Kudos to Lucic. My kind of player (wish he was a Leaf)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Kudos to Lucic. My kind of player (wish he was a Leaf)

10th player since the NHL lockout to get 30 goals, 30 assists and 100 penalty minutes in the same season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Kudos to Lucic. My kind of player (wish he was a Leaf)

In Response to Kudos to Lucic. My kind of player (wish he was a Leaf):
    10th player since the NHL lockout to get 30 goals, 30 assists and 100 penalty minutes in the same season.
    Posted by LoveRealHockey

LRH - I think his performance to date is showing what a profound effect that high ankle sprain must have had on him last season. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Absolutely unbelievable season from Lucic. Have had a man-crush on the guy since he forced his way onto the team and have thoroughly enjoyed watching him develop into a dominant power forward over the past few years (is there a better Bruins story line since PC took over?). Thought his contract was way too pricy when it was announced, but now it's a steal.

LRH, just for fun and not meant at all to tease, but what do you think Burke would offer for Lucic? He's exactly the type of player Burke has been talking about since he took over the TML. What would you give up?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

he's no raffi torres but i like him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ha Ha nice one Shup!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Kudos to Lucic. My kind of player (wish he was a Leaf):
    he's no raffi torres but i like him.
    Posted by shuperman

LOL!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

In Response to Re: Kudos to Lucic. My kind of player (wish he was a Leaf):
    Absolutely unbelievable season from Lucic. Have had a man-crush on the guy since he forced his way onto the team and have thoroughly enjoyed watching him develop into a dominant power forward over the past few years (is there a better Bruins story line since PC took over?). Thought his contract was way too pricy when it was announced, but now it's a steal. LRH, just for fun and not meant at all to tease, but what do you think Burke would offer for Lucic? He's exactly the type of player Burke has been talking about since he took over the TML. What would you give up?
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

Definitely the type of player he'd want on the Leafs.  Wendell Clark with more size.

It's pretty much a moot point; Lucic isn't going anywhere and I can't think of any deal tha would make sense.

Wow....Lucic and Kessel on the same line.........one can only dream......wait...........lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Absolutely dominant power fwd. Love the attitude & the fact that he plays his best when the games get bigger. Whichever scout was responsible for pushing the Bs to draft this kid hopefully got a huge raise.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Cam Neely with a different jersey number. Ok, maybe not quite, but still, what a player!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Lucic is the epitome of the words Boston Bruin, love his game...Go Bruins!

Sections
Shortcuts