Lets pretend I am PC for 24 hrs : here is my blockbuster trade offer to Columbus

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Lets pretend I am PC for 24 hrs : here is my blockbuster trade offer to Columbus

Zdeno Chara (if he accepts ) ...lets face it Zdeno is not getting any younger , he has another 2-3 seasons ahead of him but he's showing signs of slowing down

Malcon Subban ...not such a great goalie but has his name working for him and for the BRUINS

FOR 

Ryan. Johansen ...one of the greatest young prospect in the NHL 

Jack Johnson ....talended , mobile and reliable D 

Blue Jackets 1st round draft pick in 2014

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: Lets pretend I am PC for 24 hrs : here is my blockbuster trade offer to Columbus

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Zdeno Chara (if he accepts ) ...lets face it Zdeno is not getting any younger , he has another 2-3 seasons ahead of him but he's showing signs of slowing down

Malcon Subban ...not such a great goalie but has his name working for him and for the BRUINS

FOR 

[/QUOTE]

Don't see Columbus moving Johansen to Boston without insisting Shawn Thornton is part of the deal, so I say no.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Lets pretend I am PC for 24 hrs : here is my blockbuster trade offer to Columbus

In response to biggskye's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't see Columbus moving Johansen to Boston without insisting Shawn Thornton is part of the deal, so I say no.

[/QUOTE]

Me as well, if Thornton is part of any deal i want no part of it.Shawn stays!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

How did I know this was a thread by Stanley when the word "pretend" was used in the Headline...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

As much as I love the Bruins, I would stop being a fan FOREVER if they ever made Stanley GM.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

better yet, let's pretend this thread doesn't exist....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It would be easier if idiots like you stop posting and putting this thread back up to the top!!!

Wait...never mind. Sealed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

FOR 

[/QUOTE]

I have just a couple of questions for you.  If you are going to be pretend GM I will be pretend press and here are some questions for you.  Other forum members are other pretend GMs.

Answer them professionally and fully like a pretend GM would.

1) What message does it send to your team by trading your team captain?

2) Malcolm Subban does not answer any of Columbus's needs, why would they want him?  After all you said "not such a great goalie".

3) Why would they want Chara?  "lets face it Zdeno is not getting any younger , he has another 2-3 seasons ahead of him but he's showing signs of slowing down"

4) Why would Columbus give up "one of the greatest young prospect in the NHL" AND "talended , mobile and reliable D" AND a first round pick for only ONE NHL player who only has 2 or 3 seasons left in him and a goalie who is not such a great goalie?

5) Explain why Ryan Johansen is so good and why and how he would be a good fit for the Bruins.  He was a -7 last year and -1 this year.  Explain why he isn't another Kessel or Seguin.

6) What are Ryan Johnson's weaknesses as a player?

7) Explain what is so good about Jack Johnson, he is a -4 this year.  Please explain his strengths and how he would be a good fit for the Bruins.

8) What are Johnson's weaknesses as a player?

9) What do you have to say to fans who don't like the current team and are proposing trades all of the time?

10) It is well known that most NHL players are creatures of habit and rarely want trades because it means uprooting their families, homes, pets and where they get their dry cleaning done.  Word has it around the league the players hate you.  How do you respond to that?

11) Other (pretend) General Managers around the league say they have you ignored and hang up the phone when they see you call because you propose outrageous deals and feel you are mentally unstable.  What is your response to this?

12) Where would you put Johanson and Johnson in the lineup?

13) Where is the line between GM and Coach in your organization?  Do you interfere with their decisions?

14) When scouting, what do you look for in players?

15) What players are you targetting in rounds 3 and beyond in this year's draft?

16) As a GM, you have influence on rule changes.  What rules would you change and why?

17) Who would you pick for this 1st round pick you would get from Columbus, and why?

18) What didn't you like about the previous management and what changes are you going to make other than players?

19) How do you respond to pressure?  For example, if you are asked a lot of questions in a press conference, can you handle them professionally?

20) Next year Chara would have been making 7m a season (7 the year after that and 5 the year after that).  Johnson will make 5m the next 3 seasons, Johanson will become an RFA in 14/15 and you will have to consider your 1st round pick.  How are you going to fit these players in under the cap?

21) Which other pretend GM might you turn to for advice?

22) What other pretend GM on this board do you consider you closest ally?  Getting along well with others is an important job skill for a GM.  So you should have many other pretend GMs here very close to you, who are they?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It would be easier if idiots like you stop posting and putting this thread back up to the top!!!

Wait...never mind. Sealed

[/QUOTE]

after reading badhab's post, i take that back....  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I have to say that is one of the best retorts I have read in awhile. Kudos, awesome recollection of Stanley postal history, pun intended.  

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

FOR 

[/QUOTE]

I have just a couple of questions for you.  If you are going to be pretend GM I will be pretend press and here are some questions for you.  Other forum members are other pretend GMs.

2) Malcolm Subban does not answer any of Columbus's needs, why would they want him?  After all you said "not such a great goalie".

