Lay Off FAT!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Re: Lay Off FAT!

I am going to love when the haters have to eat crow!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

The he's not in shape thing is a dumb as it gets - he's playing 1st line NHL hockey every other night and he's a young man - just dumb

Fat ? absurd

Not playing well ? yeh kinda

Playing HARD - YEP going at it with more intensity than every other forward on this team

If you want to call out some for poor play - Milan Lucic is way down the list on this team

And FWIW he needs to play a different style than he is, imo. That's not entirely up to him

Also, Horton is an enourmous emotional xanax to be on the same line with, and I think that has been the biggest issue for Lucic this year. Horton plays like he's had the life sucked out of him. Those two should be physically punishing the entire league. The energy and attitude just isn't there, and it shows, and it shouldn't be allowed to happen - but it is

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

Ditto!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

The he's not in shape thing is a dumb as it gets - he's playing 1st line NHL hockey every other night and he's a young man - just dumb

Fat ? absurd

Playing HARD - YEP going at it with more intensity than every other forward on this team

If you want to call out some for poor play - Milan Lucic is way down the list on this team

And FWIW he needs to play a different style than he is, imo. That's not entirely up to him

Also, Horton is an enourmous emotional xanax to be on the same line with, and I think that has been the biggest issue for Lucic this year. Horton plays like he's had the life sucked out of him. Those two should be physically punishing the entire league. The energy and attitude just isn't there, and it shows, and it shouldn't be allowed to happen - but it is

JW- I'll agree that Horton doesn't take as much heat as Fat, probably a little unfair.  But, I think we all realize that Horton is not back next year.

That said, think you are being overly easy on Fat's play this year.  Trying to be too fancy too often and not playing the game that got him paid.  Play like a beast, not a Sedin, and everything will be ok.

Skate and Smash Fatso!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Fat ? absurd

JW- I'll agree that Horton doesn't take as much heat as Fat, probably a little unfair.  But, I think we all realize that Horton is not back next year.

That said, think you are being overly easy on Fat's play this year.  Trying to be too fancy too often and not playing the game that got him paid.  Play like a beast, not a Sedin, and everything will be ok.

Skate and Smash Fatso!

Dont get me wrong, I totally agree with that, but that might not be what's being asked of him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Fat ? absurd

Skate and Smash Fatso!

Dont get me wrong, I totally agree with that, but that might not be what's being asked of him.

Agree that the system is not attacking.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

Re: Lay Off Lucic

I am 100% sure that if Milan Lucic would become available the 29 other teams would be fighting to get him............

Be happy that in the 2006 draft Montreal took Ben Maxwell at no.49 and we took Milan Lucic at no. 50................

He may not be playing at his best right now but I'm confident that he will come back to his own self soon and be the best power forward in the NHL........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I think most of the haters will love it too.

And JWensik, count me among those that think, for whatever reason, he's just not playing to suit his strengths right now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Ditto!

Wouldn't bother me one bit! Wouldn't be the first time, nor the last! I hope he makes me eat so much crow that he not only wins another cup, but the Conn Smythe in the process! The guy should be embarrassed of his game. 1 goal in 24 games!? WHAT!! If that isn't under performing I don't know what is. He's getting paid to be a 25-30 goal scorer, who hits, intimidates & fights! He's not paid to lay 10 hits & cause 3 turnovers that lead to scoring chances or goals for the oppositon. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Ditto!

Wouldn't bother me one bit! Wouldn't be the first time, nor the last! I hope he makes me eat so much crow that he not only wins another cup, but the Conn Smythe in the process! The guy should be embarrassed of his game. 1 goal in 24 games!? WHAT!! If that isn't under performing I don't know what is. He's getting paid to be a 25-30 goal scorer, who hits, intimidates & fights! He's not paid to lay 10 hits & cause 3 turnovers that lead to scoring chances or goals for the oppositon. 

You're so dramatic. I wish I could nominate you for a Tony.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Chara 25 giveaways 3 takeaways -22, he's not worth his $7 million lol

You display your ignorance. D men almost always have a negative differential. Comes with the territory.

Oh right, u are the only one that realizes this. 

If you had known that you would not have attempted such an ill-informed joke.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Chara 25 giveaways 3 takeaways -22, he's not worth his $7 million lol

You display your ignorance. D men almost always have a negative differential. Comes with the territory.

Oh right, u are the only one that realizes this. 

