Krejci the New Montreal Killer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Krejci the New Montreal Killer

Best fight all year!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

Re: Krejci the New Montreal Killer

ILL TAKE IT!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

That got my panties wet. To be honest.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

courageous that Camalleri... wow....surprising small and talented player krejci looked stupid when he felt :) funny !  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

CBC called Krejci "The Bruins tough guy."  

Krejci: 6'  174lbs    Camalleri 5'9   184lbs

I thought in Canada they new hockey.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

When you see two guys with visors squaring up to go like that... those are the best fights. Thats some personal sh!t going on right there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

ya, that killed me, CBC homers calling Kredji a " Boston tough guy..."

talk about playing to the home crowd.....

although Cam took him down at the end, David got in 3-4 good shots early and bloodied that little pepper..... Subban and LaPepper we're whopping it up on the bench like veteran pugs when they have the nite off ....

I say fcuk the 2 points next game and just slap those peppers around, get it all it in one game and shut them the fcuk up... starting w/ you LaPepper !!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Since Lucic is now a Goal Scorer he does'nt drop his gloves anymore so Krejci has to do it.  Thats because the Coach says "we have to play with more discipline".  IE... Don't fight Lucic-- signed "Our excuse making coach".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

that's ok,fighting does just about nothing anyway. most overrated aspect of hockey. MIlan,keep scoring the goals big fella. plus i believe he doesn't have twitter so he can't set up those phony fights anyway.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Is this a joke? You really think fights do nothing to the game? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Yeah the replays on NHL.com have the CBC feed and he calls Krecji a tough guy more than once lol.  How ridiculous are these people?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Big deal...The announcer probably confused Krejci, with Lucic, in a moment of excitement.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci the New Montreal Killer:
    [QUOTE]   Big deal...The announcer probably confused Krejci, with Lucic, in a moment of excitement.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

They do sorta look alike ? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

If you youtube the CBC version, you can see blake wheeler with a sh!t eatin' grin on face in the background while krejci is spinning around. Even he was like "krech, WT ef are you doing tonight?"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krejci the New Montreal Killer : They do sorta look alike ? 
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Nooo.The ending of their names are similar enough, that an announcer that sees the team a couple of times a year, could get confused.
    Seems pretty straight-forward to me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krejci the New Montreal Killer : Nooo.The ending of their names are similar enough, that an announcer that sees the team a couple of times a year, could get confused. Seems pretty straight-forward to me.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

Actually with Bob Cole calling a game he could forget what teams he is watching or what year .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krejci the New Montreal Killer : Actually with Bob Cole calling a game he could forget what teams he is watching or what year .
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've noticed that too, for the last couple of years. It really is time for him to step down.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Bob is only there as a fill in. He's pretty much retired.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Bob Cole has forgotten more about hockey than Jack Edwards never even knew !

Krejci is a punk to go after a little guy like Cammalleri...

We're sending a bigger guy to deal with him next time... 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Oh....   And wait for it.....

HABS WIN !   BRUINS LOSE !

And Mulberry is still an edjit !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Team Canada's roster is set, and Seguin is not on it.
    Not much for keeping a promise, RMiller?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Seguin wouldn't make the team again this year, anyways...

But I'm here until the WJC are over as promised !

Not much for winning a hockey game, Booin fan ?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

no, Cole was being a Homer and trying to make Kredji sound like a tough guy to make the fight look like at act of bravery by Cam..... Of course Cam would never go with Loooch, and Cole made the comment a few times.... He was just being a homer announcer. He probably called the Jonathan / Bouchard fight 30 years ago, and said something like" and Jonathon comes back strong to earn a draw with big Pierre, har har har..." Drunken Newfie....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Cole is a sh&tfaced homer.  Nuf said.  

I love the pick that shows MC's head getting speedbagged by a Czech version of Craig Janney.  No Canada...that was not Terry O'Reilly beating up Guy Lafleur.

The B's have too many humanitarians for leaders on this team.  Call me a caveman but this is hockey played by men and every now and then you need to establish a sense of fear in the other team.  I've seen enough hockey to know "good guys" rarely are left standing in June.  Look at the Flyers.  The leaders on that team are mean, dirty, nasty MOFO's.  They play with a different mentality and delivering hurt is no doubt part of their game. 

I'm done with "codes" and "honour".  Those two words belong in the anthem for losers.  Winning in the playoffs and those two words don't go together.  The Boston Bruins need to get this identity back.  Not saying to start jumping in the stands and instigating bench clearing brawls but in 2010 you can get away with allot more nastiness than what the B's are bringing night in night out.  History tells us that dirty dickheads do help their teams win cups.   Over the last few years think of how many times a Bruin has been subject to a cheap shot or even a vicious clean hit and then think of what ramification was handed out by the NHL to the other team.

Jones on Bergeron= dirty hit (2 game suspension).  A goog player lost for 1 year.
    Richards on Krejci= nothing.  clean but vicious hit.  Series changer?
    Cooke and Savard= nothing.  dirty and based on the NHL standard should have gotten 2 gms.  The B's were never the same after that hit
    Walker on Ward = nothing.  A suspension could have changed that series

Memory Lane:
    Ulf on Neely = Career ending cheap shots equals zero suspension and alters the B's future into the 90's.
    Kasparitus on Heinze = border line hit that basically changed the players career.
    Claude on Neely = cheap shots, no code or honour and the league could care less.

Summary:  The NHL continues to allow this kind of game to be played despite all the "respect" smoke screens they put up.  If you can't beat em...

Sections
Shortcuts