Last Night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Last Night

Usually when the Bs lose to the habs i cant sleep, i get ugly and curse, but this game for some reason didnt affect me at all. I looked at it like, ok they bounced back with 4 goals in a row then the hockey gods fell asleep. A puck off seids face onto a mtl stick and in, charas stick def;ects one in, a couple of bad calls against the Bs, a couple of embelishments again from mtl, late 3rd period CJ again shows how important it is to use timely time outs, (joke). So many strange things happening this year every team. I sit back and face the facts that this just doesnt seem to be the Bs year but that can change in a hurry, its hockey .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Last Night

I could see that game x7 in a playoff series and be a very happy fan of the game. It was entertaining to say the least, and Boston's weakness was on the back end which we all know they have the ability to fix.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

Usually when the Bs lose to the habs i cant sleep, i get ugly and curse, but this game for some reason didnt affect me at all. I looked at it like, ok they bounced back with 4 goals in a row then the hockey gods fell asleep. A puck off seids face onto a mtl stick and in, charas stick def;ects one in, a couple of bad calls against the Bs, a couple of embelishments again from mtl, late 3rd period CJ again shows how important it is to use timely time outs, (joke). So many strange things happening this year every team. I sit back and face the facts that this just doesnt seem to be the Bs year but that can change in a hurry, its hockey .

Your absolutely right Wally.

Three of the Habs goals could never be repeated again.

The two by Ryder would never have happened if McQuaid and Boychuk we're playing - that is their side.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Absolutely Mcquaid and Boychuk are missed, Krug was ok at best but you could see the nerves throughout the game. We all know how playoffs become a different game, were still in  and yes PC can fix the back end.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

Sure, Montreal got some lucky bounces and the usual benefit of the doubt on calls.

But there is NO excuse for a professional team to come out the way the Bruins did against their most intense rivals with first place on the line.  And then to blow two two goal leads in the third period, continuing the recent tradition of third period collapses.

Last night was a disgrace. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to hangedman's comment:

Sure, Montreal got some lucky bounces and the usual benefit of the doubt on calls.

But there is NO excuse for a professional team to come out the way the Bruins did against their most intense rivals with first place on the line.  And then to blow two two goal leads in the third period, continuing the recent tradition of third period collapses.

Players and fans can come up with any number of excuses.  Last night was a disgrace.

Sure there's an excuse, Noose-neck.

There are actually two:

1. Puck ricochet off defender's face to Hab with open net.

2. Bruin defender deflects puck into own net.

The Habs can count on this happening every time they play the Bruins, from now on, and especially in the playoffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment: Those things explain the Bruins pathetic start that put them in a hole to begin with?

Seriously, I understand your points, I'm just pretty disgusted with this team's lack of game right now.  I just can't write this one off.

Noose-neck.  That's pretty good.  :)

Players and fans can come up with any number of excuses.  Last night was a disgrace.

Sure there's an excuse, Noose-neck.

There are actually two:

1. Puck ricochet off defender's face to Hab with open net.

2. Bruin defender deflects puck into own net.

The Habs can count on this happening every time they play the Bruins, from now on, and especially in the playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Last night was a disgrace. 

AGREED!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Wally D is right, but part of the problem is the Bruins sleepy in the first 10 minutes. The Officiating was another beautiful mess. How can 4 officials not see how often the Habs grab opponents sticks- not one holding the stick call and Subban grabbed Marchand's stick, fell over backward and the penalty goes to marchand. In the last two minutes, Montreal shoots the puck along the boards, Johnson tries to knock it down, but tips it up and out. That is not "intentional" delay of game, nor did Johnson shoot the puck. 9 out of 10 refs would ignore it. as clearly noted the goal off Seids chin and the rebound off Chara's stick. Thought Krug played well for his first game up. He is faster, passes well, had multiple assists. The Ryder goal from the left circle has been happening all year, and is what coaching is supposed to correct. Everyone was following the puck on the right side, and leaving the left open. Every team knows the bruins do this, and they are all looking to capitalize on it. Did the Iginla move emphasize an earlier report that experienced pros [ Morrow] do not want to play for Claude ??? Or is this another reflection of the lack of quality in the Bruins pipe line ??? Just asking

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

Your absolutely right Wally.

Three of the Habs goals could never be repeated again.

The two by Ryder would never have happened if McQuaid and Boychuk we're playing - that is their side.

AGREED.  They are missed weather u think they are having goog years or bad. We need John Boychuk back and Adam will be back in the last week of the regular season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The rush that subban made around Iwhoever it was ) is right where Boychuk loves to level.