Kudhobin time or else its all OVER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER

I can't stand that the B's will be eliminated befofre Vancouver.

You know this for a fact? Really giving up before the puck drops? Can't see them coming back to win 2 consecutive games?
    Wow! Why bother watching the game then? Save yourself the disappointment, again.
    See you next year, along with Stanley

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER:
    In Response to Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER : That's fair enough then. Cheers! GO BRUINS!
    Posted by dezaruchi

Right on Dez, Go Bruins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Clearly we all are fans and see the games being played. I don't like the way the games are turning out, along with many others. When the " Biggest Bruin fan in Canada " says they are doomed. He can go cheer for the Leafs. Why do people have to let their negativity show on these boards? You don't think we have similar feelings? Trust me I get VERY frustrated watching this series, however to complain on here to others living the same boat? Throw the team so easily under the bus cause they're playing a tough oppenent! More positive thoughts to discuss here will help us all through this high intensity time. Just to be the first to say "I Told You So", don't need that in my life
    Posted by LordByron77

LordByron..here is a positive note : BRUINS will win the Cup in 2013 ..until than ..we will have a painfull summer ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I can't stand that the B's will be eliminated befofre Vancouver. You know this for a fact? Really giving up before the puck drops? Can't see them coming back to win 2 consecutive games? Wow! Why bother watching the game then? Save yourself the disappointment, again. See you next year, along with Stanley
    Posted by LordByron77

You think not watching the games eliminates the disappointment?  You must be new at this. I havent gotten over the too many men on the ice goal against Gilles Gilbert yet.

These games are painful to watch and I definitely won't be able to sit through an elimination game in Washington.  Sure doesn't mean I wont feel bad later this afternoon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

The negativity on here is sickening.....none of you really think the Bruins can win 2 straight games?

The bounces in the past couple games have been ridiculously in Washington's favor. There are many reasons for the B's to be optimistic.
    -Bruins net front presence has been good, but almost TOO good. They have been right on top of Holtby, and the puck has bounced just past them.
    -Goals 3 and 4 were soft; indeed. But are we really going to forget about some of the huge saves that Timmy made early on in the game?
    -That penalty on Benny was BUSH. People calling for Caron to fill his place are out of line....that was a SOFT penalty.
    -Seguin's effort is good; he's just not getting the bounces, as was evidenced by that bouncing puck where Holtby made that split save.....if that puck is flat, he gets that over the pad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

It cracks me up that nobody wanted it to be Tuukka time next year, but now that Timmy has had a poor game, it's Tuukka time!

Let's see all of you come back aboard after the B's win the next two.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Looked like Tuukka was the back-up today. Nice to see

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Kudhobin time or else its all OVER : My complaining is not helpful.  Thats the difference. I never said it was helpful. Im a whiny fan who's pissed we are about to be eliminated by a #7 team that made the playoffs the last days of the season. My comment was to the genius who declared the "ship" will be "more efficient" if the complainers shut up because apparently it hurts your widdle feelings.  I said, just like you did, that we all have no bearing on the ourcome, so your question to me is obviously moot and pointless. Sarah Palin says you can't tell me to sit down and shut up. I won't I can't stand that the B's will be eliminated befofre Vancouver.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

I notice this and you're really good at it too. Please re-read your posts and see how many of your negative thoughts happened.

No you don't have to sit down and shut up. How about sit, observe and enjoy the roller coaster ride of watching your team in a thing known as the playoffs .

Spouting off every widdle negative thought that comes to your brain makes you look a little like Stanley. Silly . You are better then that. I think ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

before last years cup run, i could honestly get all the doom and gloom. yeah it had been 39 years, yeah they found new and interesting ways to lose every year, yeah they blew a 3 game lead. BUT STOP RIGHT THERE! since april of 2011 this team has given us EVERY REASON TO HAVE FAITH AND BE SUPPORTIVE!!!! remember down 0-2 to montreal? remember pk making us sweat out an OT? remember blowing a three goal lead to tb, evening the series? remember going down 0-2 to van, then down 3-2 to van? THIS TEAM HAS GIVEN US EVERY REASON TO STICK WITH THEM WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH!! THEY'VE EARNED OUR SUPPORT!! show it people. win or lose come wednesday, i'll continue to support this team of selfless, hard working players. THEY'VE EARNED THAT MUCH! was it supposed to be easy to repeat as stanley cup champions? 

Sections
Shortcuts