Let's have some faith.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

Let's have some faith.

Saturday's loss sucked, but if you look around, these palyoffs have been full of games like that where NOTHING is safe.

I understand the frustration after game 4. But it's not time to hit the panic button yet.  Gotta win 2 of the next 3, with 2 of those games at home. I like those odds.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Let's have some faith.

I'm with ya but the haters are always gonna hate.  They're happier that way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Hope they have a great game and put up the big "V" today...

Go B's Go !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Let's have some faith.:
    [QUOTE]I'm with ya but the haters are always gonna hate.  They're happier that way.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

True enough, hang.  No disrespect intended but if the Bruins were to play with the same mentality as some on this board, I doubt they would be in position to win anything.  They would just give up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's have some faith. : True enough, hang.  No disrespect intended but if the Bruins were to play with the same mentality as some on this board, I doubt they would be in position to win anything.  They would just give up.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Good point.  Quitting is absolutely the easiest thing to do.  Too many people take this route when things get tough.  It's too bad because a lot of people would be surprised how far a litle perserverence can take them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

In Response to Let's have some faith.:
    [QUOTE]Saturday's loss sucked, but if you look around, these palyoffs have been full of games like that where NOTHING is safe. I understand the frustration after game 4. But it's not time to hit the panic button yet.  Gotta win 2 of the next 3, with 2 of those games at home. I like those odds.
    Posted by Bleedinblackandgold[/QUOTE]

Agreed....to hear fans on this board, it looks like we're behind 3-0 in this series !

Bruins are the better team and more often than not, the best team wins. In addition, we have the advantage of the rink right now....

Like you said.....HAVE SOME FAITH ! Stop Negativity !

Go Bruins !

We will win tonight....Like TT, I guarantee you !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

If Boston is going to win this series they will need to score on Smith. If Boucher does not start him tonight and Boston goes up on TB then Boucher will pull Rollie and Smith will finish the series. I was really hoping Boston would put at least 1 past Smith in Game 2 and 4. Gives the team a mental edge knowing Boston hasn't scored on him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

As a bruins fan I hope for the best but expect the worse. I can't clear my mind I have seen this story one to manny times in my 28 years as a bruins fan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

[QUOTE]As a bruins fan I hope for the best but expect the worse. I can't clear my mind I have seen this story one to manny times in my 28 years as a bruins fan.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

What bearing does 10, 15, or 20 years ago have on this team. What bearing does 5 years ago have? Teams constantly change and to think that this team is going to let you down just because they've let you down in the past is a bad mentality for a sports team and is more useful when dealing with people (screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me - only works for people).  

Stop letting them get you so negative. Stop remembering the blowup versus the Flyers last year, the blowup in Carolina the year before, the power failure game, the give away to Montreal, the Thornton trade. Just try to enjoy the team the Bs are putting out NOW, the chance they have NOW, and how good it will feel if they win. Team's feed off of the crowd energy and the positivity and I find no point in being overtly negative until the season is over.

The thing is, if you expect them to lose, it really takes all of the fun out of them winning.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's have some faith. : What bearing does 10, 15, or 20 years ago have on this team. What bearing does 5 years ago have? Teams constantly change and to think that this team is going to let you down just because they've let you down in the past is a bad mentality for a sports team and is more useful when dealing with people (screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me - only works for people).   Stop letting them get you so negative. Stop remembering the blowup versus the Flyers last year, the blowup in Carolina the year before, the power failure game, the give away to Montreal, the Thornton trade. Just try to enjoy the team the Bs are putting out NOW, the chance they have NOW, and how good it will feel if they win. Team's feed off of the crowd energy and the positivity and I find no point in being overtly negative until the season is over. The thing is, if you expect them to lose, it really takes all of the fun out of them winning.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

I feel very happy when we win and the lowest of lows when we don't. As you know as a bruins fan its not that they lose its how they lose and they don't learn from it. I will stll be wearing my bruins jersey listening to the game on the radio at work tonight. Maybe its good because the bruins have won every game when i have listened at work this series. The 2games i watched on tv we loss.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

[QUOTE]As a bruins fan I hope for the best but expect the worse. I can't clear my mind I have seen this story one to many times in my 28 years as a bruins fan.

I'm a 26 year fan myself. Ive seen the same things you have. This isnt the same old story.

They came back against Montreal, a team that has bullied them for decades, after being down 0-2 having to go *into* Montreal....their historical house of horrors. Oh, and by the way, they had NEVER won a series after being down 0-2. They also won a game 7 after having had had serious issues with game 7's (lost the previous 3 of them)

Then they swept Philly. The same Philly that humiliated them last year.

My point is, they seem to be giving the middle finger to history during this run. Have faith, brotha!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's have some faith. : I'm a 26 year fan myself. Ive seen the same things you have. This isnt the same old story. They came back against Montreal, a team that has bullied them for decades, after being down 0-2 having to go *into* Montreal....their historical house of horrors. Oh, and by the way, they had NEVER won a series after being down 0-2. They also won a game 7 after having had had serious issues with game 7's (lost the previous 3 of them) Then they swept Philly. The same Philly that humiliated them last year.   My point is, they seem to be giving the middle finger to history during this run. Have faith, brotha!
    Posted by Bleedinblackandgold[/QUOTE]
    Great points Bleedin! These ain't your Daddy's Bruins. People need to have faith in the "new" Bruins and forget thinking that teams from yesteryear have any bearing on the results of tonight's match-up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

bleedin'... i'm giving that "ference salute", to history also. this team has shown a lot of heart, i expect it to be on showcase tonight for us all to see. GO BRUINS!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

I just think it's silly to write them off until/unless they happen to lose a 4th game this series. Every time you think they've lost their heart, they come back and amaze you with a grit filled win.

For better or worse, they've been entertaining as hell this season because of it. I said Bruins in 7 to begin this series, and I am more than confident that they'll prevail.

GO GO BLACK AND GOLD!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Like i said, their still pently of hockey to be played here. We just didn't play a full 60 min. We only played first 20 min. So as long as we play 60 min. were good. Lets go Bruins

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I am not counting them out. I guess I have a battered wifes mentality I keep getting beat up but come back for more. GO BRUINS!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's have some faith. : I feel very happy when we win and the lowest of lows when we don't. As you know as a bruins fan its not that they lose its how they lose and they don't learn from it. I will stll be wearing my bruins jersey listening to the game on the radio at work tonight. Maybe its good because the bruins have won every game when i have listened at work this series. The 2games i watched on tv we loss.

I wish you will be 3 on 3 listening the game on the radio ! Please Milan, watch every games on the radio untill the end of the series !  Wink

Have a great game tonight !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's have some faith. : I wish you will be 3 on 3 listening the game on the radio ! Please Milan, watch every games on the radio untill the end of the series !  Have a great game tonight !
    Posted by Peanator[/QUOTE]

I will be listening tonight so I guess its a sure win lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

See.......faith!!!    :D

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

THANK YOU THOMAS!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts