Langenbrunner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: Langenbrunner

In Response to Langenbrunner:
    Hates Lemaire so much  he's requested a trade.Scratched last game while Lou Lam looks for a deal.Boston mentioned as a possible destination.What should PC offer for him(if anything)?
    Posted by dezaruchi

Just heard on 98.5 that the Stars are the front runner and the Bruins are not in on him

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from choclab511. Show choclab511's posts

Give him Wheeler, Horton, Ryder and Savard, Lou Lou seams to like overpriced, underachieving talent. Addition by subtraction!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Langenbrunner:
    In Response to Langenbrunner : Just heard on 98.5 that the Stars are the front runner and the Bruins are not in on him
    Posted by bostondynNASTY

I'm not good at posting links but it was a story I read at Pro Sports Daily.Dallas makes way more sense than trading within the conference but Lou hasn't exactly been the most sensible GM lately.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Heard deal to Dallas is all but done for a 3rd rd pick

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yep deal done just read it on twitter former teammate Joe Nieuwendyk taking a chance 2.8Mil gave up nothing for him. Dallas looked really good Wednesday in Chicago this will make them deeper now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

What a buch of MORONS ....Marchand is 10 times better than the old Langen.. if it goes by the effort ...Marchand should play on the 1st line ...thius would probably wake up Looch-Horton-Savard ...game last night was a lack of team effort ....so sad ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if we dont play the Wild)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

He would have been a great addition.  But with our cap jam they would have to take a contract back.  And they simply cannot do that. 
    NJ was the best run organization(along with Detroit) for the 15 yrs.  For some reason they have gone glamour and wanted to tarnish the fibre of what they are as a team.  To me NJ will always be Marty/Scott Stevens.  Which was based on strong team play and an amazing goalie.  Now they don't have an identity and Marty is riding the pine.  They also are jumping on free agents when in past they used the draft to restock.  Kovy was an epic failure so far.  And now they may be forced to deal Parise who I would take any day over Kovy.  I also see Kovy is scoring again.  Funny, he sure does score a lot of meaningless goals. 

Great pickup for Dallas.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Amazing how Dallas has re-tooled so quickly. I don't think anyone expected them to be this good so soon.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Savard Boychuk Chara Wheeler Horton Recchi Paile Getting rid of these duds and getting Langenbrunner should helpe the team  Response to Langenbrunner :
    Posted by Taz2424

If we truly have this many underachievers (I believe the list is longer) some of the knock has to be on the coach.  His lack of creativity and willingness to alter style would have killed me as an athlete.  The other thing about this team is then the lines just don't fit....someone always seems out of position and there are no defined roles.  I think if I could make a swap right now I would really like to see Krejci + Stuart for Doan.  In my mind he is exactly what this team lacks and would settle the lines into a more natural flow.

If this is completely incoherent I'm sorry....I'm on day 12 in the hospital and am losing my mind. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Amazing how Dallas has re-tooled so quickly. I don't think anyone expected them to be this good so soon.
    Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory

My buddy(Danny O'Brien) was hired as a pro scout for Dallas recently.Very little to do with them re-tooling but I thought I'd brag him up anyway.As a pro scout his job is to give scouting reports on the NY based teams.He told me it's a great gig because he's doing what he's always done-watching hockey.The only difference is that now he has to write a report on his observations.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

In Response to Re: Langenbrunner : My buddy(Danny O'Brien) was hired as a pro scout for Dallas recently.Very little to do with them re-tooling but I thought I'd brag him up anyway.As a pro scout his job is to give scouting reports on the NY based teams.He told me it's a great gig because he's doing what he's always done-watching hockey.The only difference is that now he has to write a report on his observations.
    Posted by dezaruchi

If you check out Pierre LeBrun's profile over at ESPN, I believe he had that same job with the Stars.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Great trade by the stars they are taking on a guy that works really hard and is a veteran leader.

Sections
Shortcuts