letang

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

letang

Love the skill he has but i wish someone had clobbered him for that embellishment

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Re: letang

He has great talent but he just embarrassed himself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Letang should get five games for that. Terrible. But I guess he won't get disciplined because THE PENGUINS SUCK SHANNY'S COC.K!!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

that performance by Letang reminds me of Jeter taking a base cuz the ump thought he was hit by a ball. Clearly he wasn't but as he put it, it's his job to get on base. What's my point? I'm not sure Letang took a dive but instead reacted at the stick coming at him. He clearly throws his head back - no dispute, but it could be just a reaction. Ref calls it, what's Letang going to do - wave it off? Tell the ref, I just slipped, he didn't hit me? No way, he's gonna take the penalty, anyone would. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

TSN view on the play... "A little bit of an embelishment but the stick was high".  If I had a brick I would have put it through my beloved 60 inche tv.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

He can now add him next year to the Oscar nominations

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Letang sold it and it helped his team win. Dishonest but what are you going to do. The benefit is that with video evidence like this those refs get looked at harder for entrance into the playoffs. The zebras lose big money if they get left out and that is good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

i'm not a fly on the wall in ref meetings but i know they don't like to be embarassed.  if the same play happens in the playoffs and they don't get the call i will not be shocked.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

With Letang snapping his head back that hard its a wonder he didn't suffer another concussion.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

It's been part of the game for a long time... I don't like it either but what are you going to do?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Someone gave him a pretty good nickname on another thread, "lady letang". 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Better it happens now.

The referees will see what happened with the video, they don't like getting embarrassed. If things go well and the Pens meet the Bruins in the conference final, Mr. Letang will not get away with anything, anymore.

That's a big price to pay for a victory in a meaningless game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

I like the guy, but lost total respect for him there. Weak.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In Response to Re: letang:
    [QUOTE]Better it happens now. The referees will see what happened with the video, they don't like getting embarrassed. If things go well and the Pens meet the Bruins in the conference final, Mr. Letang will not get away with anything, anymore. That's a big price to pay for a victory in a meaningless game.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

hit the nail on the head wheat. meaningless game, and letang is exposed as being a "less-than-honest" player going into the playoffs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

best part was him checking his mouth for blood

Sections
Shortcuts