LA general manager seen at last 2 Bruins games.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrenryan. Show darrenryan's posts

LA general manager seen at last 2 Bruins games.....

ive read on two different sites that Lombardi has been at the last 2 Bruins games scouting the team

my question is who do you think he is scouting?....

I know they need offence, mainly at center....Could Savard or Krejci possibly be moved?... the easy answer is yes Savard could be moved if he starts playing better, but i am not sure another GM takes a chance with him until he proves he is fully healed....that leaves Krejci as the target i think they might be gunning for, whether he is available is another story...I cant see him being moved at all, unless Dustin Brown is coming back our way...so thats the question, would anyone do this trade

To Boston

Dustin Brown

To LA

David Krejci

imagine Lucic and Brown on the same line????  wow

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: LA general manager seen at last 2 Bruins games.....

If the B's trade Krejci, who is the team's #2 center?  Seguin (no experience) or Savard (scrambled eggs) or Campbell (not good enough).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to LA general manager seen at last 2 Bruins games.....:
    [QUOTE]ive read on two different sites that Lombardi has been at the last 2 Bruins games scouting the team my question is who do you think he is scouting?.... I know they need offence, mainly at center....Could Savard or Krejci possibly be moved?... the easy answer is yes Savard could be moved if he starts playing better, but i am not sure another GM takes a chance with him until he proves he is fully healed....that leaves Krejci as the target i think they might be gunning for, whether he is available is another story...I cant see him being moved at all, unless Dustin Brown is coming back our way...so thats the question, would anyone do this trade To Boston Dustin Brown To LA David Krejci imagine Lucic and Brown on the same line????  wow
    Posted by darrenryan[/QUOTE]

Why would you trade for a player you already have in Lucic? Dont get me wrong, Dustin Brown's work ethic is tremendous and is one of the most respected young players in the NHL and is obviously a leader. However, he's another under-achieving guy who never has quite rounded out into that 30g-70pt player people thought he would be.

Also, i am not all into trading Krejci to begin with. I been critical of him lately but would love to see the kid snap out of it. I think people have put too much pressure on him. He is not a #1 center, he's very talented but not in the same breath as a Kopitar or Getzlaf like some nutzies on here believe. I think he's as good of a #2 as you will see besides Malkin and Lecavalier.

If your willing to trade such a great asset as in Krejci you better be getting a top-2 Defensemen like a Jack Johnson or Shea Webber or top-line scoring winger such as an Ales Hemsky or Bobby Ryan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Never.  Krejci is one of our most indespensible players.  Our record with him/without him speaks for itself.  The 3-0 Uh oh happened when he went down, and the poor stretch this year started with his concussion.  No one else on this team can skate with the puck and gain the zone like he can, that's why his skill set is so valuable to the Bruins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Also, Brown is their only young true scoring threat.

Also, Brown is locked up for cheap money for years to come.

Considering the team is going with Kampfer, Bartkowski and McQuaid today, if a deal were to get done, my guess would be one that sent a defenseman back to Boston.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: LA general manager seen at last 2 Bruins games.....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to LA general manager seen at last 2 Bruins games..... : Also, i am not all into trading Krejci to begin with. I been critical of him lately but would love to see the kid snap out of it. I think people have put too much pressure on him. He is not a #1 center, he's very talented but not in the same breath as a Kopitar or Getzlaf like some nutzies on here believe. I think he's as good of a #2 as you will see besides Malkin and Lecavalier. If your willing to trade such a great asset as in Krejci you better be getting a top-2 Defensemen like a Jack Johnson or Shea Webber or top-line scoring winger such as an Ales Hemsky or Bobby Ryan.
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]

In one breath you say how he's not a top of the line player.  In the next you say that you'd want a top of the line return for him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

If the Kings are actually willing to trade Brown for Krejci, 1) Do it 2) We win.

Krejci I really like. Brown I love. He's the type of sparkplug the team needs, but I see LA trading him about the time I see the Sedin's being moved out of Vancouver.

