Les Habitants de Montreal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Les Habitants de Montreal

Getting bored with the Seguin/CJ/TT vs. Rask threads, so was looking for some insight from anyone who has been watching the Habs.  They're 2-8 in their last 10 - what's are the contributing factors?  Is Carey Price finally coming back down to earth?  Lots of speed but no offense?  How's the PP?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Re: Les Habitants de Montreal

Price is still playing very good but he is no longer stealing games. As  much as it hurts me to say the habs have a very good team (just to small)  and they have an offence similar to the bruins (it stinks) A strong forechecking team nuturilizes there speed.

By the way I'm getting real tired of being forced to change the wording of my posts, while the trolls are allowed to run amuck.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Fast but no finish forwards.

Duller than dull D (Gill), weak without Gorges, PK Subban will be a great D but he is causing strife amongst the team right now.

Price is Price, started like a bat on fire, when his confidence goes he will plummet, and he seems to be smoldering now.

Carolina will catch them for 8th under Ward.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I delight on switching over to the Habs game when they are losing and lately I've watched a smattering of their games. Pauly and No Goat pretty well summed it up. Playing like a bunch of individuals. LOVE IT !!!   Did I mention I HATE the Habs ?  PS :  Do you know what that CH stands for on the front of their sweaters ?....Cu#t Heads !!!  Ya I said it !!!!   I tell all my Hab friends that !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Pauly has it right. Comediens game starts to crumble under heavy forecheck. they are too small. Teams are picking up on this. Many pubs I read in September didn't pick them to make the playoffs. Hope they were right. Northeast division really stinks. If the Bruins don't take 1st place they have themselves to blame and Cam should shake things up.

Subban is so talented, what's his problem anyway?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x. Show golden9x's posts

Stuke50, here I thought the CH stood for "certifiable h*m*s*xuals"....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Les Habitants de Montreal:[QUOTE]Fast but no finish forwards. Duller than dull D (Gill), weak without Gorges, PK Subban will be a great D but he is causing strife amongst the team right now. Price is Price, started like a bat on fire, when his confidence goes he will plummet, and he seems to be smoldering now. Carolina will catch them for 8th under Ward. Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Yes Jim Rutherford will when he adds some pieces. Also watching Washington who might drop out of top eight as Montreal shutdown defense will eventually turn it around.

Montreal's PP ? Markov missing is finally hurting the team James W is no replacement for the PP QB McCoy. The Habs are now having the same problem that the Bs had during the brief losing streak moving the puck up and out of the zone. I don't expect it to last but hope it continues tonight against Wides in florida.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: Les Habitants de Montreal:
    [QUOTE]I delight on switching over to the Habs game when they are losing and lately I've watched a smattering of their games. Pauly and No Goat pretty well summed it up. Playing like a bunch of individuals. LOVE IT !!!   Did I mention I HATE the Habs ?  PS :  Do you know what that CH stands for on the front of their sweaters ?....Cu#t Heads !!!  Ya I said it !!!!   I tell all my Hab friends that !!!
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

All these years I thought it stood for Centre Hice!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

At first i thought the NE div. was going to be the the most stable. Half way through the season it seemd to be the weakest and most inconsistent. I am not complaining about the Habs it works out just fine for this Bruins fan. The Leafs are going to be rebuilding for a while the d man can get it going. Ottawa is total kaos and Buffalo well new ownership coming in.

For Mtl. if they keep slumping they will not be the playoffs but this keeps the Bruins #3 seed then alright with me.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Did mention how much I hate the Less Habfu*ks ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The Habs are overrated, period. They pretty well have the same team as last year, the one that needed an overtime loss in their last game to get into the playoffs. They rode a hot goalie to upset 2 over confident teams who recieved poor goaltending. P.K (pretty krappy) Subban could become a good d-man but right now is a turn over machine. Price, well Price is Price , very fragile and as Hab fans will find out he's very fragile right now.I doubt they will make the playoffs but that is just my opinion. One other thing, no matter how bad they are playing they still seem good enough to beat the B's. I don't get it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

the habs are right where they were supposed to be heading into the season. most experts (myself included) had them out of the playoffs.