Kudhobin time or else its all OVER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER

Trade Thomas to the Leafs for Kessel and a draft pick. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teibore1. Show teibore1's posts

In Response to Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER : I think he will be gone next year if they loose tommorow,time to go with Rask and rookie
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]
    Yes, both free agents at the end of the year.  Idiot

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from teibore1. Show teibore1's posts

Thomas has as many points as Seguin.  Who you trading Seguin for?  Tell Benny not to slash people and they don't have a penalty kill with 2:30 left in the 3rd in a tie game.  Sit Benny, play Caron.  TT stays in the net.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to "Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER": [QUOTE]You are the coach of a team that needs to win one game or your team is out. You have two goalies . One who has won a cup and a Conn Smythe to go with it. The other goalie has never played an NHL minute in the playoffs and spent almost the entire year in the AHL. Only an imbecile chooses the latter. Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE] do u think Holtby had experience in the series ???? If CJ stays with TT we're dead Stanly Cup to the BRUINS in2011-2012(only if K is in the net) -2013 (sent from mi IPad)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER": do u think Holtby had experience in the series ???? If CJ stays with TT we're dead Stanly Cup to the BRUINS in2011-2012(only if K is in the net) -2013 (sent from mi IPad)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Washington had no other choice.

This team lives and dies with Thomas tomorrow, just like Vancouver did with Luongo last year.  If Thomas is weak again tomorrow and they are through, next year they will look at things differently during the playoffs at times like this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Kudhobin time or else its all OVER : Yout nuts.........not Timmy's fault at all
    Posted by riptide757[/QUOTE]

If you watched the game including the losing goal and you say "not his fault at all," stop commenting.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]You could put Chuckie Cheese in net.  It's not the factor here.  This is team fail.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]
    I'm getting tired of hearing this after today's game. It's the playoffs for Christ sake. There's no way the Bruins should lose this game after scoring 3 goals. They played a game in which they asked they're goalie to make the easy saves for a win and he didn't. Don't act like the whole team crapped the bed today because they were 1 easy save from winning this game handily.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER : I'm getting tired of hearing this after today's game. It's the playoffs for Christ sake. There's no way the Bruins should lose this game after scoring 3 goals. They played a game in which they asked they're goalie to make the easy saves for a win and they didn't. Don't act like the whole team crapped the bed today because they were 1 easy save from winning this game handily.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

We'll see how the team and Timmy respond now with their backs to the wall.  The bigger concern for me now is Bergy and (I can't believe I'm saying this) Corvo.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Yeahh, lets start a guy who's played one good game in his career, in a meaningless game, over the man who carried us to the cup and won the Vezina/Conn Smythe last year.

You should try coaching.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER : I'm getting tired of hearing this after today's game. It's the playoffs for Christ sake. There's no way the Bruins should lose this game after scoring 3 goals. They played a game in which they asked they're goalie to make the easy saves for a win and they didn't. Don't act like the whole team crapped the bed today because they were 1 easy save from winning this game handily.
    I totally agree.  They looked good today.

That call at the end of the game was horse sh*t.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

dez - I thought yesterday was one of their better efforts particularly in the first period where they showed some speed and hitting.  They got it back to that level when they tied it 3-3.  The team looked energized.  Unlike earlier in the series when the Bruins' offense seemed constipated people now can't say the Bruins haven't solved the mystical Holtby. 

Defensively the Bruins haven't given the Caps much but what they have provided has gone in.  Unfortunately the timing couln't be worse for Boston to go through this series minus offensive contributions from the guys who are supposed to provide it.  But yeah, the Brouwer goal was a big-time gut-punch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Most of you sound like Leaf fans.

The sky is falling ... the sky is falling!!!

Jump ship already! We don't need you! So what, you think Thomas can do it all. Really, the guy has made this a series. Can't win if you can't score. Team needs more quality shots and better offensive zone time.
    Yea TT let in that horrendous goal but the B's should have been up 3 games to 0 according to all you band wagon fans.
    CJ tried mixing the lines ... blame him!!

Blame Burke ... we didn't get enough from TO in any of the trades.

