LA is the team to deal with.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinami. Show dinami's posts

LA is the team to deal with.

They have a stud defenseman in J Johnson, Gagne, Bernier..just enough for a shakeup without completely disrupting the core of the Bruins... As per French radio station here in Momtreal. Chia is meeting and talking to Lombardi..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: LA is the team to deal with.

we have absolutely 0 need for bernier 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinami. Show dinami's posts

In response to "Re: LA is the team to deal with.": [QUOTE]we have absolutely 0 need for bernier  Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE] What if we say bye bye to he human Facebook page

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Betcha we'll pick up Simon Gagne for a 4th rounder.  Another Benoit Pouliot type deal. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think L.A might be the team to deal with if your Columbus, not Boston.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: LA is the team to deal with.:
    [QUOTE]I think L.A might be the team to deal with if your Columbus, not Boston.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to Re: LA is the team to deal with.:
    [QUOTE]I think L.A might be the team to deal with if your Columbus, not Boston.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

I actually picked them as the team Nash will most likely go to in the NESN poll.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: LA is the team to deal with.-COPY CAT Posting of Cactus!@!!

In Response to Re: LA is the team to deal with.-COPY CAT Posting of Cactus!@!!:
    [QUOTE]In a prior post of MINE- Awesome Trade Ideas, I said : Trade Krejci to Kings for Jack Johnson & Bernier. Promote Seguin to center on first line. Trade Thomas for Patrick Kane
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

Posts from cactusTony are hidden

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

Gagne is out with a concussion. We don't need Bernier. This team needs offense and the Kings can't help us there. The Kings have lost their past 2 games 1-0.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

Also, I would hesitate to call Jack Johnson a stud defenseman. He has 24 points on the season and is a team worse -11 on a team that has given up the second fewest goals in the NHL. I like Jack Johnson but he isn't a stud defenseman. Ference has 21 points. Corvo has 20. Both are + players. I'm not saying that Johnson isn't a good defenseman, because he is, but he isn't a stud.