Lack of support from the fans = 4 loss in a row

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Lack of support from the fans = 4 loss in a row

I dont think the Bruins fans support the team the way they should..its is time to show our team that we are 100% behind them before the last strech towards the playoffs...stop whining about the coach about the players and about PC ...Dont ask yourself what your team can do for you ..ask yourself what you can do for your team ...(JFK)

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Lack of support from the fans = 4 loss in a row

here here

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I ear you Stanley and i rememember that last year we were pretty much the only two saying that the Bruins would make the playoffs and have a good run.  That behing said the way the Bs have let the Flyers comeback last year left a sour taste in my mouth and in the mouth of a lot of fans.  It seems like CJ has trouble making adjustments on the fly and he keeps getting outcoached ... especially in the playoffs when it matters the most.  I think that this team has what it takes to make it at least to the Conference final but it might need a different approach!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Glad to see you're over your Wheeler hangover Stanley.  Welcome back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

get behind the b's and this year they will get past 1st rd......no  i take that back they'll lose in first rd

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Lack of support from the fans = 4 loss in a row:
    [QUOTE]Glad to see you're over your Wheeler hangover Stanley.  Welcome back.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Blake        10gp 4G 4A 8pts ++5
    Peverley   9gp 1G 1A 2pts  --1

Despite this bad trade

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Sections
Shortcuts