Lacavalier out tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Lacavalier out tonight

Well, there's one less sniper to worry about!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Lacavalier out tonight

A positive devleopment fro the B's perspective. He had been playing well lately....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Lacavalier out tonight:
    [QUOTE]Well, there's one less sniper to worry about!
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    Changes the outlook of their 2nd line and their PP a lot. Now you have Dominic Moore on the 2nd line. Not a bad thing for the B's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Lacavalier out tonight:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Lacavalier out tonight : Changes the outlook of their 2nd line and their PP a lot. Now you have Dominic Moore on the 2nd line. Not a bad thing for the B's.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no kidding Call. TB looks a little vulnerable now. Not much in the way of depth, weak D, and spotty goaltending until the arrival of Roloson although no one will mistake him for Hasek. Now Vinny goes down with a tummy ache.

To be honest I have no idea how they have put together the season they have. Good coaching I guess...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lacavalier out tonight : Yeah, no kidding Call. TB looks a little vulnerable now. Not much in the way of depth, weak D, and spotty goaltending until the arrival of Roloson although no one will mistake him for Hasek. Now Vinny goes down with a tummy ache. To be honest I have no idea how they have put together the season they have. Good coaching I guess...
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    And I would go as far as to say Rolly hasn't been any better. Their offense is no joke though. Stamkos and St. Louis 2 and 3 in scoring in the league. That's how they're winning. They remind me a lot of a Wash though so I don't think they'll go very far in the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I remember when Vinny was like the cream of the crop. ELITE.

I wish his career wasnt sidelined by constant-progressive injuries I actually liked him as a player, exciting every time the puck was on his stick.

I cant believe that St. Louis and Timmy played together at UVM, look where they are now. A lock for Vezina in Thomas and 3rd in League scoring for St. Louis.

All my friends that went their spent most thier time stuffing towels under their door and coughing out the window lol.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

JMW,

Tampa is overrated, they lead the league in bonus points (ot and so wins) with 12 I think.  the Bruins have 2.  The only other team with less than 4 is Ottawa with 1. 

If you re-align the standings without bonus points (relevant because there are no shootouts or 4-on-4 overtime in the playoffs) Boston is right behind Philly and Vancouver in 3rd, with a considerable drop from there to 4th, while tampa (-1 goal diff by the way) is barely in the playoffs.  Tampa is above average at best.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Very good points guys. I personally also think they won't last long in the playoffs unless they get blessed with playing against teams "just happy to be there" in the opening round of the playoffs (like TO or ATL if they sneak in). If they play NYR or Carolina in the opening round, as they should, TB is toast....

Tonight will expose TB for the team they really are....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Regardless of Vinnie playing, I must predict a Bruins loss based solely on the way we played against the Senators! Yes, we won the game, but we were outplayed for long stretches... Of course, the other Bruins team that we know and love could show up too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]Regardless of Vinnie playing, I must predict a Bruins loss based solely on the way we played against the Senators! Yes, we won the game, but we were outplayed for long stretches... Of course, the other Bruins team that we know and love could show up too.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

If the bruins played like that all the time they would not be first in their division. I think you can chalk that one up to an aberration...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Crud...it looks like a Ken Dryden night tonight!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]Crud...it looks like a Ken Dryden night tonight!
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Mike "Mr. Generic" Smith is no Dryden. He will wilt....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

God I hope so, I swear he got a piece of that Lucic shot that rang iron.  Helluva save. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yep but there is a reason why he has a 889 save % and it is not because he stands on his head every night. Just a matter of time....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Right on cue...looks like Kampf's shot just beat him clean. Should have had it.