Let It Be Known: Ben Bishop Is The Biggest Pussbag in Hockey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Let It Be Known: Ben Bishop Is The Biggest Pussbag in Hockey

He was the star of my previous, highly debated thread about goalie diving.  Some felt he was really hurt.  Others felt he was a major faker.

Tonight, he earns the award.  He is officially the Biggest Pussbag in Hockey.  Before you click the link, let me ask you a question.  Have you ever hurt your wrist?  If so, did you fall to the ground and stay there?  If you did, did you need to be helped up?  If so, did you need to be helped to walk?

NO?  WHY NOT?  IS IT BECAUSE A HURT WRIST IS NOT INCAPACITATTING?

Get out your hankies for poor Ben Bishop.

Then cry for the poor fans who have to see the Biggest Pussbag in Hockey.

SEE THE PUSSBAG HERE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Let It Be Known: Ben Bishop Is The Biggest Pussbag in Hockey

Looking by how his glove hand was positioned when he fell, there is no way he hurt his wrist. If anything, maybe he has a dislocated shoulder??There is no way you can hurt your wrist inside of a goalie glove when you fall on it. Ever hear of a goalie with a wrist injury? It's so well protected in those gloves it's ridiculous.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I was going by the audio and what was written.  So, yeah, I probably went over the top.

Still a pussbag.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Montreal will win in 5 if Bishop is not playing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was going by the audio and what was written.  So, yeah, I probably went over the top.

Still a pussbag.

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't questioning you, NHL Network just said wrist as well. I don't see how it can be. Now, even if he did hurt his shoulder, last time I checked, the shoulder is still a long way from the legs.

If I read any quotes tomorrow about how his wrist is hurt, I'm going to mail him a tampon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Montreal will win in 5 if Bishop is not playing

[/QUOTE]

Montreal will beat Tampa if Bishop is playing or not playing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Second time in a month we've seen a "soccer injury" with him...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Second time in a month we've seen a "soccer injury" with him...

[/QUOTE]

I just don't get it.  When I hurt myself (jam a finger, stub a toe, crack a thumb with a ball peen etc), I don't fall to the floor.  I generally jump around a bit, breathe heavy, and let out a string of expletives that would make nite happy.

I can't recall ever being hurt when the action that followed was playing dead.

If Ben Bishop were a dog:

dog play dead dogs animals dog play dead dogs animals funny let's

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

The article says he's missed time with a previous injury (a sprain) to the same wrist.

However, acting like he was shot is a little embarrassing for him.  He should watch Krejci vs Philly break his in 2010 and just skate off.

See the old guy with the TB jersey with the C on it behind the bench as he leaves?  "what a pussssss"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

NCAA goalie....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

...sorta like Ryan Miller...

NCAA goalies: putting the bag in pussbag.  Unless they're Tim Thomas, in which case, the deep internal conflict of being an NCAA goalie and not a pussbag causes you to go loopy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment: you're a real jerk ... Bishop has a broken  collar bone
    [QUOTE]

He was the star of my previous, highly debated thread about goalie diving.  Some felt he was really hurt.  Others felt he was a major faker.

Tonight, he earns the award.  He is officially the Biggest Pussbag in Hockey.  Before you click the link, let me ask you a question.  Have you ever hurt your wrist?  If so, did you fall to the ground and stay there?  If you did, did you need to be helped up?  If so, did you need to be helped to walk?

NO?  WHY NOT?  IS IT BECAUSE A HURT WRIST IS NOT INCAPACITATTING?

Get out your hankies for poor Ben Bishop.

Then cry for the poor fans who have to see the Biggest Pussbag in Hockey.

SEE THE PUSSBAG HERE

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Honestly Nas, what if Bishop hurt his special area( women's anatomy)u don't know. I think it is very irresponsible for u to assume that he didn't hurt that area. Also how fitting is it nas that it happened against the maple leafs. Theye have a few hurt ones on there team to just ask there fans.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

That's just ridiculous and shameful. Should be traded to the scabs or nucks in summer where he will be fully appreciated.

I took a shot off the inside of my lower stick hand wrist. Fractured it as it turns out. Went to the bench at the nd of the shift and took my glove off and watched all the pretty colors appear while it puffed up. That was the first period and I finished the game. I didn't know I hurt my wrist until after I was on the bench. I bet most players don't even notice pain while their playing unless it's something severe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Overly harsh criticism for Bishop, but good banter.  Not like he was trying to draw a penalty or embellish, may have actually done something serious. We'll see.

Seems like a prerequisite for "The Biggest Pussbag in Hockey" has to include the soccer-like tactic of trying to fake an injury to draw a penalty.  I didn't see that from Bishop on this one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Overly harsh criticism for Bishop...

[/QUOTE]

Probably, as stated above, but in a game where guys play with gashes on their faces and broken bones, this is the second time in a few weeks that Bishop has needed help off the ice from a minimal impact injury.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

OK folks, since the previous debate, is again being dredged up, and some of the keynote speakers are chiming in. let's review.

As if to further validate the earlier argument, the OP introduces a video he feels will validate the claim that Bishop is a "pussbag".(see spleeny, soft, etc).  Another vocal supporter of the previous debate, once again goes off half cocked by sidling up to the OP, by proclaiming this is the second time in a month BB's been a little girl when dealing with pain.

I have no idea how anyone here, can interpret the level of someone elses pain from their living room, considering every injury is different, and there's always the possibility of compound issues....but I'll leave that for another day.  For the sake of harmony, and everyones psychological health, I'll agree Bishop "could' be a bit spleeny. 

