Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Krejci

Damm he looked good tonite....go ahead and try and dispute that!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Krejci

Love the guy but he is a walking concussion in the making. I mean, for god's sake, he always seems to set himself up for the big hit. Adam Mair anyone?....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I agree Krejci has to be carefull because he will be a target in the playoffs!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Krejci:
    Posted by Beezfan4life

Fancy is 50/50, that play could of gone either way. If he would of lost that puck on the back-check from Vancouver it would of been a 4-2 rush the other way with Lucic and Horton trapped in deep. Not the wises of choice by Krejci but he managed to pull it off, credit to him for showing the "guts" to pull something like that with little over 5min remaining in the game.

I like what i am seeing from him lately. Still needs to protect the puck more down-low versus the bigger and better defensemen in the league. Having Lucic on his left gives him so much time and space. He should be doing a lot more considering who he's playing with. Nontheless, it seems as if he's turning it around, just in time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

xenimus...really?  You can say that about just about any skilled play at any time.  One of the ways you recognize a skilled player is the ability to make difficult or higher risk plays successfully and more often than your average NHLer.  Krejci has 13 points in 11 games in February, Lucic has 12 in 11, Horton has 11 and even though 5 of that came in one game, it's still enough to suggest he's coming around.  Last night, he carried the puck a lot more than he has of late, he moved with more purpose, and he made decisions more quickly than he has most of the year.  All of those things are connected to using the time and space his wingers create effectively, so...what more were you waiting for?

As for Krejci being a concussion waiting to happen...would you prefer he were timid?  Unwilling to attempt plays because he might get pasted?  C'mon....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

DK looked awesome last night, this is what the Bruins need from him to beat the elite teams, not to mention he brings out the best in Horton and Lucic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Best Player on the team, period

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Kreji played with SPEED last nite which helps his linemates. When Kreji had Ryder on the wing, his slow down was effective, but with Looch and horton, the more speed the better.. Kelly also shows great speed, but he's not getting much from Ryder, and while Peverly does show speed, he is still wondering how to establish some chemistry which is something Claude always has trouble with. Flipping Seguin and Peverly might be a better scenario because Ryder is a lost cause on the 4th line. Actually, since Ryder seems to have problems with passing to the open lineman, it might be time to add him to the pine, which Claude will never do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

out of 2 great games,maybe the Calgary game bein the best bruins game of the year my 1 "com,on!" & there was 5-6 of them was Kelly,s break outs of the D zone. The B,s thrive on quick short passes coming out & Kelly has been trying to do it all himself. Not once did he receive the puck, try a give & go with Ryder nor Peverly with speed outa the zone. But!,if he keeps winning those face-offs WTH! i,ll excuse him. Loving the way the B,s are playing these pass 2 games!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Your so right. He amazed me with that totally sick move he pulled that finished with a lucic goal. He'll have a bullseye on his back. Stay healthy kid!  
    n Response to Re: Krejci:
    I agree Krejci has to be carefull because he will be a target in the playoffs!!
    Posted by lucaooo

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosismooses. Show mosismooses's posts

I was impressed with both the Flames & Canucks games. Both of those teams play a much more up-tempo game than you will see for the most part in the NE Conf. The B's actually stepped it up & matched tempo for the most part. Pretty impressive.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

The one stickhandle move through his back legs was incredible. Mario Lemieux like move.

Krejci line with lucic and horton are on fire as of late. A handful for opposing D's to handle

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

This is the way that line has to play for the Bruins to advance deep into the playoffs . Outstanding game by them.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

He's starting to play like a 100 pt'er.  Go baby!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci:
    out of 2 great games,maybe the Calgary game bein the best bruins game of the year my 1 "com,on!" & there was 5-6 of them was Kelly,s break outs of the D zone. The B,s thrive on quick short passes coming out & Kelly has been trying to do it all himself. Not once did he receive the puck, try a give & go with Ryder nor Peverly with speed outa the zone. But!,if he keeps winning those face-offs WTH! i,ll excuse him. Loving the way the B,s are playing these pass 2 games!
    Posted by pucman

Agree totally, Kelly is far from an offensive player, he needs to give it to Pev or Ryd as soon as he gets it out.  Once when he tried a drop pass just inside the blueline to Pev, Van stole it, Pev turned his  head with what looked like a hard stare at Kelly in like a wattf was that, as he then put his head down to try to catch the rush.  Many of his passes were picked off or struck someone and went in different direction.

