Let It Be Known: Ben Bishop Is The Biggest Pussbag in Hockey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Let It Be Known: Ben Bishop Is The Biggest Pussbag in Hockey

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

For a wrist or elbow injury? Oh Chowda com'on bud.  

[/QUOTE]

How about the shoulder as reports are indicating  ?

Does this fall under the BDC " get up and be a man " list also ?

Everyone is such a tough guy around here when it comes to how others should react after an injury. 

Is it unusual for someone who has gone to the ice an incurred an injury to stay there ? At that point with all of his goalie equipment on .......he has one good arm.

Sorry nite, but I'll have to put you in the category of saying " your opinion s*cks on this one " .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is it unusual for someone who has gone to the ice an incurred an injury to stay there ?

[/QUOTE]

No, it's not unusual in today's pro games.  That's sort of the problem.  I've hit the ice many times in beer league games.  I've been injured, sprained, cut, bruised and shaken up.  I've never needed a trainer to come out and hold my hand.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Is it unusual for someone who has gone to the ice an incurred an injury to stay there ?

[/QUOTE]

No, it's not unusual in today's pro games.  That's sort of the problem.  I've hit the ice many times in beer league games.  I've been injured, sprained, cut, bruised and shaken up.  I've never needed a trainer to come out and hold my hand.

[/QUOTE]

If it's not "unusual", then your original premise is flawed.  If he's the "biggest pussbag",  that would mean his reactions were grossly unusual.

It's impossible, and ridiculous, to compare any injury you(or anyone else) may have incurred in a beer league(which presumably bans serious body contact), with someone at the NHL level.

If I'm wrong on that one, I guess we can just all assume you're tougher than any NHLer, whose ever been helped off the ice by a trainer. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

For a wrist or elbow injury? Oh Chowda com'on bud.  

[/QUOTE]

How about the shoulder as reports are indicating  ?

Does this fall under the BDC " get up and be a man " list also ?

Everyone is such a tough guy around here when it comes to how others should react after an injury. 

Is it unusual for someone who has gone to the ice an incurred an injury to stay there ? At that point with all of his goalie equipment on .......he has one good arm.

Sorry nite, but I'll have to put you in the category of saying " your opinion s*cks on this one " .

[/QUOTE]

That's fine buddy. I don't have an issue with that, but I keep hearing wrist/elbow. I have never seen, or have I ever reacted in this manner with an upper body injury. I'm not going to NAS extreme & saying he's faking, but his reactions when he gets hurt seem to be over the top. Agree to disagree. I don't luv ya any less.Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If it's not "unusual", then your original premise is flawed.  If he's the "biggest pussbag",  that would mean his reactions were grossly unusual.

It's impossible, and ridiculous, to compare any injury you(or anyone else) may have incurred in a beer league(which presumably bans serious body contact), with someone at the NHL level.

If I'm wrong on that one, I guess we can just all assume you're tougher than any NHLer, whose ever been helped off the ice by a trainer. 

[/QUOTE]

What we can all assume is that you either have major comprehension issues or you are so interested in proving me wrong that you'll forego legitimate thought to do so.

"Is it unusual for someone who has gone to the ice an incurred an injury to stay there?"

"No."

Does that mean that every player goes down with a wrist injury and acts like he has two broken legs?  No it does not. 

As for me being tougher than any NHLers who have been injured, that's just you typing without reason.

I'm going to guess you're a bit frustrated because you think you're making grand points yet no one is grabbing a banner in your parade.  Maybe that's because your parade sucks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to stevegm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you're going to start Jerry Springer threads, at least stay consistent  within that thread, and those you state an association to.  

If you write that you've never been helped off the ice by a trainer in bush league hockey, you are indeed holding yourself above NHLers, that have.  Hardly "typing without reason".  More like indispuitable fact.

Anyway, never thought of it that way, but thanks for "grabbing a banner".

[/QUOTE]

What we can all assume is that you either have major comprehension issues or you are so interested in proving me wrong that you'll forego legitimate thought to do so.

"Is it unusual for someone who has gone to the ice an incurred an injury to stay there?"

"No."

Does that mean that every player goes down with a wrist injury and acts like he has two broken legs?  No it does not. 

As for me being tougher than any NHLers who have been injured, that's just you typing without reason.

I'm going to guess you're a bit frustrated because you think you're making grand points yet no one is grabbing a banner in your parade.  Maybe that's because your parade sucks.

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of comprehensuion issues...around and around we go.  The purpose of discussion and debate, is to

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

I love this thread. Get me some mo' o' dat!

I've hated Bishop since his Umaine days (went to UMaine from '06-'09) and absolutely despised him, probably because of the uneducated fan base constantly tooting the Big Ben horn, even though he really just got by on being able to butterfly and still have his head over the crossbar. Why he even stands up when he can practically cover post to post with his pads while down is beyond me. He's an a**clown who has made a career out of being a huge man with marginal athleticism.

The fact that he's too much of a wimp to not simply skate off the ice is hilarious. Watching him favor his shoulder up like it's separated when it's his wrist? Laughable.

Brewer's face when helping him off the ice? Laughable.

The guy is a toolbag. So glad that all my past hatred is validated.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

oh CHOWDAH !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm shocked the pussbag did not flop after these spear to the jewels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYFEcsNlDck" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYFEcsNlDck

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Even without a helmet, the skate touch to his head wouldn't hurt a three year old.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Dislocated Elbow. Sounds painful to me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dislocated Elbow. Sounds painful to me.

[/QUOTE]

Then get to the bench quickly.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

How about Carey Price v. the Rangers game 1?

Was that faking?  Game getting out of hand and looking for a roughing the goalie penalty?

Why no NAS witch hunt now?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How about Carey Price v. the Rangers game 1?

Was that faking?  Game getting out of hand and looking for a roughing the goalie penalty?

Why no NAS witch hunt now?

[/QUOTE]

I don't know.  Maybe because I don't post every single thought I have about hockey here?

But seriously, I doubt Price would fake himself out of a playoff game.  His leg did get jammed with his skate against the post.  I wasn't fond of the lying face down routine and said so to my buddy at the bar.  But, you know, at least it was a leg injury.  Bishop needed help skating due to an arm issue.

And at least there was contact that could have been enough to cause injury.  It's not like someone gently glided a skate across the top of his pad.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

Nah it's because you don't know what you are talking about. Bishop was examined by a doctor and it was found he had a real legit injury and your too dumb to admit it you were wrong.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Maybe because I don't post every single thought I have about hockey here?

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this.