Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Krejci

I think this guy has run his course here. What about sending him plus a prospect and picks to he jackets for Nash? This gives them the pure scorer they need

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Krejci

In Response to Krejci:
    I think this guy has run his course here. What about sending him plus a prospect and picks to he jackets for Nash? This gives them the pure scorer they need
    Posted by tbone77

Not a bad idea,they have Bergeron and Seguin can play center,as long as it's not Hamilton

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I'm with you on this one. Sick of hearing the ol' 'he coasts during the regular season but turns on the jets in the play-off' excuses. I think someone should tell him its nearly the end of April.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

If they do lose this series there has to be changes in the roster and not just the role players. The top guys need to be held acountable. Oh and the power play coach(ward) i think must be fired

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Krejci is as soft a player as you will ever see.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Wrong. I believe Krejci has more points than Seguin in this series.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

The guy has been invisible

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Still waiting for him to show.  He better hurry because time is runnung out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Krejci probably just resents playing in the afternoon when he could be out spending some of his big raise on Newbury Street.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

The Capitals have done a good job of softening up the smaller skill players.  They have been hitting Krejci, Marchand, and Seguin at every available opportunity. 

If the Bruins had done the same thing against Semin, they would probably be ahead in this series right now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

He has to get going.  Normally I'd figure him to be the main triggerman on Boston's attack as he centers the top line.  So far he hasn't made his presence felt but he's not the only one. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci:
    He has to get going.  Normally I'd figure him to be the main triggerman on Boston's attack as he centers the top line.  So far he hasn't made his presence felt but he's not the only one. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario

agreed RHO, but he's the only one of the go-to guys who seems to be playing without any sense of urgency....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci : agreed RHO, but he's the only one of the go-to guys who seems to be playing without any sense of urgency....
    Posted by days-of-Orr

days - To their credit the Bruins have survived largely without contributions from their top center.  He must find his game starting tomorrow.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci : days - To their credit the Bruins have survived largely without contributions from their top center.  He must find his game starting tomorrow.
    Posted by RichHillOntario

RHO, we have no other choice....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Krejci : Yes that 1 point Krejci has means he has been better player than Seguin.  Krejci has enough years under his belt that you would expect him to be a leader and he hasn't been.  Seguin is still learning that the playoffs are a different ball game.  Also Seguin played well today but is a little snake-bitten while Krejci did not play very well. 
    Posted by huntbri

Since all of the games have been 1 point affairs... I'd say that 1 point was very important. But, sure, I'll give the kid a pass and blame the "vet."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Only problem now is no one will give you anything for DK
    Lucic set him up today for an easy goal and he almost fanned.
    He has been aweful all series.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Krejci:
    Posted by tbone77

This is a fantastic idea...as long as Scott Howson has a lobotomy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

It frightens me that the Bruins might have to go into another season with Krejci as their #1 center. He is not. He had some chemistry a few years back as a surprising 3rd line pivot, he played lights-out for 2 months following the olympics, and again during last year's Philly series. Other than that, he's been serviceable.

I know it's easy to pile on now, but I'm not alone in pointing blame his way during all of those loooong stretches when Horton and lucic were struggling. 9 times out of 10, power forwards struggle when their centers aren't able to move the puck and QB the rush.

I'm not feeling great about Krejci as anything but a #3 center. Part of me wonders if this is the plan for next year, considering the Kelly non-signing so far.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'm equally frightened that our leading scorer has no points in 5 games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

For sure he has no hands as he missed the goal on a great pass by Lucic this afternoon. On Thursday night, Seguin made him a nice pass and didn't even shoot !!

Excluding the save on Seguin early in the third period this afternoon, I'd say that these were the 2 best scoring chances (maybe the only scoring chances !!) by the B's

In a very tight series like we have now, a goal is huge and on the opposite not even hitting the net on a chance like that really hurts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I'm equally frightened that our leading scorer has no points in 5 games.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

I agree that he needs to be better and to be more willing to get his nose dirty but I think he did that more in games 4 and 5. He has had some great chances and they aren't going in.  The problem is that a lot of his team-mates aren't playing well or battling hard enough either and many of those are guys you would expect to be leaders more than Tyler at this stage of his career.  They are not doing enough to support each other and they are not managing the puck well. I thought the Bruins played a little better yersterday but Thomas had an off game.  Hopefully they are getting on track but have they left it too late?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

It's not just Krecji it's all the fowards so dont single him out and dont lose faith just yet. all the fowards are sucking wind!............besides, Krejci is better suited playing with skill forwards rather than power forwards like Lucic and Horton, '''remember Krejci and Satan? and he was old but a skill guy never the less and they connected great''''' but not having horton isn't making it any easier for him that's for sure, and Tyler is still very very young. so talks about trades is stupid at this point in time.

BOTTOM LINE

The Bruins look tired as a whole. the deep run lasy year is taking it's toll. i hope they can prevail. winning back to back in the nhl is damm hard......

Sections
Shortcuts