Legal action is Betterman's fault

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

Legal action is Betterman's fault

No suspension because no intent. If you intentionally break a man's neck, you go to jail. Therefore NHL's Code of Conduct provides no buffer between itself and the Criminal Code. Cops are there because Betterman invited them with his arrogent defence. The Criminal Code also recognizes reckless intent, so the Laws of the Land are more restrictive than the Laws of the NHL! Betterman served Chara up on a platter, all the while taking the high road.
    Now, thats funny!! Hope Maxpac gets the joke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Legal action is Betterman's fault

She lies and says she's in love with him, can't find a Betterman. 
    She dreams in color she dreams in red, can't find a Betterman.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Sorry I got side-tracked there. What I meant to say was Murphy made the discipline call on Chara you tool.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In Response to Re: Legal action is Betterman's fault:
    [QUOTE]She lies and says she's in love with him, can't find a Betterman.  She dreams in color she dreams in red, can't find a Betterman.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    LOL

Who is this Betterman, and what did he have to do with Mike Murphy's decision not to suspend Chara?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Should Chara have been suspended?  Yes.  Is Bettman's inaction to blame for legal action?   Absolutely not.  We have our "holier than thou" neighbors to the north to thank for that (and I'm not talking about Canadians).  I feel ashamed to be of part "quebecois" heritage.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Legal action is Betterman's fault : LOL Who is this Betterman, and what did he have to do with Mike Murphy's decision not to suspend Chara?
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]
    He is the man that makes everything Better!!! He is like a superhero, but Canadian.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]They all drink the same Kool-Aid. And the notion that Campbell "recuses" himself by letting his subordinate make the call is patently ridiculous. Coyotes season tickets anyone? 
    Posted by Lafleur1979[/QUOTE]
    I'm allergic to the dye in Kool-Aid. Way to bring up such a sore subject. The things I missed out on as a child.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]They all drink the same Kool-Aid. And the notion that Campbell "recuses" himself by letting his subordinate make the call is patently ridiculous. Coyotes season tickets anyone? 
    Posted by Lafleur1979[/QUOTE]

Oly if they're for next season... you know, in Winnipeg.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Legal action is Betterman's fault : LOL Who is this Betterman, and what did he have to do with Mike Murphy's decision not to suspend Chara?
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]
    OMG, I stand corrected. It was Murphy, not Cambell,and nobody in this monopoly gets a get out of jail free card. Poor Zman. Maybe theres a baby Chara  the Habs could sign, in return of coarse for one of those handy monopoly cards. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Use www.dictionary.com, it is free.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

[QUOTE]She lies and says she's in love with him, can't find a Betterman.  She dreams in color she dreams in red, can't find a Betterman.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Omg, that is hillarious! ...love pearljam...

Anyway, who says he broke his kneck?  These drams queens from Montreal....can't find a better way...