Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome!

Most definitely, but if we all agreed it would be boring.

In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : Nope. It shows the degree of the warped negative obsession NAS has with his Marchand hate. And it would seem that his dislike of Marchand and how he wants others to dislike Marchand, is his point.
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone who records a game, rewatches it and then slows down to frame-by-frame a minor incident, zooms in and then posts it to youtube to share film that he feels proves a point about a player is a passionate Bruins fan and deserves a response, whether you agree with it or not. In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! :
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

Nah, just means he has too much time on his hands and is getting on his dead horse soap box yet again. He might be better off watching tennis or planing a hippie protest or something.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Yep, knew it Nas posts have sounded more and more like Duinne. Used to think he had her in his trunk, now I believe the opposite.

P.S.  Duinne is/was an editor I believe, so Duinne is NAS.

March is a penultimate(whatever that means) Bruin, proud and extremely happy to have him to have him. A player that takes the dislike and attention of the whole other team off his star players and is not afraid to back it up, even tho he is probably the smallest player in the league. Yes it is little man syndrome, but he has guts and NAS hates every one of them.

Cheers

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Just as I mentioned on another thread . This one has turned into more talk about the almighty one then hockey.

And rightfully so. Like bruins8 he brings it upon himself by repeating his obsessive thoughts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : Just imagine if Marchand showed up an entire team the way Wensink did to Minny.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Brings a tear to my eye

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]Yep, knew it Nas posts have sounded more and more like Duinne. Used to think he had her in his trunk, now I believe the opposite. P.S.  Duinne is/was an editor I believe, so Duinne is NAS. March is a penultimate(whatever that means) Bruin, proud and extremely happy to have him to have him. Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Well, it means next to last, so if Marchand is the next to last Bruin, then this is a very depressing post.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : Well, it means next to last, so if Marchand is the next to last Bruin, then this is a very depressing post.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    way to get all technical and snooty. like it's a big deal to actually know the meaning of the word you use. i call that being a bit "bombastic"- such a stickler

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

[QUOTE]Your witch hunt of this guy is really getting old.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

this

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : way to get all technical and snooty. like it's a big deal to actually know the meaning of the word you use. i call that being a bit "bombastic"- such a stickler
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

What part of "Bookboy" do you find inconsistent with this?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : What part of "Bookboy" do you find inconsistent with this?
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    reading is sux...you've got to know so many darn words! i'm a pictures guy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from -sabot-13. Show -sabot-13's posts

Remember this foot action?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22hMVGgP58c

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Remember this foot action? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22hMVGgP58c
    Posted by -sabot-13[/QUOTE]

Oh oh , put Lucic down on the punk list.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Very different.  I'm sure this will be followed with "Why is it different, NAS?" 

If you can't figure it out, that's sad.  I'm sure that everyone can, however, so there is no need to elaborate.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Well I didnt chime in on this yet.  Well not really.

Slewie Foots.  Quick story.  I played defense when I was young and used slewie as a move for a few gms b/c it works.  I was 13.  When I got done the game my dad who was always my biggest fan wouldnt talk to me in the car.  Usually would have a Mr. Big bar and a pop.  We drove an hour and nothing.  Got home and when we got in the door he waited till I had a snack.  Then quietly calm (coming from a sgt/major in the canadian military) he said "if you ever use that cheap dirty move again you will never get on the ice again!" 

Just in terms of the move.  Its fool proof and is dirty and dangerous.  Nothing a player can do about it.

In terms of Brads attempt.  Yes the attempt was there and yes Brad is dirty.  But I dont think this is a big deal. 

All I can say is I am trying to avoid the entire BM thing.  But you can bet that the first time someone takes a run at one of our guys I will be chiming in.  I have read through all the BM supporters and I realize he has 98% on board with him.  I personally cant wait until someone destroys him.  And when a Bruin is pasted with something dirty I plan on being the Voice of Reason for them. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Well I didnt chime in on this yet.  Well not really. Slewie Foots.  Quick story.  I played defense when I was young and used slewie as a move for a few gms b/c it works.  I was 13.  When I got done the game my dad who was always my biggest fan wouldnt talk to me in the car.  Usually would have a Mr. Big bar and a pop.  We drove an hour and nothing.  Got home and when we got in the door he waited till I had a snack.  Then quietly calm (coming from a sgt/major in the canadian military) he said "if you ever use that cheap dirty move again you will never get on the ice again!"  Just in terms of the move.  Its fool proof and is dirty and dangerous.  Nothing a player can do about it. In terms of Brads attempt.  Yes the attempt was there and yes Brad is dirty.  But I dont think this is a big deal.  All I can say is I am trying to avoid the entire BM thing.  But you can bet that the first time someone takes a run at one of our guys I will be chiming in.  I have read through all the BM supporters and I realize he has 98% on board with him.  I personally cant wait until someone destroys him.  And when a Bruin is pasted with something dirty I plan on being the Voice of Reason for them. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

He's gonna get beat up.  We all know it's coming and we all know he'll probably deserve it.  That's okay with me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This thread has staying power eh?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : He's gonna get beat up.  We all know it's coming and we all know he'll probably deserve it.  That's okay with me.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

I just hope the BM faithful call it just like you did.  His play has outshined his dirty stuff for me this year.  I don't like him but realize what he brings when he isnt pulling that stuff. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : I just hope the BM faithful call it just like you did.  His play has outshined his dirty stuff for me this year.  I don't like him but realize what he brings when he isnt pulling that stuff. 
    That's like saying Linesman was good when he played clean.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : That's like saying Linesman was good when he played clean.

Marchand is a hockey player and is skilled.  Does he need all the antics that I wont go into. Does he really need that? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : Marchand is a hockey player and is skilled.  Does he need all the antics that I wont go into. Does he really need that? 
    I hate to say I think he does.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all cheer this guy! He's awesome! : I hate to say I think he does.

I would say that if he wasnt a Good player I would agree.  BUT.  he can stay in the league with his skill and drive alone with out slewies and rabbit punches when people are down.  I think its possible to contain and draw that line in the sand.  Play between the whistles and leave the other junk be,
    When he gets his...and he will.  I don't wanna hear anybody say boo about it. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

And what would be funny is PK doing it.  As much of a puddy tat as he is I think it would be funny.  And the posts that would fly on here.  Wow.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]And what would be funny is PK doing it.  As much of a puddy tat as he is I think it would be funny.  And the posts that would fly on here.  Wow.
    Well keep your fingers crossed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Imagine the drama Dez.  Imagine the drama!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

OMG MARCHAND IS SUCH A PUNK. I LOVE EURO HOCKEY. NO ICING. LET'S ALL KISS AND HOLD HANDS.