Legitimate question ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Legitimate question ...

Why does Claude Julien keeps Shawn Thornton in the line up ?  Again ST has been great for the B's ....but I really feel bad for Shawn when I see him on the ice ..the poor guy cant follow the pace ..he's got no more speed, no one is afraid of him anymore ...and the 5-6minutes a game he spends on the ice to me is a waste ...we could use some young legs like Tardif (who never really got a real chance) or Spooner or even Sauve or maybe Caron ...it really cant be worst than Shawn Thorton ....I am really sorry for the guy but its time to turn the page ....Bye bye Shawn and good luck ....but please take him out of there ...Thornton could buy a restaurant or a bar next to the TD Garden and he would be much more successfull than what he is doing on the ice this season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Re: Legitimate question ...

Unfortunate for Shawn, but I agree.

Cj has tunnel vision.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

For whatever reason, everyone in the organization seems to think he has a very positive impact.  It's hard for me to argue with that, but I would like to see some spot duty and maybe shuffle him out of games where he is not determined to be needed as much.  I think he needs to show he still wants to fight.  Without that...not much doing...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In defense of Claude, he has been giving his fourth line much less ice time this year.  This is wise, IMO.  Paille and Campbell still get their minutes on the PK and subbing in when a top 9 forward is bangd up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

In defense of Claude, he has been giving his fourth line much less ice time this year.  This is wise, IMO.  Paille and Campbell still get their minutes on the PK and subbing in when a top 9 forward is bangd up.

I don't see that as necessarily a positive thing, Drew. The team won in 2011 because it could roll out 4 lines. I do not see that this year. In truth, it is the top six putting the team on its shoulders.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to Drewski5's comment:

Yes definetly agree two lines carrying this team now

I don't see that as necessarily a positive thing, Drew. The team won in 2011 because it could roll out 4 lines. I do not see that this year. In truth, it is the top six putting the team on its shoulders.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

And they're winning this year by doing it this way.  Tough to argue with 10-2-2.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Since the Scott fight, he has been noticeably disengaged on the ice... this is probably the worst thing for a guy in his role and I think it is time for the Bruins to move him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

i'm all for moving on, but let's not mention spooner as a replacement. much better that he play big minutes in providence than 6 minutes with campbell and paille

Sections
Shortcuts