Leafs will win Cup before Bruins!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Leafs will win Cup before Bruins!

In Response to Re: Leafs will win Cup before Bruins!:
    are you suggesting I am gay? what does that have to do with sports ? Sounds as though you are a bigot and hateful person. Even though I am not a gay person, God loves everyone. Everyone is created equally and equal always! And mean people like you S U C K ! In Response to Re: Leafs will win Cup before Bruins! :
    Posted by cactusTony

I have nothing against gay people..actually my wife's daughter is gay ...I was suggesting that it is the only parade you will see in Toronto for a while ...and by the way Cactus......''FOOOORE''''

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

i really don't understand this, not only to the bruins have the much better team, which is still for the most part young, they have the better prospects too. Kadri is a good player, so is Colborne, but are they better than the young centers like krejci, seguin, spooner, bergeron (okay 25 is ancient your right), and knight? maybe they are better than the prospects, but i don't think they will ever be better than the young players on the roster now. goaltending prospects - i think the bruins win that one. The bruins really don't have a young stud d man like the leafs have in schenn, but then again we are going to have a pretty good pick to address that this year. the bruins window of opportunity isn't the next 2-3 years, its the next 10

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

and stanley, don't be an idiot like that, you already make yourself look stupid without the help of unneccessary, and unpleasant insults like that

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

ipot - The Leafs are not a better team than the Bs. Not right now, not last year, not next year. The team is playing with a lot of p and vinegar and scratching to make the playoffs. If they played with as much heart and intensity as they did last night, they'd be in the playoffs. Just because you put up a good effort one night, doesn't make you a better team. Without that Bergeron mess up, the Leafs would have lost.

"why do people constantly boo kessel...they should boo peter chirelli... hes the one didnt want to pay him what hes worth... and toronto got him at a very good price... hes only gonna get better..."

He's not worth his salary and Toronto did not get him at a good price. While Kessel is a great sniper, Seguin gives up a little on the shot and more than makes up for it in his passing. I'd do the trade over and over again with no regrets even if Toronto makes the playoffs. Young players on entry level deals are key to winning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

ipot - The Leafs are not a better team than the Bs. Not right now, not last year, not next year. The team is playing with a lot of p and vinegar and scratching to make the playoffs. If they played with as much heart and intensity as they did last night, they'd be in the playoffs. Just because you put up a good effort one night, doesn't make you a better team. Without that Bergeron mess up, the Leafs would have lost. "why do people constantly boo kessel...they should boo peter chirelli... hes the one didnt want to pay him what hes worth... and toronto got him at a very good price... hes only gonna get better..." He's not worth his salary and Toronto did not get him at a good price. While Kessel is a great sniper, Seguin gives up a little on the shot and more than makes up for it in his passing. I'd do the trade over and over again with no regrets even if Toronto makes the playoffs. Young players on entry level deals are key to winning.
    Posted by nrguy

Good post....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I'll take the B's youth any day over the Leafs youth.  Bergeron, Krejci, Lucic, Marchand... Please Leaf fans give it up.  The Leafs always play well when there is no pressure and playoff teams they play have nothing to gain by playing hard against them....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

are you suggesting I am gay? what does that have to do with sports ? Sounds as though you are a bigot and hateful person. Even though I am not a gay person, God loves everyone. Everyone is created equally and equal always! And mean people like you S U C K ! In Response to Re: Leafs will win Cup before Bruins! :
    Posted by cactusTony

my my my.

we are quite sensitve aren't we?

ever hear the about people in glass houses?

almost all of your posts are antagonistic and then you talk about peace and love?

mean people?  what about people who attempt to upset people by saying things that are clearly antagonistic?

I have a word for people for people as well.

hypocritical.

You talk about god?  I've got news for you, there isn't one.  Same as the easter bunny and santa claus.

how's that grab you?

antagonistic towards you, is it?  how's it feel to get a taste of your own medicine?

god doesn't  love everyone, god hates trolls.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

and stanley, don't be an idiot like that, you already make yourself look stupid without the help of unneccessary, and unpleasant insults like that
    Posted by thedauber1

Will you do me a favour thedauber...???   Go suck an egg

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

No disrespect intended but the Leafs usually win the Cup in October, don't they?  In that regard, then yes, the Leafs will win the Cup before the Bruins as the playoffs begin in April of the following year.  Cheers!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

You guys that drink the Jacob Koolaid always try to bully people with opinions that are not in sync with your own right off the board...Dream On! it aint gonna happen. It is a FREE Country! Free speech- ever hear of it ?   Regarding your babbles about no God - Dont' worry, when your time of need comes, you will cry " God help me please" .. So first one idiot poster - Stanley cup to bruins talks about Gays, and then you speak so stupidly about no God. God loves everyone- even dumbells like you. HE will forgive you for being BRAINLESS! I can tell that you and Stanley are IDIOTS! Bigots, probably bullies in school, wimps, and most of all AHOLES . In Response to Re: Leafs will win Cup before Bruins! :
    Posted by cactusTony

Hmmm...if you mean drink the koolaid for a team already in the playoffs with a good chance to win then yeah, I have had my share. Last time I checked the Buds have not made the playoffs since the lockout. Now who is out of touch?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Leafs will win Cup before Bruins! : I have nothing against gay people..actually my wife's daughter is gay ...I was suggesting that it is the only parade you will see in Toronto for a while ...and by the way Cactus......''FOOOORE'''' Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

That's right.... Stanley's my step-dad.

