Let me get this straight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Let me get this straight?

All of you who complained that PC was too passive are now complaining because he was agressive and got what this team desperately needs...Why? He gave up a late 1st rd draft pick (in what they are saying right now is a weak draft), a guy the Bruins have no idea if he'll make it or not, and maybe another 2nd rd pick. What is to complain about? The B's have young guys in Jrs. and the AHL signed for the next couple years, the TOR pick they still have could very well get them another C who could be better than Colborne. In Kaberle we know what we are getting. A great offensively minded d-man. His mistakes in the D zone won't be as glaring within Juliens system. Also, Kaberle will be perfect for this team and he will be able to mentor Kampfer which is another plus. I applaude PC this is a great trade. I think you guys need to relax a little bit. In order to get talent like Kaberle you have to pay. Whether you are the only team involved or not.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FUhabs. Show FUhabs's posts

Re: Let me get this straight?

In Response to Let me get this straight?:

[QUOTE]All of you who complained that PC was too passive are now complaining because he was agressive and got what this team desperately needs...Why? He gave up a late 1st rd draft pick (in what they are saying right now is a weak draft), a guy the Bruins have no idea if he'll make it or not, and maybe another 2nd rd pick. What is to complain about? The B's have young guys in Jrs. and the AHL signed for the next couple years, the TOR pick they still have could very well get them another C who could be better than Colborne. In Kaberle we know what we are getting. A great offensively minded d-man. His mistakes in the D zone won't be as glaring with in Juliens system. Also, Kaberle will be perfect for this team and he will be able to mentor Kampfer which is another plus. I applaude PC this is a great trade. I think you guys need to relax a little bit. In order to get talent like Kaberle you have to pay. Whether you are the only team involved or not.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

well said...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamminjim. Show jamminjim's posts

I like everything you said. If we can sign him.What would he be asking for,any idea?I I have to say ,i like Cherelli more today than i did yesterday.The kid Rich Peverley is the key to all this.I hope he comes in flying around like he wants it,a spark, the vetrans on this team should mentor him well.This is a great group Cherelli has put together.And he still has that Toronto pick.We all know he wasn`t saving our pick.That was this years chip all along. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: Let me get this straight?:
    [QUOTE]I like everything you said. If we can sign him.What would he be asking for,any idea?I I have to say ,i like Cherelli more today than i did yesterday.The kid Rich Peverley  is the key to all this.I hope he comes in flying around like he wants it,a spark, the vetrans on this team should mentor him well.This is a great group Cherelli has put together.And he still has that Toronto pick.We all know he wasn`t saving our pick.That was this years chip all along. 
    Posted by jamminjim[/QUOTE]

Furthermore, Peverley always does well against the fcuking habs!!!! Bonus!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I've heard and read where this years draft is good, in the top 10 part, and then falls down in grade. The Bruins 1st round pick this year would have being below any of the blue chippers.

Kaberle will have better Dmen to play with, unlike what he had in TO. And it is acknowledged in hockey land, that the guy can indeed play the PP, as us Bruins fans know, we needed help before heading into the final season.

Peverley in exchange for Wheeler is a saw off, I think. I haven't seen Peverley play, hardly at all. Wheeler was coming on. I was enjoying his play lately. They say Peverley will offer much the same forecheck and backcheck.

By all the posts in the last few weeks, it was evident that Bruin fans wanted trades to happen. Well they got some. And I think PC did as good as job as any GM. It will all come out in the wash of coarse. After the final season is over. Go Bruins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i don't understand guys who say pc overpaid for kaberle. what did you expect, a 6th rounder for kaberle? pc didn't give away a roster player and that 1st rounder will be a very late pick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Let me get this straight?:
    [QUOTE]i don't understand guys who say pc overpaid for kaberle. what did you expect, a 6th rounder for kaberle? pc didn't give away a roster player and that 1st rounder will be a very late pick.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is exactly what they expected.  Know why?  Too much NHL 2K10.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In every proffession, and in every walk of life, not matter what you do or how well you do it, there will ALWAYS be people who complain.
    I love the deals, and this team is poised for a long playoff run.