LAST PREDICTION OF THE SEASON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

LAST PREDICTION OF THE SEASON

As simple as that ...Thornton plays : BRUINS LOSE GAME 7

Thorton benched and replaced by whoever : BRUINS WIN GAME 7

MARK MY WORDS

In a series so close all the little details are important you cannot afford to carry some dead wood forever....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: LAST PREDICTION OF THE SEASON

My only concern ...how come guys that are paid big bucks like Pete Chiarelli, Cam Neely, Claude Julien dont see what everyone else sees ???

its obvious that Thornton has absolutely nothing to do in this series were you need speed and talent ..please if you have an explanation let me know and dont give me that  s....about him being good off the ice....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I have been saying since the series against the Red Wings....I said long term its going to hurt the team...its not like we are playing the FLYERS or the Leafs ...WE DONT NEED THORNTON IN THE F...LINE UP he slows down the 4th line he is not productive, he has no talent, he is slow, he is dumb and thats not a pride for our team 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Funny enough that Montreal's management reacts quickly to a weakness in their line up ...they recall Nathan Beaulieu to teplace Murray ..he got an assist tonight ....why are we so slow to react ??

Recall Griffith , Spooner or Johnson and you will see an immediate difference ...right now our 4th line looks awfull

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This team was a total no show pathetic from a veteran quaud lucic isn't %5 the player Neely was even on one knee!

[/QUOTE]

Every loss= overreaction + terrible posts.

This is an example.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Thread Summary:

Bruins present yet another edition of Miss The Net Theatre. They control play for 5 minutes straight and don't generate a single scoring chance.  Price gets a shutout while playing Angry Birds 4.0 and eating a Poutine sandwich.   Miller, Rask and Chara combine for horrifying gift goals for an insurmountable lead. Krecji is added to May's New England milk cartons.  Another franchise egg laid at the Bell Centre.

Stanley's answer= it's Thornton's fault.  Time on ice = 4:58.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thread Summary:

Bruins present yet another edition of Miss The Net Theatre. They control play for 5 minutes straight and don't generate a single scoring chance.  Price gets a shutout while playing Angry Birds 4.0 and eating a Poutine sandwich.   Miller, Rask and Chara combine for horrifying gift goals for an insurmountable lead. Krecji is added to May's New England milk cartons.  Another franchise egg laid at the Bell Centre.

Stanley's answer= it's Thornton's fault.  Time on ice = 4:58.

It took less than that for Matt. Fraser to score in OT .....a talented player would find a way to create oportunities for his team in 4:58 mins ....ST does sweet f....all

[/QUOTE]

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

What will you put at stake. I and most fans think the Bs will win game  and Thrnton will play 5 mins or so. So if we win will you shut with the Thornton obsession. If not, why not.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My only concern ...how come guys that are paid big bucks like Pete Chiarelli, Cam Neely, Claude Julien dont see what everyone else sees ???

its obvious that Thornton has absolutely nothing to do in this series were you need speed and talent ..please if you have an explanation let me know and dont give me that  s....about him being good off the ice....

[/QUOTE]
    Would you PLEASE give it a damned rest with the Thornton stuff.
    IF they'd not hit 5 crossbars and 3 pipes we'd not be having this conversation...

IF Krecji scored a couple we'd not be having this conversation...

IF Lucic scored a couple we'd not be having this conversation...

IF the whole freakin team scored a little more we'd not be having this conversation...

IF they made a few less turnovers we'd not be having this conversation...

All that stuff it not Thornton's fault

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If if if if if if 

If you have no 4th line and you play against a team that does have one , you are in trouble because at the end of the game your players are more tired and if occasionnaly like Weisse for Montreal, your 4th line gives you a goal ...it helps a lot because like I said this series is so close all the details count...and yes if Thornton is out of the line up it woild help ...right now this player brings 0 to the team and like I said several time a player like Griffit, Spooner, Johhson even Florek could bring your 4th line a little spark...righ now CJ is reducing the4th line ice time because of our turtle...therfore Paille doesnt have much ice time either....and lets facebit guys our 4th line may have been one of the best in the NHL but right now other than Paille our 4th line is struggling .....If ever we lose to Montreal tomorrow ...and looks like we will because the love story between ST and CJ continues....

say good bye to : ST (forever) , Campbell, Krejci, Bart or McQuaid, and maybe March.....there will be a mega blockbuster trade just bedore the 2014 draft....I have a good idea of who we are going to get.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to gaaucoin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Would you PLEASE give it a damned rest with the Thornton stuff.
    IF they'd not hit 5 crossbars and 3 pipes we'd not be having this conversation...

