Let the hate begin...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Let the hate begin...

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

to sum up... imo any bruin fan that hates any team more than the habs, is a prisoner of the moment. what trumps a hundred years of hate?  

I don't know, one minute of true love?

sadly...that's about all i can offer, and i wouldn't call that love. you'd think "misty" would offer a $discount$  for this, she's making about $5,000 an hour ... hehe 

........and no rebate for a repeat customer either. Oh, the whorror.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

I know Chara could probably handle him. Do I want him to? No. I also think Thornton can hold his own. He has taken on Boogard and he was a monster as well. I am not concerned. In order to have a fight happen, a Bruin will have to accept an offer from Scott. I don't think they are dumb enough to let that happen.

Scott will have to be able to skate up to players to ask for a fight, which may prove to be the hardest part...

It's funny, I didn't even think of Chara when thinking of who could handle Scott because he's become such an integral part to the Bs...

But I definitely think Chara could handle Scott...

Chara was a heavyweight fighter when he was with the Sens, he doesn't fight a lot now because the Bs usually can't afford to lose him for 5 minutes...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to mannyortez3424's comment:

In response to lambda13's comment:

I know Chara could probably handle him. Do I want him to? No. I also think Thornton can hold his own. He has taken on Boogard and he was a monster as well. I am not concerned. In order to have a fight happen, a Bruin will have to accept an offer from Scott. I don't think they are dumb enough to let that happen.

Scott will have to be able to skate up to players to ask for a fight, which may prove to be the hardest part...

It's funny, I didn't even think of Chara when thinking of who could handle Scott because he's become such an integral part to the Bs...

But I definitely think Chara could handle Scott...

Chara was a heavyweight fighter when he was with the Sens, he doesn't fight a lot now because the Bs usually can't afford to lose him for 5 minutes...

I agree wholeheartedly with your entire statement. Scott is as bad as any NHL player I've ever seen. I know Chara can handle him. I just don't want him to. This fight is a great example of what could happen as Chara ended up with hand issues for the rest of the year........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jOy4vUcd34

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Nobody, and I mean nobody should drop 'em against Scott other than Thornton. There is no possible upside to Chara, Lucic, McQuaid, or any actual hockey player having to sit for 5 minutes for no reason or possibly get hurt. I'd actually prefer that nobody fight the guy. Let him "skate" around during his 2 shifts looking for a taker then he can go sit on the bench and have deep thoughts about his career choice and what he's going to do in a year or 2 when he's unemployed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to WalkTheLine's comment:

Nobody, and I mean nobody should drop 'em against Scott other than Thornton. There is no possible upside to Chara, Lucic, McQuaid, or any actual hockey player having to sit for 5 minutes for no reason or possibly get hurt. I'd actually prefer that nobody fight the guy. Let him "skate" around during his 2 shifts looking for a taker then he can go sit on the bench and have deep thoughts about his career choice and what he's going to do in a year or 2 when he's unemployed.

Walk, I agree the Bruins are in good shape to score as long as Scott is on the ice.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

I HATE the habs , but I have respect for that franchise. They are the crown jewel of the NHL, and their uni's and logo are classic.

Now, the trump card for hate is..................

a complete bunch of F---ING penguin wearing scum

Now you've gone a little too far ! ;p

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Adk, I mentioned the Habs in #3 in my comparison to the Canucks...I'm as big a Hab hater as anyone else (thus the mention of ex-Hab Ribiero coming back to the East); it's just that I still have the Canucks in my head after the Cup win and last year's regular season game with the Salo incident. From a historical perspective--you are right-- there is no doubt the Habs-B's would be #1,  but from a "whaddya done for me lately perspective", the Habs just don't make the cut. 

The other teams mentioned are mostly the teams on par with the B's talent and thoughness wise at the moment; it is hard to argue that the Habs are even close to the Pens, Caps, Flyers, Rags, in talent or toughness, and these are the teams the B's will battling for position at the top of the East.  It is also clear from the several other posts about the Sabres that the dark side of the force is present with them.     

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

John Scott doesn't even belong on NHL ice.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:

He does when he fights! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

He does when he fights! 

Meh. He can only get crazies like Jansen and Westgarth to fight him, and really all they are to their teams are 3 minute a game goons. They just kind of cancel eachother out. It would make more sense for Scott to be roaming around the AHL imo. I like a good spirited fight between players with NHL calibre hockey skills (Ex: Benn v. Iginla being my favorite). The whole goon thing is on the decline and will hopefully become a thing of the past in the next 10-15 years.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

to sum up... imo any bruin fan that hates any team more than the habs, is a prisoner of the moment. what trumps a hundred years of hate?  

I don't know, one minute of true love?

sadly...that's about all i can offer, and i wouldn't call that love. you'd think "misty" would offer a $discount$  for this, she's making about $5,000 an hour ... hehe 

........and no rebate for a repeat customer either. Oh, the whorror.

Nice one Dez. ;]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Wait a second... two posters are having their comments deleted/removed - GregorysDaddy/null and lucdufour... now I don't know why any of us would have posted a complaint about lucdu, so is he being blocked becuse he has the same IP as the other blocked poster? Is lucdu null? Hope I don't sound paranoid.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Wait a second... two posters are having their comments deleted/removed - GregorysDaddy/null and lucdufour... now I don't know why any of us would have posted a complaint about lucdu, so is he being blocked becuse he has the same IP as the other blocked poster? Is lucdu null? Hope I don't sound paranoid.

Luc has been around awhile, i don't think he's the same guy as Nuck lover/Null. Luc's been around before the B's /Nuck cup final.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Luc has been around awhile, i don't think he's the same guy as Nuck lover/Null. Luc's been around before the B's /Nuck cup final.

I know that, always liked him for the most part as a poster, never any problems. So why are his posts now being deleted with the same message that null's get?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

He does when he fights! 

Meh. He can only get crazies like Jansen and Westgarth to fight him, and really all they are to their teams are 3 minute a game goons. They just kind of cancel eachother out. It would make more sense for Scott to be roaming around the AHL imo. I like a good spirited fight between players with NHL calibre hockey skills (Ex: Benn v. Iginla being my favorite). The whole goon thing is on the decline and will hopefully become a thing of the past in the next 10-15 years.

Look regardless of whether you think he can fight or not is irrelevent. The fact remains that he'll be dressing against the B's. He's 6' 8" and weighs 270lbs. The B's aren't afraid of anyone & I love that! However, Thornton is the only one who should be fighting the likes of Jon Scott, but we know that Darcy & Lindy brought this guy to the Sabers to go after Lucic. I think McQuaid would be the best one to handle him, but I think he's too valuable for the likes of Scott. Unless Lucic is told under no circumstances is he to go with Scott, he's gonna go. Scott hammered Parros who's a top notch scapper. The other thing that PO's me to no end is that having a Scott in the lineup means that the other two pukes in Kaleta & Ott will be running around worse than normal. So as the thread says..."Let the hate begin"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

I know that, always liked him for the most part as a poster, never any problems. So why are his posts now being deleted with the same message that null's get?

I can still see one of lucs posts on this thread, but thats it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Weird... hope I'm completely wrong and it's just another BDC hiccup.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yah, it's null\user_14460\GerogrysDaddy and TuukaFall that got the ax.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Yah, it's null\user_14460\GerogrysDaddy and TuukaFall that got the ax.

Unless TuukaFall is lucs comedic alias.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Nice to see BDC taking care of business! Now, if they'd do something about that NAS goof....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Be careful what you wish for...that's the problem with censorship.

Sections
Shortcuts