Laugh At This One or Check Your Pulse

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Laugh At This One or Check Your Pulse

We've talked about the people who bang on the glass before.  They're the freakin' worst.

Wysh has this one for you.  Watch this glass banger get her due at the Habs/Blue Jackets game:

SEE IT HERE

This is, without a question, my favorite funny hockey view since...I don't know.  The Calgary stripper ate it?  A Sutter pulled the mascot's tongue out?  Shanahan told the lady to shave her armpits?  Anyway, it's a riot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Laugh At This One or Check Your Pulse

This is great.  Thanks for sharing.  Just need crazy Jack on the call "Get Up"!

Actually witnessed a glass-banging father at my son's Mite game last weekend.  Youth hockey parents are the worst, but had never seen that before.  Guy got overly excited when his team scored, nearly scared that pants off the kid's on ice.  Doofus.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Just fantastic.  Especially because she's doing it in the middle of play, blocking everyone's view like an idiot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Glass bangers ?

I could see once in awhile but some of them make it their mission to do it through the whole game. How fun would that be to sit behind ?

e.g. the 3 hicks behind the Avalanche net in periods 1 and 3 last night. The old guy in the Bruins jersey a couple of rows behind didn't look to happy.

And then there's this guy who brings it to a new level. I noticed him the last Bruins-Stars game. He brings a sign that says BANG and pounds the glass. 

Attention seeker in my opinion.

http://www.defendingbigd.com/2013/3/14/4103904/dallas-stars-glass-banger-nick-moroch-white-jacket-american-airlines-center

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

We play a team in our mens league that has the son in goal and the dad in the bleachers. This guy is unreal. He is the most annoying fan and dad I have ever witnessed. He comes to watch and cheer his son on, like the kid has a hockey career outside of mens league. Its a f ricking joke. You get more satisfaction scoring against his son and beating the team, than most teams, only because of this guy. He is everywhere - up in the bleachers, at the glass banging away. I think he even brought a cow bell one game. He even had the nerve to tell my 4 year old nephew that his dad was a bad person (my brother). Who picks a fight with a 4 year old or talks smack, when your in your 50's?  Just ridiculous. They need to ban him from the rink.

Oh and the link wouldnt work for me, but I would love to see it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Priceless! One should not drink and bang on glass at a hockey game.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Awesome!

Notice she was the only one standing... classic.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

That is one of the better ones.

I think it's right up there with this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLuOoJ4yM2c

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We've talked about the people who bang on the glass before.  They're the freakin' worst.

Wysh has this one for you.  Watch this glass banger get her due at the Habs/Blue Jackets game:

SEE IT HERE

This is, without a question, my favorite funny hockey view since...I don't know.  The Calgary stripper ate it?  A Sutter pulled the mascot's tongue out?  Shanahan told the lady to shave her armpits?  Anyway, it's a riot.

[/QUOTE]

Almost in the class of the kid who was mocking Sullivan for getting cut then got cut by a puck through the camera hole in the glass in almost exactly teh same spot - and Sullivan mocked him for it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:[QUOTE]

That is one of the better ones.

I think it's right up there with this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLuOoJ4yM2c [/QUOTE]

Karma! Awesome!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Glass bangers ?

I could see once in awhile but some of them make it their mission to do it through the whole game. How fun would that be to sit behind ?

e.g. the 3 hicks behind the Avalanche net in periods 1 and 3 last night. The old guy in the Bruins jersey a couple of rows behind didn't look to happy.

Those guys were unbelievable.  I was in the corner about 30 feet away and everyone was yelling at them after a while.  They took a lot of taunting on the way out too, which made me feel better.

The woman in front of me kept banging the glass too, but at least she sat down to do it:

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

SEE IT HERE

[/QUOTE]

It looks fake to me.  I would think some of the people in the seats next to her would react in some way and no one does.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Hilarious.

Although the next worst behind the glass-bangers are the "turn around and wave wildly to the camera thats pointed at that end of the rink-ers."