Let the hate begin...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Let the hate begin...

In response to JWensink's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Be careful what you wish for...that's the problem with censorship.

[/QUOTE]

I actually was kidding about NAS.. He's a dick, but I can't help but like him. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Weird... hope I'm completely wrong and it's just another BDC hiccup.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the support...maybe I got the temporary axe because I didn't put the Habs-Bruins in the Top 5.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Great to see you back lucdu :) Any idea why they gave you the hook?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Thanks Red...I couldn't believe that I got locked out.    Maybe BDC didn't like the word "hate" in my subject heading.

It is more likely because I post at around the same time as some of the Vancouver trolls...and they might have mixed me up (in) with one of those city burners.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

curious, so I wonder if they are starting to ban with ip address.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Be careful what you wish for...that's the problem with censorship.

[/QUOTE]

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
     -Mark Twain

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I hate Rick Nash already , just because he's a stud and not on the Bruins.

I hate the Habs but I really hope Price is not hurt and they can compete just enough not to get a top 1-2-3 draft.

Oh and I'm going to hate the Sabres , especially with their newly aquired goon and pests on that team. I'll be live at the Garden for this one.

DROP THE PUCK !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I hate the Habs but I really hope Price is not hurt and they can compete just enough not to get a top 1-2-3 draft.

Oh and I'm going to hate the Sabres , especially with their newly aquired goon and pests on that team. I'll be live at the Garden for this one.

DROP THE PUCK !

I hate rich people who get big fancy cakes for their birthdays while I have to settle for home made Duncan Hines out of the box.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

DROP THE PUCK !

I wonder if they are trying to tank like the Oilers (which is different than ruining the franchise like the Leafs) and get a 1 2 or 3 draft pick for the next few years.

If I were them I would have made sure to wrap up PK by now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

DROP THE PUCK !

I hate rich people who get big fancy cakes for their birthdays while I have to settle for home made Duncan Hines out of the box.

WRONG ! It was a Dairy Queen icecream cake.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

DROP THE PUCK !

I wonder if they are trying to tank like the Oilers (which is different than ruining the franchise like the Leafs) and get a 1 2 or 3 draft pick for the next few years.

If I were them I would have made sure to wrap up PK by now.

and that's another thing , no PK , no PLAYOFFS .  Markov will not play a full shortened season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Hell, I hate everything non-bruin......my wife the exception.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

ohh...and the kids.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

DROP THE PUCK !

MMMMMM I love dairy Queen ice cream cakes. Invite me over next October 18th.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

DROP THE PUCK !

MMMMMM I love dairy Queen ice cream cakes. Invite me over next October 18th.

that's what you had to settle for , not Duncan Hines.  You people from Ontario speak another language, English but another language.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

WRONG!  It's Carvel or nothing!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Friendlys is getting no love anymore. How about Bliss Brothers in Attleboro ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Drive to another country to get a cake ? We don't have that in my area. I have only done that for pizzas ( Panini's was fabulous ).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Drive to another country to get a cake ? We don't have that in my area. I have only done that for pizzas ( Panini's was fabulous ).

Not "a cake".  "THE" cake. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Carvel is good, the crunchy part is the best..Have had one for every one of my kids birthdays...Other than that, Shaws makes a pretty good cake.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Not "a cake".  "THE" cake. 

I'll have to give it a try. Your Panini's recommendation was spot on. I have to warn you though, I'm a bit of a cake eating connoisseur. I'm expecting "THE" best.

P.S. Go figure ! Food seems to be a common ground where we communicate like the " Kumbaya Bros."

Forget the hockey talk. Let's say we meet on Martha Stewart's discussion forum.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So you did stop by Panini Pizzaria in Danvers?  A very good friend of mine owns that place.  It's a million miles from cookie cutter "pizza shop" pizza and a hell of a lot closer to "that pizza that Anthony's mom makes".

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

So you did stop by Panini Pizzaria in Danvers?  A very good friend of mine owns that place.  It's a million miles from cookie cutter "pizza shop" pizza and a hell of a lot closer to "that pizza that Anthony's mom makes".

Busy place . Friendly people. Had the classic Cheese and Pepperoni and the Chicken Parm pizzas . Both large . Came to $34 with drinks for 3 (I think). Cheap and really good !  Great picture on the tv ( Vizio I believe) on the wall. I will return there at some point down the road. Enjoyed it "a lot".....I mean very much so.

Sections
Shortcuts