Let's all remember what Mtl stands for...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Let's all remember what Mtl stands for...

After seeing the video of Hal Gill laying a hit on an Islander in the exact same spot on Bell Centre's ice and being cheered for it, after seeing Wedgy-Dunlap use "logic" , get totally outmatched by Stevegm and resort to name calling, taunting and a disturbing use of Hitler in a youtube video, for all those who remember Luanne7 from the 2008 playoffs against the Habs and for the sheer HYPOCRASY of the Montreal Fanbase in the aftermath of the Chara-Pacioretty hit, I've composed a list of what I believe the Habs, their fans and their city stand for that makes me forever disgusted with them...

Montreal stands for:
    -A city that has labored in complete hypocrisy over the Chara incident, calling their police and involving Provincal authorities to try and satisfy their outcry for "justice" when their franchise has stood for things like Gill's hit on Sims, Pac's hit on Eaton, players like Laraque, Brashear, Lapierre, Courdic, Courtnall, Nilan et al.

-a fanbase that has repeatedly shown zero respect for the National Anthem of the United States of America, when the anthem of Canada has been observed in reverence, and even cheered in 2004 as a response to Montreal's booing of the Star Spangled Banner here in Boston.

-a city that broke into the car of Pat Burn's wife on the day of his funeral, and stole his personal possessions including memorabilia that was to be auctioned off for charity.

-a fanbase that repeatedly shunned the likes of Saku Koivu because he did not speak french, yet dared to captain the montreal canadiens and was the only Habs captain I have ever respected in my lifetime.

-a city AND fanbase that in 2008, after being taken to 7 games in the 1ST ROUND against the 8th seeded bruins, proceeded to burn police cars (27 I believe), cause over a million dollars in storefront damage to their precious Ste Catherine's Street, and riot in "celebration". Along those lines...

-a city AND fanbase that in 1955 took to the streets, rioting and burning things in similar fashion, in response to the NHL's decision to suspend Richard for the rest of the season for breaking his stick over the head of a player and punching a referee's lights out. Mind you, if a player tried those actions today, they would be banned for life from the NHL.

-a city that is recognized by young american tourists for two things: it's strip clubs and lower drinking age. And yet Montreal feels it has the high ground on morality and virtue.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: Let's all remember what Mtl stands for...

GOOD POST!!!

MTL stands for NO CLASS

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

Yeah, I remember reading about that, but I couldn't find it on the internet so I didn't want to add it without proof cuz man if that's freakin true, that's wildly embarassing. Do you know when that happened?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Can't believe how babies your are spending your time looking for everything you can read about Montreal.. concentrate on the Bruins .. LOL so funny , if i wanna have a moment of fun i come here and read .... LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Let's all remember what Mtl stands for...:
    [QUOTE]Can't believe how babies your are spending your time looking for everything you can read about Montreal.. concentrate on the Bruins .. LOL so funny , if i wanna have a moment of fun i come here and read .... LOL
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Hello Kettle---Its Black.

Please learn the language before you rip on others.  I don't mind the occasional spelling gaff...but c'mon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Great thing or sad thing about the original post in this thread its all true!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Here's what "Montreal Canadiens" stands for:

We are spineless, weak, phaggy-azz, girlyman, shiteating-cocksuckers who like to ph-ukk little boys in the a-zz while we cheer for our beloved Habs in between suck--ing the dixx of dead sheep. And those are the good qualities of Hab fans.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all remember what Mtl stands for... : Hello Kettle---Its Black. Please learn the language before you rip on others.  I don't mind the occasional spelling gaff...but c'mon.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]ask me if i care... english is not my first langage , since i am here for about only 2 years it ain't so bad... so just try another langage and we'll see... for now eat it....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all remember what Mtl stands for... : ask me if i care... english is not my first langage , since i am here for about only 2 years it ain't so bad... so just try another langage and we'll see... for now eat it....

english isn't my 1st language either, but being able to write in english is pretty much mandatory on here. i'm not on a spanish speaking site because i can't speak spanish.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

[QUOTE]Can't believe how babies your are spending your time looking for everything you can read about Montreal.. concentrate on the Bruins .. LOL so funny , if i wanna have a moment of fun i come here and read .... LOL

Sort of like being given a mirror to look into and having it break from your pure ugliness, isn't it greatseason? Any of my points you like to disagree with?

I am glad you are enjoying yourself on here, though. After the sheer unadulterated comedy show that has been the Montreal Canadiens and their fans for the past week, its the least we could do ; ) Cheers!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In Response to Let's all remember what Mtl stands for...:
    [QUOTE]After seeing the video of Hal Gill laying a hit on an Islander in the exact same spot on Bell Centre's ice and being cheered for it, after seeing Wedgy-Dunlap use "logic" , get totally outmatched by Stevegm and resort to name calling, taunting and a disturbing use of Hitler in a youtube video, for all those who remember Luanne7 from the 2008 playoffs against the Habs and for the sheer HYPOCRASY of the Montreal Fanbase in the aftermath of the Chara-Pacioretty hit, I've composed a list of what I believe the Habs, their fans and their city stand for that makes me forever disgusted with them... Montreal stands for: -A city that has labored in complete hypocrisy over the Chara incident, calling their police and involving Provincal authorities to try and satisfy their outcry for "justice" when their franchise has stood for things like Gill's hit on Sims, Pac's hit on Eaton, players like Laraque, Brashear, Lapierre, Courdic, Courtnall, Nilan et al. -a fanbase that has repeatedly shown zero respect for the National Anthem of the United States of America, when the anthem of Canada has been observed in reverence, and even cheered in 2004 as a response to Montreal's booing of the Star Spangled Banner here in Boston. -a city that broke into the car of Pat Burn's wife on the day of his funeral, and stole his personal possessions including memorabilia that was to be auctioned off for charity. -a fanbase that repeatedly shunned the likes of Saku Koivu because he did not speak french, yet dared to captain the montreal canadiens and was the only Habs captain I have ever respected in my lifetime. -a city AND fanbase that in 2008, after being taken to 7 games in the 1ST ROUND against the 8th seeded bruins, proceeded to burn police cars (27 I believe), cause over a million dollars in storefront damage to their precious Ste Catherine's Street, and riot in "celebration". Along those lines... -a city AND fanbase that in 1955 took to the streets, rioting and burning things in similar fashion, in response to the NHL's decision to suspend Richard for the rest of the season for breaking his stick over the head of a player and punching a referee's lights out. Mind you, if a player tried those actions today, they would be banned for life from the NHL. -a city that is recognized by young american tourists for two things: it's strip clubs and lower drinking age. And yet Montreal feels it has the high ground on morality and virtue.
    Posted by bruinsdiehard[/QUOTE]
    these points are some of the reasons why Bruins fans hatred is a waste of time.

Everbody in the NHL hates the Canadiens !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all remember what Mtl stands for... : ask me if i care... english is not my first langage , since i am here for about only 2 years it ain't so bad... so just try another langage and we'll see... for now eat it....

I know you don't care.  That's the sad thing.  You come on here trying to pick a fight and the you are laughed at.  We aren't laughing with you.  It's at you. 
    You sound re-donk-u-lous

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's all remember what Mtl stands for... : Hello Kettle---Its Black. Please learn the language before you rip on others.  I don't mind the occasional spelling gaff...but c'mon.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Pssst... it's "gaffe."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsdiehard. Show bruinsdiehard's posts

well, after the news today, we can add this to the list:

Montreal stands for:

-a city AND fanbase that protests a legal hockey play, when people all over the middle east are protesting for their freedom.

Sections
Shortcuts