Lane MacDermid recalled?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Lane MacDermid recalled?

Anyone know why he was brought up?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Lane MacDermid recalled?

To sit in the press box.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:

To sit in the press box.

I hope you're right.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Maybe because he's still willing to fight. I can't say the same for ST lately.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Chiarelli initially said he wanted Lane to go down for conditioning, now he is back. No matter who takes Thorntons place eventually, it is clear to me Julien wants that type of player on the team ready to go.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Chiarelli initially said he wanted Lane to go down for conditioning, now he is back. No matter who takes Thorntons place eventually, it is clear to me Julien wants that type of player on the team ready to go.

Thanks. Not sure if Lane is an improvement over Thornton?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

somebody needs to counter campbell's beatings. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Thanks. Not sure if Lane is an improvement over Thornton?

Depends on what you want to see, Lane just lets them fly and lately Thornton just tries to hold on n dance (that didn't work with Scott). I don't expect any goals from that role that Julien wants so I don't look at these types of players offensive numbers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Thornton tried to engage Asham in the Ranger game, funny how quick people are to jump ship on players....seems unlike you

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What do you call a skating clown who doesn't fight?

Shawn Thornton

I'm going to guess that MacDermid has been called on to fight.  The goon that got destroyed by The King of Goons couldn't possibly be more useless.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:

Thornton tried to engage Asham in the Ranger game, funny how quick people are to jump ship on players....seems unlike you

Yeah, you're right. I guess I did forget him challenging Asham.  I just feel he's not looking the same since the KO. I could be wrong. Regarding the ship jumping, you can't accuse me of that as I've never really been a big supporter of his.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

7 players missed practice with flu-like symptoms.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

Exactly why he got called up. Cant stand when people jump on thornton we are talking about a guy that gives the bs everything he has. He is exactly what you want out of a fourth line bruiser and anyone who thinks he is a skating goon watch his goal this yr no scrub on this board could have pulled it off. Kelly still has no goals just in case you didn't know. There has been a lot of blame to go around while the team is winning on this board. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to heyoo's comment:

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

Exactly why he got called up. Cant stand when people jump on thornton we are talking about a guy that gives the bs everything he has. He is exactly what you want out of a fourth line bruiser and anyone who thinks he is a skating goon watch his goal this yr no scrub on this board could have pulled it off. Kelly still has no goals just in case you didn't know. There has been a lot of blame to go around while the team is winning on this board. 

i'm sick of this "he gives everything" argument. sure he does, but there are probably thousands of people that would love to "give everything they have" to the bruins. only difference is they can't play an effective role on an NHL team. Actually, at this point i'm not sure thornton can do that either. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yeah, you're right. I guess I did forget him challenging Asham.  I just feel he's not looking the same since the KO. I could be wrong. Regarding the ship jumping, you can't accuse me of that as I've never really been a big supporter of his.

Definately not the same.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

• asham is a middle. not much honor.

Sections
Shortcuts