Krug here for good?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Krug here for good?

My in between periods post.

Anyone expect Krug not to be in the starting lineup for 2013/14? So much offensive talent, but his size is still scary to me. Still, the way the Boston defensive system works, with so much backup, it seems this is exactly the team where he could continue to flourish.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Krug here for good?

He's fun to watch and easy to root for.  I hope he stays.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Well said!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

Sorry Douggie, buy Krug you rock!!!!
    " I was born a Bruins Fan and I'll die as one "

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

He got rocked a couple times tonight but always focused on getting back into position.  That's a good sign.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Krug Life is signed through next year and Chiarelli has his RFA rights for a few more years after. And with his confident play, it's a feather in PCs cap.

I don't know how much more proof you would need after his play in the playoffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Krug and Dougie will be the 6-7 guys next year I suspect. Ference is a nice fellow but as good as gone after playoffs .

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"
    -Gerry Dee

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

He's a rookie who is performing with a lot of confidence in what is regularly termed pressure-cooker competition.  If the small sampling we've seen so far is any indication of what he's capable of, I think he'll be tough to dislodge from the Boston blueline.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Krug and Dougie will be the 6-7 guys next year I suspect. Ference is a nice fellow but as good as gone after playoffs .

I don't see that. I think as of right now Krug is on the bottom pair. I actually think Dougie is on the first pairing next season, probably not for the playoffs, but he's going to get a lot of ice. My prediction as of right now:

Chara - Dougie

Bart - Seids

Krug - Boychuk

McQuaid. 

scary good 7 deep d corps for 18.38 million. By comparison, philly paid their D 32 mill this season. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

[QUOTE]

I don't see that. I think as of right now Krug is on the bottom pair. I actually think Dougie is on the first pairing next season, probably not for the playoffs, but he's going to get a lot of ice. My prediction as of right now:

Chara - Dougie

Bart - Seids

Krug - Boychuk

McQuaid. 

scary good 7 deep d corps for 18.38 million. By comparison, philly paid their D 32 mill this season. 

[/QUOTE]Agreed. Hamilton puts on some lbs over the off season and gets significant playing time next year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

[QUOTE]

Chara - Dougie

Bart - Seids

Krug - Boychuk

McQuaid. 

[/QUOTE]

McQuaid has been awesome this postseason though.

Good problem to have, but we have 8 defensemen who need to play everyday (Bart too).  It will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Very true. I watched him in an interview, very down to earth and knows what the expectations for him are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

Chara - Dougie

Bart - Seids

Krug - Boychuk

McQuaid. 

McQuaid has been awesome this postseason though.

Good problem to have, but we have 8 defensemen who need to play everyday (Bart too).  It will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

I have to believe Ference is walking his last mile to the Electric Chair. Be a nice way of saying goodbye to let him spend some summer time with the Cup.

Sections
Shortcuts