Leaked 911 call from habs fan re. the Chara / Pacioretty hit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Leaked 911 call from habs fan re. the Chara / Pacioretty hit

It's finally here. The leaked 911 call from a habs fan re. the Chara / Pacioretty hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7rwBQKwEaE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Leaked 911 call from habs fan re. the Chara / Pacioretty hit

Good stuff BU!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Hey, I just report the news :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

LMFAO!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL.... you just couldn't resist. How about someone calling 9-1-1 on you Friday night !

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

BU!

welcome back

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

I wish it was translated

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Leaked 911 call from habs fan re. the Chara / Pacioretty hit:
    It's finally here. The leaked 911 call from a habs fan re. the Chara / Pacioretty hit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7rwBQKwEaE
    Posted by Bruins-Unite

===================
      dang,,this is the first time that I ever regreted not learning what the heck my parents and grand parents were talking about when I was a kid.
      I guess I should`ve learned french after all,,lol
      Just the sound of the guys voice cracked me up,,lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Oh my God. HILARIOUS. Well done BU. I hope this receives national attention.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Thanks OLS! If this DB were only accesible via blackberry I'd be on more often!

StanleyCup: Thanks! I was wondering what happened and why the video is not drowning with French comments! It's great. I don't think I'll moderate any of them :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

I added subtitles for the less fluent...

It's not real but I think the funniest part is that people think it it -- despite the many obvious clues to the contrary.

Sections
Shortcuts