Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome!

As I do often, I was watching the game again, focusing on stuff away from the puck or after the whistle.  I missed this the first time, but saw it today.  For your viewing pleasure, I recorded it in slow-mo and put it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Xv0xKrcxM

Yeah, I'm really proud to have this guy on the Bruins.  Somewhere, Jarkko Ruutu smiled.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome!

You should edit the text that you added to the video, the F bomb doesn't add credibility.

Good video though to prove your point.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Your witch hunt of this guy is really getting old.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome!:
    [QUOTE]Your witch hunt of this guy is really getting old.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

Did I create this action or did it happen?  How it this a witch hunt?  Maybe I watch a little closer than you do.  Maybe I see things that you miss.

For the record, I didn't see anything like this from Thornton, Seguin, Lucic, any other Bruins or any Blackhawks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]You should edit the text that you added to the video, the F bomb doesn't add credibility. Good video though to prove your point.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

I don't need to add to my credibility, but I edited it anyway so no one's virgin eyes get burned.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Harmless love tap.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Yeah, lightweight vendettas like this get dull after awhile.

At least we know now that Oswald didn't do it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Wow, an attempted slue foot, you only see this 5 times a period. You must be so proud of yourself to capture a rarity like this. You must think Foote was the dirtiest player in history, he did this on every check. I see this as Brad incorperating judo into his game. Just when you think this kid cant get any better... My bromance for this guy just keeps getting stronger!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, an attempted slue foot, you only see this 5 times a period.
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

1.  "Slew".

2.  No you don't.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Send this footage to Shanahan immediately.  What an outrage! 

The problem with your analysis, beyond the obsession part, is that you are limited to what the camera shows you and what your eyes can pick-up.  If it is behind the play and the camera isn't showing it, you don't see it. 

This type of stuff happens in just about every scrum, not sure why you single out Marchand.  Do you think Chara has ever popped someone after the whistle?  Think Krejci has ever chopped someone? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Send this footage to Shanahan immediately.  What an outrage!  The problem with your analysis, beyond the obsession part, is that you are limited to what the camera shows you and what your eyes can pick-up.  If it is behind the play and the camera isn't showing it, you don't see it.  This type of stuff happens in just about every scrum, not sure why you single out Marchand.  Do you think Chara has ever popped someone after the whistle?  Think Krejci has ever chopped someone? 
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

I didn't re-watch the game and intentionally focus on Marchand.  I saw this happen, figured 99% (if not more) of the people who watched the game didn't see it, so I posted it.  The BBBBM fans are rushing to his defense, as expected, but the video speaks for itself.  It's a terribly dirty move.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Not that big of a deal. Happens all the time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Terribly dirty? Are you kidding me? With all of the targeting of the head stuff going on you think this is something? Everybody saw it happen, its nothing, slue foots happen all the time, you do not have super human observation powers. Was it called by the refs? Is Shanny going to be acting?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : I didn't re-watch the game and intentionally focus on Marchand.  I saw this happen, figured 99% (if not more) of the people who watched the game didn't see it, so I posted it.  The BBBBM fans are rushing to his defense, as expected, but the video speaks for itself.  It's a terribly dirty move.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    What the video speaks for is the fact the officials disagreed with your assessment of the incident.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : What the video speaks for is the fact the officials disagreed with your assessment of the incident.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Which one do you think saw it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : Which one do you think saw it?
    There are 4 on-ice and numerous off-ice officials. If the play is as dirty as you feel it is, I expect Marchand to have a meeting with Shanahan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : There are 4 on-ice and numerous off-ice officials. If the play is as dirty as you feel it is, I expect Marchand to have a meeting with Shanahan.

As expected the Beautiful Baby Boy Brad fans are acting ridiculous.

No one said it was suspension worthy. 

No one can deny that it's a dirty play.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

your shoe is  untied opps

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : Which one do you think saw it?

All of em. They are pros with excellent observation skill sets.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : As expected the Beautiful Baby Boy Brad fans are acting ridiculous. No one said it was suspension worthy.  No one can deny that it's a dirty play.
    Nas, a true slew-foot is absolutely a suspension worthy offense. Marchand wouldn't be the 1st guy suspended for it(if it so happens).
    http://www.bing.com/search?q=suspension+for+slew+foot&go=&qs=n&sk=&form=QBRE

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : Nas, a true slew-foot is absolutely a suspension worthy offense. Marchand wouldn't be the 1st guy suspended for it(if it so happens). http://www.bing.com/search?q=suspension+for+slew+foot&go=&qs=n&sk=&form=QBRE

It was an attempt, so there will be no suspension or even a mention of it outside of this forum most likely.

it doesn't make it any less dirty.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

i saw it and didn't like it either, if subban did it we'd be crucifying him. However, to bring this up and not mention bergeron's boarding penalty obviously shows a vendetta or favourtism.  Not-As, would you remove him from the cup run last year in place of a lady bing candidate or did you cheer every time he scored?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]i saw it and didn't like it either, if subban did it we'd be crucifying him. However, to bring this up and not mention bergeron's boarding penalty obviously shows a vendetta or favourtism.  Not-As, would you remove him from the cup run last year in place of a lady bing candidate or did you cheer every time he scored?
    Posted by Seabasshole[/QUOTE]

No need to mention the boarding penalty.  Everyone who watched the game saw it and it's in the box score.

I've often applauded Marchand's offensive ability, along with his defensive ability, from my couch, from the stands, in the bar and here on BDC.  This sort of play is dirty, it's cheap and it's why I refuse to waiver on my dislike of the player.  If he cleans it up as he grows up, I swear that I will at least buy a Marchand t-shirt.  I don't think he will, however.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

without this little ball of hate the B'S don't lift Lord Stanley....

take away the edge the kid plays with and he's not as effective....

Brad, don't change a thing, we love you the way you are....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

VERY OLD!

Sections
Shortcuts