Let the hate begin...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Let the hate begin...

Nice!  I'll let him know.  He works hard.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

So you did stop by Panini Pizzaria in Danvers?  A very good friend of mine owns that place.  It's a million miles from cookie cutter "pizza shop" pizza and a hell of a lot closer to "that pizza that Anthony's mom makes".

Busy place . Friendly people. Had the classic Cheese and Pepperoni and the Chicken Parm pizzas . Both large . Came to $34 with drinks for 3 (I think). Cheap and really good !  Great picture on the tv ( Vizio I believe) on the wall. I will return there at some point down the road. Enjoyed it "a lot".....I mean very much so.

I hope it's better than Regina's.  My wife makes a darn good pie !!! so I'm spoiled when it comes to Pizza , ya know coming from a dago's community and all.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I hope it's better than Regina's.  My wife makes a darn good pie !!! so I'm spoiled when it comes to Pizza , ya know coming from a dago's community and all.....

Panini Pizzzaria isn't a chain, just one shop in downtown Danvers.  Don't say "dago" here.  People get very, very upset.  Even if your name is TO New York.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I married a sicilian, have yet to find a better pizza than the one my mother in law makes. I will try the place in Danvers though, sounds good.

Sections
Shortcuts