;)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

In Response to Leafs will win Cup before Bruins!:
    Leafs are faster, better pure goal scorers, a better defensive anchor in Phanuef, better coach- offensive minded..better GM snookered PC out of all those picks for an old wimpy defenseman!
    Posted by cactusTony

They say that before you win the Stanley Cup you have to make it to the playoffs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Leafs are going to keep doing what they do best years after years.... they will SUCK!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Based on their present rosters and the younger players they have in the pipeline, the Bruins have a much better chance of winning the Cup before Tranna. Like that Toronto Maple Leaf shirt says 'Rebuilding since 1967'.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfbruins. Show mfbruins's posts

Yes the leafs will win a golf cup before the bruins... Marchand had it right!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Leafs will win Cup before Bruins! : Hmmm...if you mean drink the koolaid for a team already in the playoffs with a good chance to win then yeah, I have had my share. Last time I checked the Buds have not made the playoffs since the lockout. Now who is out of touch?
    Posted by jmwalters

The Panthers are the ONLY other team to have not made the playoffs since the lockout.I wonder if CactusT thinks they're a better bet than Boston too.I mean,at least they have some high draft picks to help them improve.........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Leafs will win Cup before Bruins! : The Panthers are the ONLY other team to have not made the playoffs since the lockout.I wonder if CactusT thinks they're a better bet than Boston too.I mean,at least they have some high draft picks to help them improve.........
    Posted by dezaruchi

Cactus Tony is just a troll trying to stir the pot. He is kind of like the Anti-Stanley in that the has a shtick and is sticking with it. Whatever floats the boat in his obviously meaningless life.

Now about the Panthers. I honestly think that they have a brighter future than the Leafs. Three 1st rounders last year. A top 4 this year and many more in the other rounds. They will be deadly in the next 3-5 years if they stay together.

The leafs on the other hand? They do what they usually do, get so far out of a possible playoff spot before christmas then have their furious last gasp at the end of the year only to miss out but still electrify the base. No top notch prospects except for maybe Kahdri who has been underwhelming despite decent ice-time. a hit-or-miss Colborne, a couple of late 1st round picks this year, and a bunch of underachieving college grads.

Make no mistake. The Panthers will make the playoffs before the Buds will....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

You guys that drink the Jacob Koolaid always try to bully people with opinions that are not in sync with your own right off the board...Dream On! it aint gonna happen. It is a FREE Country! Free speech- ever hear of it ?   Regarding your babbles about no God - Dont' worry, when your time of need comes, you will cry " God help me please" .. So first one idiot poster - Stanley cup to bruins talks about Gays, and then you speak so stupidly about no God. God loves everyone- even dumbells like you. HE will forgive you for being BRAINLESS! I can tell that you and Stanley are IDIOTS! Bigots, probably bullies in school, wimps, and most of all AHOLES . In Response to Re: Leafs will win Cup before Bruins! :
    Posted by cactusTony

Free speech?  Yes, I've heard of it.
    Are you the one in charge of it?  Or does it only apply to you?  I'm not entitled to my opinion?  I can't express what I think?

How about this idea, mr. holier than thou - how about being courteous and not making posts that clearly try to tick people off?

I said what I said to make a point.  And that point is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.  Does 'do unto others ring a bell for you'?

Plenty of people have expressed opinions about other teams and players being better than the Bruins.  Given that this a Bruins forum, typically most people disagree with them.  Do *ALL* of them get attacked as savagely as people are capable of?

How about reading some other posts?  How many can you find where people have responded like Stanley and I and several other posters to your comments?

Exactly - none.

People who make TRUE statements are typically dealt with fairly.  Example:  "Kessel is a proven 40 goal scorer" - that's not true and people will point that out to you.

Oh.  and I'd like to point something out to you, I regard Mr. jacobs and his son in fairly much the same way as I do intestinal parasites.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Leafs will win Cup before Bruins! : Cactus Tony is just a troll trying to stir the pot. He is kind of like the Anti-Stanley in that the has a shtick and is sticking with it. Whatever floats the boat in his obviously meaningless life. Now about the Panthers. I honestly think that they have a brighter future than the Leafs. Three 1st rounders last year. A top 4 this year and many more in the other rounds. They will be deadly in the next 3-5 years if they stay together. The leafs on the other hand? They do what they usually do, get so far out of a possible playoff spot before christmas then have their furious last gasp at the end of the year only to miss out but still electrify the base. No top notch prospects except for maybe Kahdri who has been underwhelming despite decent ice-time. a hit-or-miss Colborne, a couple of late 1st round picks this year, and a bunch of underachieving college grads. Make no mistake. The Panthers will make the playoffs before the Buds will....
    Posted by jmwalters

That's what I mean about the Panthers.They at least have the picks/prospects to start a rebuild process whereas the Leafs think they can just keep trying to sign free agents to get over the hump.As we saw with Chicago,a rebuild takes time if done right.The Leafs just won't let themselves admit that they have a need to rebuild.Reimer and this years late surge will do nothing more than fool the Leafs faithful into believing they are only a Brad Richards away from a serious run.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

you all took the bait....see what happens, ignore,repeat, ignore

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

I dont think Stanley has ever insulted cactus...he was just suggesting that they keep working on their gay parade wich they hold in Toronto each year...How can the Leafs win the Cup before the BRUINS if year after year they dont make the playoffs ????  I just dont get it ...Cactus are you saying that the Leafs will make the playoffs next year ???? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

why does anyone care what cactus tony has to say? are you trying to reason with him/her? good luck

Sections
Shortcuts