LEAVE RASK ALONE!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Re: LEAVE RASK ALONE!!!

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to MDsizzle's comment:

And the earlier reports on Rask were questioning his glovehand. How many times did he come up with a huuuge timely glove save this series.

On a slightly related note, it seems that the majority of the goals that get past him are ones that no goalie would have a chance on, wide off a Dman and in, through a screen of 3 bodies and off a post, goals like that. The amount of these types of goals seems high compared to other goalies, not sure what to make of that. Could be my black and gold glasses I am wearing also... 

You're a goalie I think and I discussed this with Nite a couple times.  Has he changed his stlye a little ? hr's making great split leg saves with his glove reaching and grabbing hight shots.

I dont see much of a change in his style, other than the fact that he is still improving in every area. His butterfly stance and movement is as smooth as anyone. I love watching his movement, even in warm ups, just so smooth and technical, almost robot-like.

I have noticed he has been a bit more agressive though. Hoping that is stopping more ahots than letting the occasional empty net type goal in. That will help the glove hand too, the further out you are the less you need to reach and it just makes your glove bigger.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

No clue why my 1st paragraph type os so small...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

He needs to be better still, hopefully the confidence is at its highest.  First series win since 2010, needs a few more.  He's a good goaler but he is not the next coming, please don't blow him out of the water.

Rask must be better than the King!  Go RASK keep em in it, it is all we can ask, but we can hope for more-we always do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Anyone that is critical of Rask for the Philly series is on drugs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

Rask will/should get (IMO) 22mil over 4 years.. (add another 1.5 to 2 should the B's make the Finals) hopefully by that time succession planning will kick in and Malcolm and/or Nicolas will be ready to take the reigns...

BBB

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

He played really well! Outplayed Reimer.

He won both O-T games.

He received no goal support in games 5 and 6.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

I fall into the opposite category. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's comment:

He needs to be better still, hopefully the confidence is at its highest.  First series win since 2010, needs a few more.  He's a good goaler but he is not the next coming, please don't blow him out of the water.

Rask must be better than the King!  Go RASK keep em in it, it is all we can ask, but we can hope for more-we always do.

No he doesn't! Rask needs to be Rask & he'll be fine. You can't ask Rask to be better than the the best, if not the 2nd best on the planet! You're dooming Rask even before the series starts if this is your expectation. And nobody is asking him to be the next coming. Their asking and expecting him to act like a # 1 goalie & make big saves at big moments. Thus far he's done that! So, I don't know what the fawk more you want! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

He was exhausted nr. He wasn't the same goalie he was in the Saber series. The series loss wasn't just his fault, but he didn't play as well as he could've. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Tuukka will be fine, he's a rock. I am a bit worried about 3 rookies on D however.

Sections
Shortcuts