Leafs trade Beauchemin to Ducks for Lupul, Gardiner and a fourth......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joebondo. Show joebondo's posts

Leafs trade Beauchemin to Ducks for Lupul, Gardiner and a fourth......

Do you think this helps or hurt the B's chances for a top 5?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Leafs trade Beauchemin to Ducks for Lupul, Gardiner and a fourth......

Beauchemin back to the Ducks. Great trade for them. They came out the victors on this one I believe. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Beau has been good for them and seeing as they got 2 players and 4th for him i'd say it helps the b's chances this year. Ive always been a fan of Lupul though he is a good palyer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

The prospect and player has TO winning this deal in my eyes.  By the time the Leafs are actually good FB would be gone anyway. 
    I actually think it works well for both teams.  I believe Lupol could catch fire in Toronto as well where they are goal starved. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

strange deal. I don't get Toronto. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Leafs trade Beauchemin to Ducks for Lupul, Gardiner and a fourth......:
    The prospect and player has TO winning this deal in my eyes.  By the time the Leafs are actually good FB would be gone anyway.  I actually think it works well for both teams.  I believe Lupol could catch fire in Toronto as well where they are goal starved. 
    Posted by shuperman

While normally I would agree but he is not very far removed from a serious injury and will not have a quality centermen like he did in Anaheim.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Ducks got a real good defensman to help keep scores allot lower until Getzlaf gets back. Anaheim need a push to get out of 6th place in the crowed West they got it. Burke is trimming salary as he is doing this it makes the Leafs worse especially when he sends Kabrele out as well Poor Giguere LoL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

It's too bad about this Kessel deal. I've always liked the Leafs as a second team (after all, they didn't belong in the Bruins' division for the longest time) and they do have iconic jerseys. But after Kessel I am a sworn Leaf hater now and I hope this trade weakens them considerably.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Getzlaf is back tonight, this might be more because Hiller was put on injured reserve yesterday...Lupul is a good player, I think more was always expected of him..Anyone else think this is a move to set up another?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Leafs trade Beauchemin to Ducks for Lupul, Gardiner and a fourth......:
    Getzlaf is back tonight, this might be more because Hiller was put on injured reserve yesterday...Lupul is a good player, I think more was always expected of him..Anyone else think this is a move to set up another?
    Posted by kelvana33

I think he is dumping salary so he can sign some names come the offseason. But, I've learned to never expect the obvious from Brian Burke.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

I hate the leafs, but give credit where credit is due, Burkie got the best of this deal. He was due to make a good trade though after getting fleeced by us!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Seems like Toronto made out on this deal

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77Fan. Show 77Fan's posts

lupul is getting $4.25mill per year for the next 2 years. Another high contract if you ask me.

Sections
Shortcuts