Really people? How the fans turn on a team

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

It appears as though the team is looking for the perfect pass, the perfect goal, not going to the front of the net and NO emotion or real snarl. It appears they are afraid if they do anything or they will be penalized. Stop the Lady Byng stuff. JUST PLAY and don't worry about it. Go with what got you here...if they don't play on their own terms, they will go home and THAT would be too bad for our guys...where is the emotion?
    I personally miss McQuaid...one tough hombre

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER": do u think Holtby had experience in the series ???? If CJ stays with TT we're dead Stanly Cup to the BRUINS in2011-2012(only if K is in the net) -2013 (sent from mi IPad)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

NEWSFLASH Stanley!!
    The Bruins are in the playoffs !!  You proclaimed they wouldn't even make the playoffs !!
    If you had just one ounce of self awareness, and half a brain, you'd be too embarrassed to even post on here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from teibore1. Show teibore1's posts

Kudhobin time or else its all OVER

That's why you people blog from your parents basement and CJ coaches.  If Bobby V was with the B's you might see that.  Its been a pretty even series.  The B's have made their own luck.  Bad turnovers, missing point blank chances, stupid penalties.  Thomas has let in some soft goals but has alos made some amazing saves.  I see a fired up, determined, physical B's team coming out today and forcing a game 7. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER : NEWSFLASH Stanley!! The Bruins are in the playoffs !!  You proclaimed they wouldn't even make the playoffs !! If you had just one ounce of self awareness, and half a brain, you'd be too embarrassed to even post on here.
    Posted by stevegm[/QUOTE]

Don't even bother.  Stanley doesn't respond to those who logically call him out on his flip flopping.  Even more amazing is when he calls out someone else' credibility.  It's quite comical.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]...Jump ship already! We don't need you! ...Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]

This is true LB77 - if all the 'doom and gloomers'(to quote Crafty) junped ship, it would lighten the load and allow the ship to sail more efficiently!!!

Go Bruins!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Explain to us exactly how if people observing the games rightfully complain abouty the results and the poor play "jump ship" it makes anything "more efficient."  Will that help the B's go to the net?  Will it help Thomas stop 40 foot short side shots off the wing with a minute left to the game?  Really, help us out here.  We don't understand your brilliant analysis.

And when your best decision is to quote Crafty, you know your argument has got some serious lack of understanding of anything.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Explain to us exactly how if people observing the games rightfully complain abouty the results and the poor play "jump ship" it makes anything "more efficient."  Will that help the B's go to the net?  Will it help Thomas stop 40 foot short side shots off the wing with a minute left to the game?  Really, help us out here.  We don't understand your brilliant analysis. And when your best decision is to quote Crafty, you know your argument has got some serious lack of understanding of anything.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]
    Better yet, you can explain how your complaining is helpful. Does that score goals or stop pucks? None of us have a bearing on the outcome of today's game. Stanley's the only one who thinks he does and you know how "useful" his "analysis" is. Cheers and Go Bruins!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sorry guys but its all Over ...Thornton useless and TT tired and not a positive attitude ....say good bye to our boys ...thansk for the season and see you next season for our 7th Stanley Cup ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Clearly we all are fans and see the games being played. I don't like the way the games are turning out, along with many others. When the "Biggest Bruin fan in Canada" says they are doomed. He can go cheer for the Leafs.

Why do people have to let their negativity show on these boards? You don't think we have similar feelings? Trust me I get VERY frustrated watching this series, however to complain on here to others living the same boat? Throw the team so easily under the bus cause they're playing a tough oppenent!

More positive thoughts to discuss here will help us all through this high intensity time. Just to be the first to say "I Told You So", don't need that in my life

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER : Better yet, you can explain how your complaining is helpful. Does that score goals or stop pucks? None of us have a bearing on the outcome of today's game. Stanley's the only one who thinks he does and you know how "useful" his "analysis" is. Cheers and Go Bruins!

My complaining is not helpful.  Thats the difference. I never said it was helpful. Im a whiny fan who's pissed we are about to be eliminated by a #7 team that made the playoffs the last days of the season.

My comment was to the genius who declared the "ship" will be "more efficient" if the complainers shut up because apparently it hurts your widdle feelings.  I said, just like you did, that we all have no bearing on the ourcome, so your question to me is obviously moot and pointless.

Sarah Palin says you can't tell me to sit down and shut up. I won't

I can't stand that the B's will be eliminated befofre Vancouver.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER : My complaining is not helpful.  Thats the difference. I never said it was helpful. Im a whiny fan who's pissed we are about to be eliminated by a #7 team that made the playoffs the last days of the season. My comment was to the genius who declared the "ship" will be "more efficient" if the complainers shut up because apparently it hurts your widdle feelings.  I said, just like you did, that we all have no bearing on the ourcome, so your question to me is obviously moot and pointless. Sarah Palin says you can't tell me to sit down and shut up. I won't I can't stand that the B's will be eliminated befofre Vancouver.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]
    That's fair enough then. Cheers! GO BRUINS!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Wow, Stanleys wish for a Thomas injury and my response were removed. Immediately. Yikes.