Lets not forget to say goodbye to Blake

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Lets not forget to say goodbye to Blake

Blake on behalf of all the fans in Boston I would like to thank you for all the good services ...we really appreciated you here in Boston and we wish you good luck with your new team ...I will miss you ..and it is sad that you wont be part of this year's Stanley Cup Champs

Regards and all the Best

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmakowski. Show bmakowski's posts

Re: Lets not forget to say goodbye to Blake

Here Here

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmakowski. Show bmakowski's posts

In Response to Re: Lets not forget to say goodbye to Blake:
    see ya Wheels! I will always remember the best 5 on 5 line in hockey in the year 2008/09 Wheels Krej Ryds
    Posted by samsonov

They were fun to watch that season!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

lol stanley, cant wait to see who your new man crush will be now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

stanley, now that BW is gone, can you please explain to us your obsession?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

can't believe he only has 11 goals this year...total waste of talent

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Here is hoping that the Bruins fans are classy when Wheeler & Stuart and the Thrashers come to town next--- none of this booing crap everytime they touch the puck like with Wideman.  Real weak if they do-- and classless.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Wheeler and Stuart are not leaving on bad terms (Kessel) nor have they been booed by the B faithful at the Garden during a game so I do not forsee this to be a problem... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

why would any bruins fan boo either player? Kessel desrved it but not these two

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I expect nothing less than a standing O in April ..and believe it or not I am driving down from Montreal to see the game (already planned what a coincidence) ....

Now that Blake is gone ...I can tell you that I like Paille a lot ..I have to wait and see Peverley ...and wil let you know who my new favorite player is soon

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

Glad the 6'5" visor wearing, soft as a grape puss bag is gone!

Will miss Stuart though, he brought a nasty edge not many on this team have

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

You really have a thing for players that have no finish, hey Stanley?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

A good player...you will be missed by people who know what hockey is about.
    Thx,
    Doc

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Paille, Marchand, Peverley, Campbell, Looch, are on my shopping list ....give me a few days ...Paille scored twice in his last 3 games ,,,,hummmm

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Second! I was impressed even from his last interview with Naoko last night. He sounds like a great kid.

Good luck, Blake! Maybe see you again some time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

He was quite good defensively this season, and will be missed on the penalty kill.  I will not miss his fear of physical contact or his chronic offsidesitis, but I think that he played better than many thought he did.  Maybe Craig Ramsay can get his head screwed on tight so he can fulfill his potential.  Maybe he would still be on the team if he hadn't taken them to arbitration last summer. 

Good luck, "Blakie".  You're someone else's problem now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Lets not forget to say goodbye to Blake:
    Blake on behalf of all the fans in Boston I would like to thank you for all the good services ...we really appreciated you here in Boston and we wish you good luck with your new team ...I will miss you ..and it is sad that you wont be part of this year's Stanley Cup Champs Regards and all the Best Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

I think Wheeler has potential and wish him well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Lets not forget to say goodbye to Blake:
    we really appreciated you here in Boston

You live in Canada, remember?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I miss him already.........Tongue out

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

In Response to Re: Lets not forget to say goodbye to Blake:
    Paille, Marchand, Peverley, Campbell, Looch, are on my shopping list ....give me a few days ...Paille scored twice in his last 3 games ,,,,hummmm Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

no he didnt, that last goal was given to campbell.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

yes Blake goodbye. not much of a shot,not  such a great passer . will not be missed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

good bye blake and good riddance to bad trash. just kidding but u have to admit this kid didnt come as advertised.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Stanley...don't think he reads the message boards

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Blake who?

Sections
Shortcuts