Kudobin already ahead of Rask

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Kudobin already ahead of Rask

Got the win at the scimmage for P-Bruins 7-5 ....Rask allowed 7 goals against the P-Bruins ..hummm kind of scary....it wont be easy against the  NYR's .wish CJ. would start with Khudo...this is a big test for Rask.   Could be a chance for Khudo if Rask fails...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (with Khudo as our #1 goalie)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Kudobin already ahead of Rask

Sorry for the spelling

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You should be sorry for the post, and for returning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

• Not-A-Shot
    • First: 12/30/2009
    • Last: 1/18/2013

In response to Davinator's comment:

Are we seeing a warm and fuzzy version of NAS lately?

You seem...ummm....tranquil.     /;^)

Not at all!  I'm still taking my jabs when I can, but I started simply not responding at all to the complete dopes who offer nothing but foolishness or bile.

So shut up.  (Is that better?)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

• Not-A-Shot

Not at all!  I'm still taking my jabs when I can, but I started simply not responding at all to the complete dopes who offer nothing but foolishness or bile.

Nas couldn't be more right on this thread. Maybe BadHab should just stick to doing comedic player evaluations.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I don't know Stanley, are you also sticking with your prediction that the Bruins can't win without Brian McGratton in the lineup?

Dumb.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Starting tomorrow you'll see what I mean...Khudo our #1 is not such bad news guys...he will be great believe me 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS IN 2011 & 2013 (with Khudo as our #1 goalie)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Starting tomorrow you'll see what I mean...Khudo our #1 is not such bad news guys...he will be great believe me 

I'd put more stock in a promise made by a crackhead.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Genious have always been treated as fools in the past...why would things change ?

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS IN 2011 & 2013 (with Khudo as our # 1 goalie)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

If you're going to have a virtual hard on for this guy, at least learn how to spell his name.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Don't base yourself on that scrimmage because both goalies looked bad.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Don't base yourself on that scrimmage because both goalies looked bad.

Ok lets see the next few games.....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 ( with Khudo as our #1 goalie)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

• Not-A-Shot

Nas couldn't be more right on this thread. Maybe BadHab should just stick to doing comedic player evaluations.

Dez you totally missed the point.

Of course NAS is right about this thread.

I was just reminding him about not responding to dopes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I'd put more stock in a promise made by a crackhead.

Or a Leaf fan.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

• Not-A-Shot

Dez you totally missed the point.

Of course NAS is right about this thread.

I was just reminding him about not responding to dopes.

Sorry, I tend to do that a lot.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

G   W   GS   GAA    SV   SV%

Tuukka Rask    2    2    2    0.96    46    .958

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

That settles that

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

So far so good for Tuuka....I think that the fact that Khudo is the back up puts some pressure on young Rask to perform well...so in that sense Khudo has already an impact on the team's success..dont grt me wrong guys I am very happy to see Rask having success in the first 2 games...and I hope it continues but I still believe that Khudo will become our #1 by th end of the season...GO BRUINS ,

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Rask looks great in the first two games - fantastic start to the season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Rask is taking some of my worries away.  Keep on kicking.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Got the win at the scimmage for P-Bruins 7-5 ....Rask allowed 7 goals against the P-Bruins ..hummm kind of scary....it wont be easy against the  NYR's .wish CJ. would start with Khudo...this is a big test for Rask.   Could be a chance for Khudo if Rask fails...

Sorry Stanley but i think your crystal ball has crack in it. My crystal ball did, so i threw it out.  Rask is doing his job the first 2 games. he seems to be playing his position quite well. With a short season, our back up goalie will get his shot to play soon enough, if Khudo does his job also I will be very content. We are going to need 2 goalies playing well this short season.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to boborielly224's comment:

Sorry Stanley but i think your crystal ball has crack in it. My crystal ball did, so i threw it out.  Rask is doing his job the first 2 games. he seems to be playing his position quite well. With a short season, our back up goalie will get his shot to play soon enough, if Khudo does his job also I will be very content. We are going to need 2 goalies playing well this short season.

Right on...I am also glad to see that Rask is doing the job so far..still very early in the season and we will need both goalies with so many games ahead...lets not count my crystal ball out yet....and congrats to Rask for his performance yesterday against the Jets ..I think that he saved the game..

Stanley Cup in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to boborielly224's comment:

Right on...I am also glad to see that Rask is doing the job so far..still very early in the season and we will need both goalies with so many games ahead...lets not count my crystal ball out yet....and congrats to Rask for his performance yesterday against the Jets ..I think that he saved the game..

Stanley Cup in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

LETS GO BRUINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!