Lay Off FAT!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Lay Off FAT!

For whatever the reason he's been a part of a prolonged team-wide dip.  He's acknowledged he hasn't lived up to his own expectations let alone the Bruins' so I'm not going to use an admitted off-year so far to define him.  Who knows where his brahma bull game has gone and why but I think it's still in him. 

Yeah, it would be great if he was able to contribute some offence to a team that's struggled at times to produce some.  I'm not that concerned about his form now as much as I want him to be an active participant in the other team's azz-whuppin' come the playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to readsocks' comment:

he is terrible...  "hands Lucic" the turnover machine.... I have been saying it for two years.. he is terrible and clearly over rated.. he does not belong on the same sheet of ice as Jagr... Jagr looks IMPRESSIVE  and needs  talent around him to compliment him... Lucic is NOT the answer.. worst coaching decision I have ever seen.. Lucic belongs on the fourth line .. 5 or 6 minutes at best.. EVERYONE in that dressing room is head and shoulders above Lucic.. HE IS HORRIBLE..

Lots of terrible players have 30 goal seasons these days.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to readsocks' comment:

he is terrible...  "hands Lucic" the turnover machine.... I have been saying it for two years.. he is terrible and clearly over rated.. he does not belong on the same sheet of ice as Jagr... Jagr looks IMPRESSIVE  and needs  talent around him to compliment him... Lucic is NOT the answer.. worst coaching decision I have ever seen.. Lucic belongs on the fourth line .. 5 or 6 minutes at best.. EVERYONE in that dressing room is head and shoulders above Lucic.. HE IS HORRIBLE..

Lots of terrible players have 30 goal seasons these days.

And lead their team in hits in a land slide.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

He got Paid, he got laid and then he got lazy, it happens.  As with most of the team I am hoping they will show up soon or at least when the playoff begin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

I'm taking orders for that Crow?  

ThatHockeyGuy

JMwlaters

mxt

Kelvana33

Sandog

readsocks

sportsnutty

neelyorrbourque

shupe

mutant211

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

STILL taking orders for that Crow?  How's that A $$ Taste?  Where have all the Lucic Hater's Gone?

ThatHockeyGuy

JMwlaters

mxt

Kelvana33

Sandog

readsocks

sportsnutty

neelyorrbourque

shupe

mutant211

Street hockey is great for kids. It’s energetic, competitive, and skillful. And best of all it keeps them off the street.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

STILL taking orders for that Crow?  How's that A $$ Taste?  Where have all the Lucic Hater's Gone?

ThatHockeyGuy

JMwlaters

mxt

Kelvana33

Sandog

readsocks

sportsnutty

neelyorrbourque

shupe

mutant211

Street hockey is great for kids. It’s energetic, competitive, and skillful. And best of all it keeps them off the street.

If you're going to keep up the, " I told you so " threads, when are you going to discuss the way you trashed Horton and his skill set this year? I'm not giving you a hard time because nobody's always right about everyone. We all have players we appreciate more than others. I'm just going to enjoy the ride. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Similar to dez, I'm surprised that you're going to such lengths to applaud yourself about Lucic, when at the same time you won't admit you were wrong about pulling Kelly out of the lineup last game.  

We all get some right and some wrong.  This is pretty obnoxious.

If everybody forced the board to re-read their predictions from 2 months ago ,every time they got something right, this wouldn't be a very fun place.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

More important:

Where is JMW?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I think he came down with frogtitsitis.

Are you not entertained?!?!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

If you're going to keep up the, " I told you so " threads, when are you going to discuss the way you trashed Horton and his skill set this year? I'm not giving you a hard time because nobody's always right about everyone. We all have players we appreciate more than others. I'm just going to enjoy the ride. 

I don't recall trashing Horton's skill set this year?  Not saying I didn't, just don't recall ripping him?  I know this, I don't want the B's to re-sign him at the money he is going to command.  I keep bringing up Looch, because he was the #1 whipping boy all season.  Fans & Media were all over him from jump.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

More important:

Where is JMW?

Funny, wondered this a few times lately, SCF and he's not around,strange.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I think he came down with frogtitsitis.

Are you not entertained?!?!

Could be!LOL.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Similar to dez, I'm surprised that you're going to such lengths to applaud yourself about Lucic, when at the same time you won't admit you were wrong about pulling Kelly out of the lineup last game.  

We all get some right and some wrong.  This is pretty obnoxious.

If everybody forced the board to re-read their predictions from 2 months ago ,every time they got something right, this wouldn't be a very fun place.

It may be obnoxious Fletch, but so were the comments all year regarding Looch, especially in this thread.  I warned them at the time they would have to eat crow, and they were all pretty confident that they wouldn't be.  Not sure why BDC did not post my comment in the Step Up discussion, but I just noticed that my comment about eating crow was not there.  I was definitely wrong about Kelly last game, but my arguments for change in the bottom 6 were not whining, complaining fodder.  The Bruins & Julien were also concerned and had the mixing of 3&4 not worked, it is likely that the lineup might have changed for tonight.  I disagree that pointing out predictions makes for less fun.  I think it is a lot of fun. None of us is ever 100% right, and we have all said things that in retrospect seem stupid.  Most times based on emotions.  That's what makes this board fun. If we all agreed and played nicey nice all the time, what fun would that be.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

I don't recall trashing Horton's skill set this year?  Not saying I didn't, just don't recall ripping him?  I know this, I don't want the B's to re-sign him at the money he is going to command.  I keep bringing up Looch, because he was the #1 whipping boy all season.  Fans & Media were all over him from jump.  

Seven goals in 46 games.  He was awful.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[/QUOTE]

Seven goals in 46 games.  He was awful.

[/QUOTE]

Are we really going to go there again?  I think we have already dissected Fat Lucic and what his struggles were during the regular season sixs ways to sunday!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Fat is the bestest (bump)

-----------------------------------------
    "Lighten up Francis"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It's easy to call him FAT cause it can be positive and funny. He can eat as many North End pizzas as he wants for all I care. He's Phat daddy!