IF Krecji scored a couple we'd not be having this conversation...

IF Lucic scored a couple we'd not be having this conversation...

IF the whole freakin team scored a little more we'd not be having this conversation...

IF they made a few less turnovers we'd not be having this conversation...

All that stuff it not Thornton's fault

[/QUOTE]

I wont give any rest to ST the best team in the NHL doesnt desserve to play the series with the worst team in the NHL .....F......Thornton 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

And if the BRUINS lose tomorrow and it looks like they will unless a real man stands up and has enough guts to sit ST for the 7th game .....there is a good chance that I will get THE CALL before the draft....so it might be a good thing for the team because I've predicted 4 more cups by 2020 and the way the team is managed right now ..it doesnt look good ....well dont worry guys I will take some big decisions to put our team back on track quickly

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One thing stanley  is we keep hearing how deep we are.  BS I agree our 4 th line is awful.  We are deep at center but krejci isn't scoring 

[/QUOTE]

Marco ...I agree with you 200% .....I wonder if Krejci is playing injured ...I simply do not recognize him ...he has been terrible in all 11 games of the series so far....Looch totally invisible against Montreal ...whats wrong with those guys ...final wake up call for tomorrow or else it will be a hell summer for me here in Montreal....I had to removed my BRUINS Bumper sticker my SUV covered with scratches and even a big bump in the driver's door ...looks like a knee kick...and that doesnt not includes phones calls , emails, nasty pictures and comments on my facebook account....and more

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

One thing stanley  is we keep hearing how deep we are.  BS I agree our 4 th line is awful.  We are deep at center but krejci isn't scoring 

[/QUOTE]

By the way marco you're the only one that admitted that our 4th line sucks .....weird ...are we the only 2 realistic fans that can see that ???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Thread summary: Stanley doesn't understand hockey at all

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Paille has as many playoff goals as Seguin did.  4th line is awful...what does that make Seguin?

Are you not entertained?!?!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Stanley, Thornton will be in the lineup.  That means you're "predicting" the Bruins will lose.  I'll say the same thing to you I say to all the Loser Cruiser Scabby Bandwagon fans who have "predicted" a Montreal series win. 

The Bruins are going to shove that right down your chickensh-t throat.  These are the gawddamm Boston Bruins, son, and whatever you got that makes you fear they're going to lose is a joke to them, as sad loser's joke.  Because at the end of the day, that's what they do - ask the Leafs.  Ask the Penguins.  Ask the Canucks.  Unless your team is collectively channelling Dale Hunter or you can match their will, you will have your heart ripped from your chest and your season will die a slow death before millions of eyes.  That's my "prediction."

Here they come....

Are you not entertained?!?!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Marco ...I agree with you 200% .....I wonder if Krejci is playing injured ...I simply do not recognize him ...he has been terrible in all 11 games of the series so far....Looch totally invisible against Montreal ...whats wrong with those guys ...final wake up call for tomorrow or else it will be a hell summer for me here in Montreal....I had to removed my BRUINS Bumper sticker my SUV covered with scratches and even a big bump in the driver's door ...looks like a knee kick...and that doesnt not includes phones calls , emails, nasty pictures and comments on my facebook account....and more

[/QUOTE]

Stanley, I have had my doubts about you over the years and you usually leave me shaking my head in disbelief ("I will be the next Bruins GM") but no one, I repeat - no one deserves the physical and mental abuse you and your property absorbs living in Montreal. I am sorry that it comes down to that for you and I am beginning to see from where your desperation to see the Bruins beat the Habs comes.

Fingers crossed for Wednesday.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Like David says " This is our Bleeping Town."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

last prediction #1,234,567....

here's hoping ST returns for one more year, at least....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

Sections
Shortcuts