Lecavalier Slashes PK and gets a place on several Christmas card lists for other NHL players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Lecavalier Slashes PK and gets a place on several Christmas card lists for other NHL players

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZyZ1aIsqcI&feature=player_embedded#at=72

Said Vinny after the game, to the Tampa Tribune: "I looked at the replay and he slashed me twice on the wrist. So if I was going to get kicked out of the game, he should have, too. ... Just because he stayed on the ice ... obviously he came back on the next shift. He was fine the rest of the game, he was good."

Legion no need for translation as I'm sure the Canadien announcers were crying like Terry Crisp was last after the Seguin took an elbow to the head. So now it is confirmed Subban has passed the "Mike Ribeiro diving 101" video instruction with flying colors.

I think PK gets a free red nose that blinks in the mail for only taking three views of the video montage. All hail Vinnie!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Re: Lecavalier Slashes PK and gets a place on several Christmas card lists for other NHL players

For sure a slash across the wrist!!!! Went uncalled and Vinny retaliated....
    Call the slash on the wrist and maybe Lecavalier holds back and takes the powerplay.

Tough one for Habs fans....their prodigal son!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Lecavalier Slashes PK and gets a place on several Christmas card lists for other NHL players

In Response to Re: Lecavalier Slashes PK and gets a place on several Christmas card lists for other NHL players:
    For sure a slash across the wrist!!!! Went uncalled and Vinny retaliated.... Call the slash on the wrist and maybe Lecavalier holds back and takes the powerplay. Tough one for Habs fans....their prodigal son!
    Posted by HABH8R

ya PK is slowly but surely moving up my list of players i hate the most. he is a dirty player and a huge fan favorite especially now that he has added diving to his bag of tricks. when Lecavalier slash him it looks like he got shot haha! good job vinny!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

In Response to Re: Lecavalier Slashes PK and gets a place on several Christmas card lists for other NHL players:
    For sure a slash across the wrist!!!! Went uncalled and Vinny retaliated.... Call the slash on the wrist and maybe Lecavalier holds back and takes the powerplay. Tough one for Habs fans....their prodigal son!
    Posted by HABH8R

PK actually did recieve a 2 minute minor for slashing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Here is my MAJOR issue with the league:  You know DAMN WELL the refs saw PK slash Vinny twice.  There is NO WAY they missed it.  But, for some reason they dont call it and Vinny has enough so he unloads on PK, which he should have.  It was the right thing to do.

The league needs to have an off-ice official during the games who can have some say in the game.  If you want to keep Vinny off the ice for that, fine, but PK needs to go too.  If Marchands elbow wasnt even a penalty call but the league can review it and suspend him, I say at a MINIMUM, the league should suspend PK a game to make it even for Vinny being tossed.

The league can EASILY get these calls right, but theyd rather say "Oh, thats the human element of the game.  There will be missed calls."  Sure, but if you have the power to make it right, then do so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I liked it. What a freaking Baby. He got slashed in the pad on the front of his leg! THats meant to block like 100mph slap shots and Vinny gave him a "f*ck off" love tap.

I hope that someone pounds his face in.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sizzled. Show Sizzled's posts

PK is a BIT$H.....no honesty in his game...not far from the likes of Avery at this point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Go look at the replay again. I see Vinny getting hacked close to his wrists, not his knee pads. He had a right to be pe'd. Vinny ain't a hack player. PK is. Just my thoughts on a non Bruin thing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Go look at the replay again. I see Vinny getting hacked close to his wrists, not his knee pads. He had a right to be pe'd. Vinny ain't a hack player. PK is. Just my thoughts on a non Bruin thing.
    Posted by Stuke50

re-read my post. I was talking about Pk. Vinny slashed him in the thigh pad and PK took a dive that would make Ribierro blush.

Vinny ate 2 dangerous hacks to the wrist. I wish  he woulda just cold clocked PK with a sucker punch to the nose instead but w/e works. This just made PK look even more like the wuss he really is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

maybe the ref gave him a 5 minutes and out of the game cuz he's french quebecer ...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I liked it. What a freaking Baby. He got slashed in the pad on the front of his leg! THats meant to block like 100mph slap shots and Vinny gave him a "f*ck off" love tap. I hope that someone pounds his face in.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

That's what I saw, also.  The slash looks like it hits Subban in the pants.  Wow, that kid sure is playing for the right team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Hey...oppss...sorry about that I-Like-Hockey....i'll give these peeps a clean next time...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77ray77. Show 77ray77's posts

maybe the ref gave him a 5 minutes and out of the game cuz he's french quebecer ...
    Posted by Greatseason

no greatseasons you idiot , he got 5 mins cause they were playing the lowlife whinny crybaby garbage habs!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Subban is a girl.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

There is no place in the league for this garbage, Habs have been the diving champs for years.

Wouldn't be the worst thing for there to be some supplemental discipline for this stuff.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL  it hit the most protected part after the shin bad.
    WORLD CLASS FAKE !  Rolling on the floor like a soccer player.  That's what you get with Subban.
    Too bad because he has a lot of talent but soon will among the " Most hated".
    Can't wait for Thursday night in Boston. He'll be a marked man and every chance they get they must hit him.  He'll give away the puck constantly. Scared to get hit. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

he (the frog appointed "black Bobby Orr") just avoided getting into a fight with Sauer of the Rangers while that scrote Pierre Maguire went on about how Subban isnt afraid of anyone and shouldnt be.....while he did his damnedest not to engage in a fight until some one else came to act as a buffer....he truly does play for the right team...the "blanc rouge et noir"!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

greatseason and wedgy,  shouldn't a slash be assault with a deadly weapon?  where were all the calls to 911?

Sections
Shortcuts