Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Krejci

In Response to Re: Krejci:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Krejci : So was Horton's feed to Peckham!!  Good to see.. Horton is very underrated for a middle weight but he can throw him pretty good and he's nasty and mean when he fights.. Lucic on the ice and doesn't take initiative, shame on him, if your going to be one of the supposed leaders on this team you can't have others take liberties with your best players.... I was disappointed.. couple of years ago Lucic would be the first guy in...
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]
    It seemed like Lucic was up ahead of the play but it was nice to see Horton step up after DK got hit by Peckham.To score a goal shortly after was even better.Horton heating up down the stretch would be huge.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Is it asking to much or knit picking for me to say I'd like to see Krejci shoot some more ?...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Is it asking to much or knit picking for me to say I'd like to see Krejci shoot some more ?...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Nope,that's a valid request.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Is it asking to much or knit picking for me to say I'd like to see Krejci shoot some more ?...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Not at all but if he keeps getting all these assists he is and the team is winning I don't care if he shoots or not.