Latest trade.....

Just saw it come across Sportsnet ticker...Trade with Ducks

Boston:
    Brian MacGrattan/F
    Sean Zimmerman/D

to Anaheim For

David Laliberte/F/RW
    Stephan Chaput/F/C

Not much for sure...if Thornton goes down...who do we bring up??  Then again we know what takes place in the playoffs...no fighting....do you think we make any more...other than minor league deals of course???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Latest trade.....

you are permitted to make more than one post a year.  see ya in 2012

this was a minor league deal.  McGratton was never gonna play here.  We have zero need for him. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Thanks already posted in an earlier thread.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

We don't need an enforcer if Thornton goes down. McQuaid, Campbell, Lucic, Boychuk, and now Horton could do it. No goon fights if Thornton goes down, that is all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiz33. Show chiz33's posts

Yeah I can make more than one post....thanks for the discouraging comments..true B's fan from the home of Adam MacQuaid and instead of constantly posting I don't miss a game on Center ICe and make the 12 hour drive religiously to see my favorite team.....no need for negativity dummy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

it was a joke.

glad to see you are breaking outta your shy spell.  where is AM from anyway.

I actually grew up, played hockey and am friends with Glen Murray.

cheers dude.  welcome back

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiz33. Show chiz33's posts

Sorry touchy!!!  HE is from PEI..you must be from Bridgewater area???  Know it well...played Senior(Allan Cup level) in NS for a year...nice area!!!  Thanks and sorry!!!haha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

yeah, Bridegwater,

you played for the Truro Bearcats.  I played Senior in Bridgewater when I was really young.  Played with Tom Hickey, Robbie Forbes, etc etc. 
    Mike Kelly was my coach at UNB.
    We likely played against each other depending your age.
    Small world man...and no worries.  I can be an a s s at times trying to stir the pot. 
    I actually work with the RCMP in Halifax and may be getting a move to Charlottetown soon.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

and that senior league was good back then. 
    You must have played with Beaton and Lake etc etc

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiz33. Show chiz33's posts

yep Tommy Beaton..blast from the past...tough dude..Robbie Forbes played a lot on the island as well...I grew up in Sherwood...sub of Chtown....played with the Mounties in Dartmouth...team was just fair but league was great..coached by the ole Bob Boucher.....good man....have a good number of friends in RCMP...live and teach in Summerside now...nice chatting with you fellow Bs fan!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

yeah beaton was a hard nosed dude.

Forbes is actually a cousin or uncle to Sid.

Good chats.  See ya next time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Latest trade.....:
    yep Tommy Beaton..blast from the past...tough dude..Robbie Forbes played a lot on the island as well...I grew up in Sherwood...sub of Chtown....played with the Mounties in Dartmouth...team was just fair but league was great..coached by the ole Bob Boucher.....good man....have a good number of friends in RCMP...live and teach in Summerside now...nice chatting with you fellow Bs fan!!
    Posted by chiz33

Was Sterling Loga still playing for Miramachi against you guys when you played?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Funny Laliberte played for PEI.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Funny Laliberte played for PEI.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

The Bruins seem to have an unusually high number of Atlantic Canadians in their system.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Dez,

He didnt.  The Senior League only was in  NS when I played.  Sadly that was 21 yrs ago.  Where does time go.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dez, He didnt.  The Senior League only was in  NS when I played.  Sadly that was 21 yrs ago.  Where does time go.
    Posted by shuperman

I only ask because he was like the Ray Bourque of senior hockey.He was silky smooth and played for over 20 years(without shoulder pads).The SJ Vitos won the Allen Cup back in your era.It was terrific hockey.I enjoyed it far more than the AHL.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

yeah senior hockey, especially in NL is great hockey.  Al Mcinnis brother Rob played for Truro as well and man he could shoot the puck.  Truro always had amazing talent.  Robbie Forbes should have been in the NHL...amazing talent

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

maybe you two could become facebook buddies and leave this to bruins talk!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Nothing wrong with the Canadian atlantic coast. My dad was born in PEI and taught me one simple thing " don't rush life. "         

Sections
Shortcuts