However....this video does not in any way, support the earlier accusation.  In fact it clearly contradicts it.

The other debate insisted he was faking...diving. 

In this one...., he's a pusssy.  Both scenarios are being sold the same....but there's a Huge, Huge  difference.

They're actually polar opposites.  In order to "fake", or dive, one isn't in pain or injured.  A "pussbag', on the other hand, breaks easy, and has a low tolerence for pain.

Opposite ends of the chart.

The "pussbag card" directly validates Chowda's earlier suggestion that maybe Bishop wasn't faking.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Or maybe I think he's soft mentally and physically.

You gotta be a puss to fake an injury.

You gotta be a puss to hurt your wrist and need help walking.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Quit your Bishop witch hunt and help beat Marco into submission.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Quit your Bishop witch hunt and help beat Marco into submission.  

[/QUOTE]

Marco's reign of stupidity is dead.  He's been caught posting pure lies.  Nothing else he has to say is worth reading.  I don't come here to fact check.  I take what I read at the truth.  If someone is going to post flat out lies, they need to go elsewhere.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

[QUOTE]

Or maybe I think he's soft mentally and physically.

You gotta be a puss to fake an injury.

You gotta be a puss to hurt your wrist and need help walking.

[/QUOTE]

you're trying to use the same rationale to cover off opposite situations.  he could be soft mentally and physically, but that's merely an irrelevant addendum to the conversation.  so is 'needing help walking".

if he's "in pain", he's "not" faking.  you're suggesting he is, in fact, in pain.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Still a pussbag.

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't questioning you, NHL Network just said wrist as well. I don't see how it can be. Now, even if he did hurt his shoulder, last time I checked, the shoulder is still a long way from the legs.

If I read any quotes tomorrow about how his wrist is hurt, I'm going to mail him a tampon.

[/QUOTE]
    not really kel.  seen a lot of shoulder injuries, and some of them are brutal.  i've played with guys that skated half the next shift with a seperated shoulder, then miss months.  been on the ice and watched really tough men writhe in pain, after breaking a collarbone, and skate off under their own power after a few minutes, and i've had teamates leave on a stretcher, unable to hardly move their toe because of a broken shoulder.  depends on the situation, and there are a million different ones.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OK folks, since the previous debate, is again being dredged up, and some of the keynote speakers are chiming in. let's review.

As if to further validate the earlier argument, the OP introduces a video he feels will validate the claim that Bishop is a "pussbag".(see spleeny, soft, etc).  Another vocal supporter of the previous debate, once again goes off half cocked by sidling up to the OP, by proclaiming this is the second time in a month BB's been a little girl when dealing with pain.

I have no idea how anyone here, can interpret the level of someone elses pain from their living room, considering every injury is different, and there's always the possibility of compound issues....but I'll leave that for another day.  For the sake of harmony, and everyones psychological health, I'll agree Bishop "could' be a bit spleeny. 

However....this video does not in any way, support the earlier accusation.  In fact it clearly contradicts it.

In this one...., he's a pusssy.  Both scenarios are being sold the same....but there's a Huge, Huge  difference.

They're actually polar opposites.  In order to "fake", or dive, one isn't in pain or injured.  A "pussbag', on the other hand, breaks easy, and has a low tolerence for pain.

The "pussbag card" directly validates Chowda's earlier suggestion that maybe Bishop wasn't faking.  

[/QUOTE]

Still butthurt, eh?

This is funny steve, which is why I commented and most of the people also commented.  I think everyone, except you, is having a little fun here.  The reaction just looks so extreme, again. And it's the same guy.  Don't take it personally.  I've broken my collarbone twice, btw, once playing hockey.  Finished my shift.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Still butthurt, eh?

This is funny steve, which is why I commented and most of the people also commented.  I think everyone, except you, is having a little fun here.  The reaction just looks so extreme, again. And it's the same guy.  Don't take it personally.  I've broken my collarbone twice, btw, once playing hockey.  Finished my shift.  

[/QUOTE]

I knew my response would flush you out in a hurry.  And what makes you think I'm not having fun?  Because I'm not following along?  I enjoy discussing/debating, that's why I drop by.

Of course Bishop's reaction looks a bit extreme.  So is the OP, so was yours, which I don't have a problem with either, just pointing that out, and a little inconsistency.  

What's especially "fun" is when people try and get a dig in, over some long gone thread, then accuse someone of being butthurt for responding.  It's always a deep belly laugh when those trying to get the last word accuse others of the same thing.  The "need to win" accusation is right up there comedically too.

This thread is meant to try and justify another.  Plain and simple.  It's really fun pointing out the concrete differences.

And I'm not taking it personally.  I love you deeply....., as deeply as any heterosexual male can love,..... without crossing over.

hugs

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Still a pussbag.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    not really kel.  seen a lot of shoulder injuries, and some of them are brutal.  i've played with guys that skated half the next shift with a seperated shoulder, then miss months.  been on the ice and watched really tough men writhe in pain, after breaking a collarbone, and skate off under their own power after a few minutes, and i've had teamates leave on a stretcher, unable to hardly move their toe because of a broken shoulder.  depends on the situation, and there are a million different ones.

[/QUOTE]

I watched a guy with a broken leg play on for 47 seconds in an NHL playoff game.

That kills your argument of him not being able to skate to the bench because of a shoulder/wrist inury.