If you had known that you would not have attempted such an ill-informed joke.....

U believe that if you want to, you are the only one that knows hockey, in fact you should be editor of the hockey news, nobody else here knows their ash from their elbow!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Ditto!

A TONY!! Fawk that I want the Oscar dammit! Tongue Out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

U believe that if you want to, you are the only one that knows hockey, in fact you should be editor of the hockey news, nobody else here knows their ash from their elbow!

The vast majority of posters here know hockey very well and we all watch Bruins games together. I trust their opinions. You have proven to not be one of them....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

The vast majority of posters here know hockey very well and we all watch Bruins games together. I trust their opinions. You have proven to not be one of them....

I'm so hurt that you don't trust my opinion, how will I ever sleep tonight? Get over yourself, you are not the hockey guru that you think you are!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Maybe he needs a good nasty divorce to get on ice anger back.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

Fat ? absurd

I don't understand why you would blame Horton for Lucic's poor play. Sure, Horton hasn't played great, but don't forget that he missed most of last season with concussion problems.   I don't see Horton causing Lucic to pass the puck to the opposing team, nor do I see him coasting around nearly as much as I see Lucic coasting. 

Krejci has carried that first line this season. Without him, those two would probably be more reminiscent of peverley and kelly production wise this season. 

What's worse is that the Bruins obviously believe that Lucic should be a consistent, dominating force in this league considering the money they are paying him. However, he has not shown up in the last two playoff runs (that includes the Stanley Cup run for those who have forgotten), is a liability in his defensive zone, and is wildly inconsistent. He is being paid like a star (and he already has the contract, so it doesn't matter if it kicks in next season, because the Bruins already gauranteed him the money), and yet only plays like one  once in a blue moon. 

How can I not be upset by Lucic's performance when- at least to me- he still has so much to prove?

P.S.  This is my first post, so don't bash me too hard guys.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to ThatHockeyGuy's comment:

Fat ? absurd

I don't understand why you would blame Horton for Lucic's poor play. Sure, Horton hasn't played great, but don't forget that he missed most of last season with concussion problems.   I don't see Horton causing Lucic to pass the puck to the opposing team, nor do I see him coasting around nearly as much as I see Lucic coasting. 

Krejci has carried that first line this season. Without him, those two would probably be more reminiscent of peverley and kelly production wise this season. 

What's worse is that the Bruins obviously believe that Lucic should be a consistent, dominating force in this league considering the money they are paying him. However, he has not shown up in the last two playoff runs (that includes the Stanley Cup run for those who have forgotten), is a liability in his defensive zone, and is wildly inconsistent. He is being paid like a star (and he already has the contract, so it doesn't matter if it kicks in next season, because the Bruins already gauranteed him the money), and yet only plays like one  once in a blue moon. 

How can I not be upset by Lucic's performance when- at least to me- he still has so much to prove?

P.S.  This is my first post, so don't bash me too hard guys.

Welcome. I don't think your gonna find to many here who disagree w/ one word you wrote certainly not I. Horton is a goner I believe they will let him walk after the season. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

A TONY!! Fawk that I want the Oscar dammit! Tongue Out

Your act seems more apt for the theatre plus you could still wear your tights.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I want him to play better, he is playing like dookie. One more thing he's FAT!

Hosers!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Hosers!

edit.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Fat's game should be kept simple.  He is non-fancy, North-South guy that should punish opposing d-men and driving/crashing the net.  When he is playing grab azz with Horton, he is pretty bad.  Also think the system is designed for more counter-punching than in year's past.  CJ needs to make sure he is unleashing this beast.

It's all in this post wat's wrong with him.  Not sure when he started thinking he's a play maker although he's surprised me in the past.   If he just plays the north south game , crashing and going to the net things will start to happen.  Play making and passing will come naturally.

Julien did mention the other night that the Bruins hitting game was not upto par therefore I don't think it's the coaching , it's the players and the effort it takes to play 60mins like that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Hosers!

His wife is fat

Your better than that BS.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

So, calling out Lucic's play makes me what.. a Canadians fan? A hater lol When the guy is playing the way he can, I love his game. But he isn't playing it, its obvious. I'll write a flippin letter to the guy "Please play the way you can so I can eat a boatload of crow." I still don't get how and why youre so defensive of his play... its sucked!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Hosers!

His wife is fat

Your better than that BS.

you're right , I was kidding around.