Last night's results..so predictable..................Bruins vs Avs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Re: Last night's results..so predictable..................Bruins vs Avs

I like that prediction especially with Fleichman out of the lineup for the year with a lung/blood condition...best luck to Fleichman by the way I have always loved his style of play

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Stanley, I dont think the offense is that annemic with rask, but i think the bigger factors were miller is unbeaten by the bruins this year..

That needs to change, and they need to improve on home ice, but they are going to go unbeaten for the rest of the season and the effort was there..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Miller is very good, but not that good. Recchi needs to review Hockey 101 on how to lift the puck. he had more than one chance and struck out. He is very smart, but his skills are fading, and his puck handling has really gone south. Unfortunately that lack affects how well Bergeron's line gets results. Vanek's goal came just after Recchi missed an easy chip in. Of course Ryder's full game  fade also limited the effectiveness of Savard's line. Meanwhile, the Energy line had energy, but Thornton gave the puck away more than he put it in play. Add to all that Boychuck's fumbles and throwaways, plus a poor game by Seids, and Rask gets one more loss.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Bogie,
    miller is indeed that good, dont kid yourself, (i only got to watch the 3rd) but ryder played well, Kampfers turnovers in the offensive zone were what was costly not boychuks..

Thornton was a plus 1 in a game we only scored 2 in and gave up 4..

your take on last nights game seems pretty far off to me...

Sections
Shortcuts