Ryder has looked the best of this line in off end by far, Pev should play center.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Kreji played with SPEED last nite which helps his linemates. When Kreji had Ryder on the wing, his slow down was effective, but with Looch and horton, the more speed the better.. Kelly also shows great speed, but he's not getting much from Ryder, and while Peverly does show speed, he is still wondering how to establish some chemistry which is something Claude always has trouble with. Flipping Seguin and Peverly might be a better scenario because Ryder is a lost cause on the 4th line. Actually, since Ryder seems to have problems with passing to the open lineman, it might be time to add him to the pine, which Claude will never do.
    Posted by bogie6

Must be watching diff games than you, Kell's play selection so far, bites, he gets a pass for a few games though, but not for long.  Camp also had his worst game as aB.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

xenimus...really?  You can say that about just about any skilled play at any time.  One of the ways you recognize a skilled player is the ability to make difficult or higher risk plays successfully and more often than your average NHLer.  Krejci has 13 points in 11 games in February, Lucic has 12 in 11, Horton has 11 and even though 5 of that came in one game, it's still enough to suggest he's coming around.  Last night, he carried the puck a lot more than he has of late, he moved with more purpose, and he made decisions more quickly than he has most of the year.  All of those things are connected to using the time and space his wingers create effectively, so...what more were you waiting for? As for Krejci being a concussion waiting to happen...would you prefer he were timid?  Unwilling to attempt plays because he might get pasted?  C'mon....
    Posted by Bookboy007

You just mis-read everything i just said.

**Paraphrase** for Bookboy:

Krejci has been playing better of late. Has to show more in regards to being a 1st line guy playing with top players. I love his game over that last 8 or so, has been more consistant. Needs to improve strength to battle bigger (better) d-men in NHL. Good talent, smart player, room to grow.

**So, where did i downgrade Krejci? I gave the guy a compliment! Only because i state he's weakness? I point out Bergeron's weakness all the time. He (Bergeron) and Kesler are very similar player but Kesler is more explosive because of his world-class speed. Not jumping on Krejci what so ever. I love Krejci and maybe i am hard on him at times because i think he can be a 70pt+ player but at times he's a ghost out there. I agreed with everyone here, he had a MONSTER game!!! Can't people be judgemental anymore even in-light of a great performance?

What? Let me guess, you won't trade Krejci for Crosby?...Seriously, you acting as if im bashing the kid, he may have the best "talent" on the team IMO.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I don't know Xenimus, when I read your post above about Krejci I had the same reaction as BB -- seems like you were being critical of a guy that has been playing great and essentially has been doing everything that makes him so good.  I don't really know what more you could expect than what you've gotten in the past 10 games.  He's not really a strength and battle type, but he's out there with Lucic and Horton, so he can just play his game and not worry about running people over.  He's been terrific, hope it lasts.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Krejci:
    Posted by Beezfan4life

I agree with you 100% I was about to give up on him ...but he really looked like he recovered 100% last night ...what a game

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I won't take away what DK did last night.  Great stuff.  He's been quietly piling up the assists in recent weeks.   Is he a #1 center?  I'm still reticent to go there.  When it comes to points, he has a tendency to go cold for a month and then turns it on for a month.  If he turns it on for the playoffs, that's all that matters.
    Posted by ipot

It's almost as if when Savard is in the lineup he goes cold and when Savard is out he heats up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[Fancy is 50/50, that play could of gone either way. If he would of lost that puck on the back-check from Vancouver it would of been a 4-2 rush the other way with Lucic and Horton trapped in deep. Not the wises of choice by Krejci but he managed to pull it off, credit to him for showing the "guts" to pull something like that with little over 5min remaining in the game.

Let me paraphrase what most people would think you were saying here.
    "He made a risky play here, and it could have gone horribly bad. Pretty dumb if you ask me, but he pulled it off". 

IMHO.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci : It's almost as if when Savard is in the lineup he goes cold and when Savard is out he heats up.
    Posted by callodthedom19

A very interesting observation.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Tonight's feed to Horton was nice!!

I was yelling for him to shoot, he was in a prime shooting location.

Keep it going DK!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Tonight's feed to Horton was nice!! I was yelling for him to shoot, he was in a prime shooting location. Keep it going DK!
    Posted by Davinator

So was Horton's feed to Peckham!!  Good to see.. Horton is very underrated for a middle weight but he can throw him pretty good and he's nasty and mean when he fights.. Lucic on the ice and doesn't take initiative, shame on him, if your going to be one of the supposed leaders on this team you can't have others take liberties with your best players.... I was disappointed.. couple of years ago Lucic would be the first guy in...

Sections
Shortcuts