Leafs Pick revisited

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Leafs Pick revisited

In Response to Re: Leafs Pick revisited:
    [QUOTE]I'd be much happier with Shea Weber on the team and locked up long term than with a draft pick.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I would have a heartattack at the young age of 22 at the first site of Chara and Weber firing shots on net. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Leafs Pick revisited:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Leafs Pick revisited : Are you thinking straight up 1 for 1?  In that case I could be convinced.  If other assets are involved, depending what they are it gets complicated.  I really like where this team could be 3-5 years from now.  I'm not willing to jeopardize that for an immediate improvement unless it is a piece that makes a cup run a realistic goal.  I don't think Weber does that.  I'm not sure that deal is out there to be made.  So, I'm back to hanging on to it.
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

No way does that deal go straight up, but the pick would be the centerpiece.  Might be Wheeler or Boychuk and an AHL guy or two that gets it done. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It will take more than Weber to fix the Bruins right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

This is a deep draft, number 5 or 6 or 7 is a solid prospect.  Keep the pick.  Trade away the Boston 1st 2010.  That's it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

It may be a deep draft, but outside of Larsson the top 7 are a toss up.  After watching tonight's game me thinks the Bs should now think keep the status quo unless Richards is available.