Last Year Bruins Lost Game One Against Buffalo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

Last Year Bruins Lost Game One Against Buffalo

Last year the Bruins lost the first game and came back to win the series. Hey, I am with all of you guys, Seguin should play, the team has to play better in their own end, Thomas can play better ,get traffic in front of Price and throw a hit when finishing checks, it sounds like a simple recipe for victory. Now they have to execute and I think they will. Go Bruins.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

Re: Last Year Bruins Lost Game One Against Buffalo

Good way to look at it, but the Bruins won all their home games in that series. We gotta go into the Bell which is one of the toughest places to play for the B's and get a game or 2. Its not going to be easy but we'l get it done.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

There are a couple of differences. A loss last year the Sabres and it would just be, oh Miller stoned us, better team (6th vs 3rd) and they are faster. This year tables are turned. 

We now have to go into Montreal, either 1-1 or (GOD NO) down 2-0. Then try to win a game with the distractions there will be in the Bell Centre. Yeah Chara's a professional, yeah yeah yeah ... it gets to you. They boooo so loud you can't hear, you're scared of falling or doing something dumb. Look at the reg season ... 8-6 in Boston, lost 4-1 Montreal (DUD) and 7-0 in Boston. Montreal has NOTHING to lose. We need to win game 2 hands down and go into Montreal and play them out fo their building. 

This was not the best Boston can play - but it was the best Montreal can play. I think Game 2 - Boston, Game 3 - Boston, Game 4 - Montreal, Game 5 - Boston, Game 6 - Boston.

If not, hang your heads in shame.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

And BB the Bruins were down 2-0 late in the 2nd period of game two of the that Sabre series they looked cooked the Bruins didn't look done to me last night.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Yes but bruins wouldn't have beaten Buffalo if it wasn;t for  Satan,man he scored some big goals last year,really need for someone to step it up anyone

10. This post has been removed.