3) Why would they want Chara?  "lets face it Zdeno is not getting any younger , he has another 2-3 seasons ahead of him but he's showing signs of slowing down"

4) Why would Columbus give up "one of the greatest young prospect in the NHL" AND "talended , mobile and reliable D" AND a first round pick for only ONE NHL player who only has 2 or 3 seasons left in him and a goalie who is not such a great goalie?

5) Explain why Ryan Johansen is so good and why and how he would be a good fit for the Bruins.  He was a -7 last year and -1 this year.  Explain why he isn't another Kessel or Seguin.

7) Explain what is so good about Jack Johnson, he is a -4 this year.  Please explain his strengths and how he would be a good fit for the Bruins.

9) What do you have to say to fans who don't like the current team and are proposing trades all of the time?

10) It is well known that most NHL players are creatures of habit and rarely want trades because it means uprooting their families, homes, pets and where they get their dry cleaning done.  Word has it around the league the players hate you.  How do you respond to that?

11) Other (pretend) General Managers around the league say they have you ignored and hang up the phone when they see you call because you propose outrageous deals and feel you are mentally unstable.  What is your response to this?

13) Where is the line between GM and Coach in your organization?  Do you interfere with their decisions?

15) What players are you targetting in rounds 3 and beyond in this year's draft?

16) As a GM, you have influence on rule changes.  What rules would you change and why?

17) Who would you pick for this 1st round pick you would get from Columbus, and why?

18) What didn't you like about the previous management and what changes are you going to make other than players?

19) How do you respond to pressure?  For example, if you are asked a lot of questions in a press conference, can you handle them professionally?

20) Next year Chara would have been making 7m a season (7 the year after that and 5 the year after that).  Johnson will make 5m the next 3 seasons, Johanson will become an RFA in 14/15 and you will have to consider your 1st round pick.  How are you going to fit these players in under the cap?

22) What other pretend GM on this board do you consider you closest ally?  Getting along well with others is an important job skill for a GM.  So you should have many other pretend GMs here very close to you, who are they?

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

tick tack tick tack tick tack

the clock is ticking 

Press wonders where pretend GM Stanley is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As much as I love the Bruins, I would stop being a fan FOREVER if they ever made Stanley GM.

[/QUOTE]

Dont worry I will make sure that you cant even get within 1000 ft from the Garden

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

don't be cowardly richard. answer the questions. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Dont worry I will make sure that you cant even get within 1000 ft from the Garden

[/QUOTE]

You will have to have a thick skin as a GM.

Every GM must hear some negativity from fans.

Why is the pretend GM taking it so personally?

Is it because you suffer from bipolar disorder?

Name one other pretend GM who has banned a fan from the rink for a comment they made.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You will have to have a thick skin as a GM.

Every GM must hear some negativity from fans.

Why is the pretend GM taking it so personally?

Is it because you suffer from bipolar disorder?

Name one other pretend GM who has banned a fan from the rink for a comment they made.

[/QUOTE]

None....I will be the 1st one , just like I will be the first one to win 3 consecutive Stanley Cup as a BRUINS GM.....and just like I will be the first BRUINS GM from Montreal ....badhabs picture will be posted on every web site with the mention "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

so cowardly richard. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have to say that is one of the best retorts I have read in awhile. Kudos, awesome recollection of Stanley postal history, pun intended.  

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

FOR 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed this post immensely !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

the clock is ticking 

[/QUOTE]

What kind of weirdass clock goes "tick tack"?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

the clock is ticking 

[/QUOTE]

What kind of weirdass clock goes "tick tack"?

[/QUOTE]

Stanley ''Richard''s French clock from Montreal.........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

None....I will be the 1st one , just like I will be the first one to win 3 consecutive Stanley Cup as a BRUINS GM.....and just like I will be the first BRUINS GM from Montreal ....badhabs picture will be posted on every web site with the mention "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE"

[/QUOTE]

are you threatening me with death?

tick tack tick tack tick tack.

Answers some questions Stanley.

Truth is, you can't can you?

Becuase you have no answers.

Because you realize you don't know hockey well enough, do you?

tick tock as we say in America.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If pretend GM can't handle the pressure, how will real GM handle it?

tick tack tick tack - for your benefit so you won't have to translate.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Richard the cowardly lion.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

FOR 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

[QUOTE]

FOR 

[/QUOTE]

I used to really enjoy your post but you are off the deep end on this one. Columbus would never do this

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Richard the cowardly lion.

[/QUOTE]

GM's most of the time take decision and give politically correct answers to the fans ...great GM's take decisions and make trades to improve their team and the only person they need to answer is their boss...of Cam Neely wants some answers he will get them ...my goal as a GM would be to improve my team day after day ...My 1st decision as the BRUINS GM would be to release ST .....and recall Spooner or Johnson or Fraser whoever I would recall would be a huge upgrade over ST...it doesnt make sense that the BRUINS keep this guy in the line up its a shame for the team, for hockey and for the fans. My 2nd decision would be to trade Chara before its too late...Zdeno can give another 2-3 seasons to another team and we could get something very interesting in return....my 3rd decision would be to inform the Garden's security services to ban Badhab and Bostonfan ....more decisions to come...