excuses for Bergeron and Savard all the time.  The one constant is that Krejci makes whatever line he is on better!
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Oh please bleeder, won't you bless us today with your expertise and knowledge of all things logical.  LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci-Ryder-Wheeler:[QUOTE] That's soooooo cute I want even bother using logic to refute it. In Response to Re: Krejci-Ryder-Wheeler :
    Posted by bandgbleeder[/QUOTE]

^This!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

I'm concerned about Savvy he just doesn't seem to be there yet, or even close to his old self
    lots of give aways, im sure it will come and i hope it does soon he's a great player and sure is fun to watch when he's on his game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

There never was a problem with this line, other than injuries threw them into the spotlight and they could not keep up to the pressure of being the go to guys.

That and Cj forgot to reunite them when players came back.

The loss of Kess had a big thing as well. He is finally replaced with a top forward not an Axe or Pail.

Little things make good lines and teams.

Hooking up Luc Sav and Hort is also good and hopefully the team gets the charge from them the other night not unlike the Ott did for us 2 years ago in Dallas.  Sav may not be scoring points now but look for that to change, he also brings a heart to every game. Just watch the players around him./

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Krejci is the Bruins best center, period!  I hear excuses for Bergeron and Savard all the time.  The one constant is that Krejci makes whatever line he is on better!
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]
    The minute DK starts playing against the other team's top lines AND keeps scoring at the same pace is when I will think as much of his game as I do of Bergeron's.I don't  think playing the shutdown role is an "excuse".Bangandbleed  was right-you're love of DK is cute.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Yeah, Krejci couldn't produce on the top line.  LMFAO!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

SanDog - What does your caret mean?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, Krejci couldn't produce on the top line.  LMFAO!
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]
    Read before reply.I said  AGAINST the top line.Big difference isn't it?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

I read what posted.  Are you trying to tell me that when Krejci was on the First line, teams weren't matching up against the top line?  In addition, there are a couple of ways to interpret "top line".  The opposing teams best defensive unit?  The opposing teams #1 unit?  Anyway you slice it, he has 24 pts. in 27 games, with a concussion thrown in to boot.  Once again the teams best center, period!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I read what posted.  Are you trying to tell me that when Krejci was on the First line, teams weren't matching up against the top line?  In addition, there are a couple of ways to interpret "top line".  The opposing teams best defensive unit?  The opposing teams #1 unit?  Anyway you slice it, he has 24 pts. in 27 games, with a concussion thrown in to boot.  Once again the teams best center, period!
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]
    Oh well,if you say  so it must be true.....If you don't see the flaws in DK's defensive game then you aren't looking-period!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

+/- isn't everything, but he is +10, Bergeron +7, Savard -6
    He is 50% in the faceoff dot, which needs to be better, Bergeron 55% Savard 50%
    He is logging more ice time then any other forward, including 1:45 per game of short handed time, which is third amongst active forwards behind Bergeron & Campbell
    Has 22 hitsin 27 games, Bergy has 17 in 34 and Savard has 4 in 11
    Has 17 blocked shots in 27 games, Bergeron has 24 in 34
    4 giveaways and 11 takeaways, Savard 7 giveaways 0 takeaways, Bergeron 10 and 15 respectively.  
    It is my Opinion and the numbers tend to back me up.  Whether or not you choose to see the facts in the numbers, is another question.  The coaching staff must not be able to see the flaws in Krejci's defensive game either.  l must be blind?