Last 2 B's goals scored by Seguin...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Last 2 B's goals scored by Seguin...

... do we go for 3 ???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: Last 2 B's goals scored by Seguin...

In Response to Last 2 B's goals scored by Seguin...:
    [QUOTE]... do we go for 3 ???
    Posted by Bruinsforever[/QUOTE]

He showed up to win, too bad many of his teammates took the night off. Gritty goal by Seguin. But overall, the Bs did not come to play. Which I find unacceptable for a game 7 at home.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Nice to see a dirty goal to go with the pretty goal.  The 20 year old definitely showed up in games 5, 6 & 7 and many others didn't.  He played well in game 5 despite not havingany points.  It was a first nice step towards being a leader. His goal next year hopefully will be to continue to improve the consistency in his game.  I thought he took a big leap this year in regards to this. Great season Segs!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Segs needed to experience losing. He'll come back better for it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Re: Last 2 B's goals scored by Seguin...:
    [QUOTE]Segs needed to experience losing. He'll come back better for it.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    Good point.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Last 2 B's goals scored by Seguin...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Last 2 B's goals scored by Seguin... : Good point.
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]

I second that. Well done.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Kessel never would have scored the type of goal that Seguin scored tonight.  It was really good to see.  I thought he battled all night long. 

As mentioned earlier, he needed to experience losing.  This will be good for him.  He's learning, getting stronger and becoming more confident.  He was very good this year but next year could be the year he really comes into his own.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I would like to see him take over the #1 CENTER position.
    Either move Krejci to #3, or trade him for a top-three RW, and re-sign Kelly.
    Now that Krejci has not performed in the playoffs, it is not so easy to over-look his, less then stellar, regular season stats.
    I really believe, that next season, Seguin is going to make the bruins, HIS team.