[QUOTE]In Response to LA general manager seen at last 2 Bruins games..... : Why would you trade for a player you already have in Lucic? Dont get me wrong, Dustin Brown's work ethic is tremendous and is one of the most respected young players in the NHL and is obviously a leader. However, he's another under-achieving guy who never has quite rounded out into that 30g-70pt player people thought he would be. Also, i am not all into trading Krejci to begin with. I been critical of him lately but would love to see the kid snap out of it. I think people have put too much pressure on him. He is not a #1 center, he's very talented but not in the same breath as a Kopitar or Getzlaf like some nutzies on here believe. I think he's as good of a #2 as you will see besides Malkin and Lecavalier. If your willing to trade such a great asset as in Krejci you better be getting a top-2 Defensemen like a Jack Johnson or Shea Webber or top-line scoring winger such as an Ales Hemsky or Bobby Ryan.
    Posted by xenimus[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Dustin Brown would be a great pick-up for the B's, hard to imagine he would be available.

Do the Kings have a need for a #2 Center, with Kopitar & Stoll having a good year?

Interesting that the Kings have cap space ($4.4M on CapGeek), maybe they would be willing to take someone on?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Lombardi does not want to part with any of his bluechips.  Seeing that the Bruins are close to the cap he's fishing around to tempt PC to part with one of his top3 centers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Pretty sure he is from here or has family here, so perhaps just home for a bit and while he is here see some eastern teams he doesn't get to see live all that much..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Dean Lombardi is scouting everyone cause LA is dropping like a rock in the standings. His job is on the line he convinced the ownership out here to increase payroll but the team got worse. Lombardi is kicking the tires on everyone expect the Kings to get Arnott anyday now as soon as Lou lowers his asking price.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Dustin Brown will be a King a very long time. He is also their captain. 

The trade is definitely fair but won't happen. 

Wouldn't be suprised if they were looking at Savard 

They really do need another centre

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

give it up .  brown ?  really ?  trade-a-palooza bull crap. gotta luv these arm chair gms.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

How about Savard and one of our D for Brown ...I heard that LA Kings are looking for a D on the PP .......Seidenbergh + Savard for Brown ....

I'd do this trade right away .....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

How 'bout trying to make a trade for sniper Marco Sturm? He even got into a fight the other night while sticking up for a teamate.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]How about Savard and one of our D for Brown ...I heard that LA Kings are looking for a D on the PP .......Seidenbergh + Savard for Brown .... I'd do this trade right away ..... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Throw in Seguin and a first round pick and you have a deal!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the only players i would shop around are wheeler or ryder...package one of these guys with a pick for a trade. other than that don't start dismantling this team-they are top in their division getting closer to conf lead-don't do anything drastic...you don't need to.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

The Bruins could use a guy like Arnott for a playoff drive.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrenryan. Show darrenryan's posts

Fairbank.....Gretzky got traded...but you find it hard to imagine Brown being traded?.....interesting

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

You guys would never give up Krejci?  Really?  What if Garth Snow came calling and said "We'll give you Tavares for Krejci, Wheeler, and a 1st."  Would you say no to that?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I was listening to radio on the way home from work.(I work on the Canadian border across the might Niagara River from Buffalo). The Buffalo media are doing some dumping once the new owner takes over(which is happening soon) They are willing to trade Vanek for Simmonds. The Kings are willing to trade their prospects Hickey or Kozum for a center. The Kings are need of center Connelly and Vanek could be going to LA for Simmonds and these prospects. So fellow Bruin fans don't get your hopes up but we could see Ryder move for either Hickey(d man) or Kozum(prospect goal scorer).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

And if the B's trade Ryder for a defensive prospect, who is going to fill Ryder's role on the team?  Zack Hamill?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]Never.  Krejci is one of our most indespensible players.  Our record with him/without him speaks for itself.  The 3-0 Uh oh happened when he went down, and the poor stretch this year started with his concussion.  No one else on this team can skate with the puck and gain the zone like he can, that's why his skill set is so valuable to the Bruins.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

Totally agree Oats, when Richards put out Krejci in game 3 last spring, even though we won that game, it was the turning point in the series. Can't trade him!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

what is ryder's role?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

LA has D prospect Thomas Hickey I'm sure the Bruins would take a gamble on.  For Ference?  Maybe?

Sections
Shortcuts