Lets not forget to say goodbye to Blake

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

Re: Lets not forget to say goodbye to Blake

never forget the goal he scored against the Blues shorthanded in his rookie year, so much potential!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Lets not forget to say goodbye to Blake:
    In Response to Lets not forget to say goodbye to Blake : You live in Canada, remember?
    Posted by mikzor

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

I'm actually sad he's gone. After all this drink I might shed a tear or two...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I wont miss him, because such a big guy with so much talent playing such a soft game with no finish was positively infuriating.

When he first came up I saw him in St Louis score that goal where he beat about 3 guys and made an amazing shot and I thought this is the star offensive player we were waiting for... and he just disappeared.  A shame.  seems like a nice kid; best of luck to him.

Not sure he deserves any standing Os or thanks for "all the good services."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

never forget the goal he scored against the Blues shorthanded in his rookie year, so much potential!
    Posted by Seabasshole

Thats funny- I didnt see your post when I made mine.  I was at that game- amazing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Thanks for all your shots into the logo's. Hope you excel under Rammy(truly).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Oh yeah ... bye Blake ... yawn ... on second thought ... I should go and practice some self-passing ... I'm sorry, that was insensitive ... mmmmnh ... I just fell asleep.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Paille, Marchand, Peverley, Campbell, Looch, are on my shopping list ....give me a few days ...Paille scored twice in his last 3 games ,,,,hummmm Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

It's weird. I had the idol-worship thing for Orr, but I was like 10yrs old and he was the best. Now, Wheeler is a good soldier and all, but really, what is it about him that inspires this kind of adulation? Do you want to sleep with him?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Senioritas put up a montage of Kelly that led to semi-standing O for a guy who you can't even call "the newest Bruin".  Stuart probably deserves some acknowledgment.  Wheeler...sure, but he was a journeyman packaged to be something more.  I was thinking that it's probably time to change the expectation level on Wheeler - no one's happy with the performance of their new F150 if they were hoping for a Ferrari.  Wheeler looks like the best fit for him is as an Axelsson type of player - a good-skating defensive forward who isn't physical but who, from time to time, will show you a flash of offensive skills that makes you wonder where it came from.  A guy defensive-minded coaches don't mind putting with top lines because he can keep up with them, pass the puck around with them, and be their conscience.  There's a lot to be said for that kind of guy, just ask any of the Ax faithful, and considering they acquired Wheeler for less than a bag of pucks, that set of expectations could have lifted the cloud over the guy.

Ax's best year - ('02-'03) 17-19-36 in 66 games
    Wheeler last year (which looks about right for this year too) - 18-20-38

Wheeler = Axelsson (at least, over time, that's the player I think he'll be).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UCONN. Show UCONN's posts

why would any bruins fan boo either player? Kessel desrved it but not these two
    Posted by stillallbost08

I don't know why they would boo these guys, but they boo Wideman, so who knows?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Goodbye, welcome Peverley. Go Bruins.

Sections
Shortcuts