LAPUKE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: LAPUKE!

Anaheim

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: LAPUKE!:
    [QUOTE]Anaheim
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

Yup!! looks like the yapper complained too much!!

http://www.habsinsideout.com/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Well you can bet Getz & Perry won't put up with it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I haven't been this happy to see a guy dealt since Mike Ribiero.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I follow Anaheim quite a bit out here this is a good fit for them. Hate Lapierre like I should but the Ducks need more guys like him who can get under opposing teams skins good trade.

PS. Kennedy is it true Kostitsyn and Subban have gotten in a few scrapes in practice lately ? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

http://twitter.com/Real_ESPNLeBrun

Lebrun, is saying trade complete.. Festerling and a 5th round pick in 2012..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I haven't heard Kos, but Tsn said it was Plec (again) & Lapuke got into it with the Punk.Kid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i don't care if lapierre is there or not. i'll just hate whoever they replace him with. i liked metropolit here, hated him there. i think i would have hated ray bourque if he would have put on a habs jersey.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I am actually disappointed since he was my most hated player on the Habs, and well, it's kind of fun hating the guys on your rivals.  I only wish the Bruins had the chance to really get after him one more time...

As Kennedy has indicated, I don't think the guy was too popular up there either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

When he is playing he is actually a good player.  Martin didnt like him and his numbers dropped.  He will get a chance with the ducks and likely do well.  and now he has a few guys that can protect him.

nite- perry is every bit the rat lapierre is.  the big difference is that perry is also a star player.  wait a minute, i can't compare the two. i just can't stand lapierre

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Perry will FIGHT & doesn't just flap his lips!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I haven't been this happy to see a guy dealt since Mike Ribiero.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]
    I always thought even the Habs fans must hate those guys too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]When he is playing he is actually a good player.  Martin didnt like him and his numbers dropped.  He will get a chance with the ducks and likely do well.  and now he has a few guys that can protect him. nite- perry is every bit the rat lapierre is.  the big difference is that perry is also a star player.  wait a minute, i can't compare the two. i just can't stand lapierre
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    I've never seen Lapierre fight but have seen many of Perrey's.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LAPUKE! : I always thought even the Habs fans must hate those guys too.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Only an idiot likes a player just because he wears your favourite team's uniform. I don't see how anyone would like the game Lapierre played. I didn't like it in PEI, and detested it even more in MTL. Glad he's gone, and there are plenty of Habs fans who feel the same way.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LAPUKE! : Only an idiot likes a player just because he wears your favourite team's uniform. I don't see how anyone would like the game Lapierre played. I didn't like it in PEI, and detested it even more in MTL. Glad he's gone, and there are plenty of Habs fans who feel the same way.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]
    Sorry but other than yourself our  only idea of what Habs fans thougt came from RMiller(speaking of idiots).He(along with many Habs fans I know)supported Ribiero and his style of play.I'm with you.Hard to figure how anyone could support the style of game Lapierre plays.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I remember how much I hated Tremblay. I remember how poor Hamel had his career basically ruined because Slieger wanted to hit Tremblay & caught an unsuspecting Hamel in the Good Friday Massacre (man, I hope quebec gets a team again. What a rivalry!).

Having said that. I also remember Tremblay had his mouth yapping a lot, but he would drop the gloves. I remember the beating he gave Schmautz in the 78' finals. So I don't care about the yapping & even a little stick work. It's when the little bastards won't back up the mouth & the cheap shots they give.

BTW- there are a lot of fans that like La..Lapuke! ( sorry Kennedy I just can't call him anything but) a good friend of mine (until Bos & Mon play again. Then we don't talk to one another till a couple days later) said that Gauthier was an idiot for letting him go. A couple more I work with said the samething.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I remember how much I hated Tremblay. I remember how poor Hamel had his career basically ruined because Slieger wanted to hit Tremblay & caught an unsuspecting Hamel in the Good Friday Massacre (man, I hope quebec gets a team again. What a rivalry!). Having said that. I also remember Tremblay had his mouth yapping a lot, but he would drop the gloves. I remember the beating he gave Schmautz in the 78' finals. So I don't care about the yapping & even a little stick work. It's when the little bastards won't back up the mouth & the cheap shots they give. BTW- there are a lot of fans that like La..Lapuke! ( sorry Kennedy I just can't call him anything but) a good friend of mine (until Bos & Mon play again. Then we don't talk to one another till a couple days later) said that Gauthier was an idiot for letting him go. A couple more I work with said the samething.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    A buddy of mine told me last week that he loved Lapierre's game.said he's just an agitator.He figures the fact that I and so many Bruins fans hate him proves he was doing a good job.I'm interested to see how long he lasts outside of Montreal(who are willing tho give a little more leeway to the french players).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Your buddy probably plays the same way. That's another thing that I noticed. The people who like these kinds of players. Are usually the ones that if/when they played any kind of competive hockey. That's what they were like! There's a few I worked with that I played in some touney's with. One in particular is just pathetic with his mouth & we told him to shut-up. Well, someone from the other team finally clocked him good when he had his head down. When we all went to the room, he wanted to know why nobody stuck up for him.

I said because you got exactly what you deserved! Some of the others agreed. He didn't like it & hasn't played with us since. He came up to me at work & asked why he wasn't invited back & I said I don't play with pansies. He hasn't spoken to me since.

Sections
Shortcuts